Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

abeer_19980408

Groupbie

abeer_19980408

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I find that the Judges are aren't even capable of being called as a "Judge" for this show "India's Dancing Superstar". 
In my opinion, I think Geeta is a 100% biased when it comes to judging someone... she does not judge someone from based on their how wonderful dance was... she just votes for her favorite contestant, and I noticed this her attitude for a long time now. I never even liked her to begin with. (way too unprofessional / amateur). 
I will also include Asheley, as well. He voted for the other contestant Mohit and Ana because he doesn't wanna feel an embarrassment if they have lost after all that dance he did with them at the end of their performance, so that's why he voted for them... at first he even said, that he didn't like Mohit and Ana's performance that much... then why vote for them? 

This was the most unfair and biased judgement made till date. Asheley voted for Mohit and Ana just because they are his students. Angry 

Edited by abeer_19980408 - 09 June 2013 at 5:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diya84Zoya677

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Really disappointed:( (Page 2)" in India's Dancing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
thanx all of U for sharing your views

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abeer_19980408

coollama

coollama

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Hands down it was Palden and Khyati in face off round. 
Mohit is a very young dancer, he is may be couple of years trained however Anna is fairly trained and has been taking care of Asley business in GK for a decade may be (She runs a dance class for A. Lobo).

I found Anna and Mohit dance form to be repetitive, low in challenge. 
Geeta Kapoor, I hate you. 

For me this round was PREDICTABLE.

abeer_19980408Zoya677

coollama

coollama

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I remember Geeta kapoor mention in one of her show, she finds Ariel act to be one the most difficult form of dance. and this time round it was an Arial act that too a duel.

Geeta, whats wrong with you? Please don't abuse the Sacred space given to you. I admired you for your honesty.

As for the lobo - You always find your child a better dancer ...

abeer_19980408Zoya677

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Dance India Dance Season 4 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
i felt the same..mohit ana were good but i loved palden khyati's performance more..I wish they'll bring palden n khyati into the competition back...they deserve to be there in top 12...

abeer_19980408Zoya677

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
i hope they have a Wildcard Special and palden-kyathi are brought baack into the show

abeer_19980408Zoya677

Zairean

IF-Dazzler

Zairean

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged

True that. It was a cut throat competition and I felt Palden and Khyati had nailed it. While the judges have been repeating that they want something hatke from their usual style to the participants, Mohit and Anna chose the safe side and continued with their contemporary form. It was quite disappointing when the ones who had included tango and aerial were not considered. Whatever happened to "something new" when it came to Mohit and Anna? 

Chemistry was great with Mohit and Anna but to be continued in  this next stage, one should exhibit versatility. 

As I said before and even now I'd stick to my words that, Ritesh's judgment is never tainted with personal liking.   

Edited by ITrustMyHeart - 10 June 2013 at 5:42am

diya84Zoya677

--aimy--

IF-Dazzler

--aimy--

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I agree. Was really disappointed when Geeta mam  voted for Mohit-Ana. Palden and Khyathi were better than Mohit-Ana though I've to agree that they really offered some tough competition. Hope they come back as wild card entrants.

abeer_19980408Zoya677

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

India's Dancing Superstar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.