videos aka reshma’s corner - Page 21

Posted: 17 years ago
thanks so much smriti...good luck to u too!!! 😊
Hai Reshma,
   You know I am new to the forum.I have downloaded all the videos that are available.But some of the files have expired in the site.If you can reload it will be a great help. It's not urgent.Please do it when ever you can. I know that you are aloowed to use the computer only for limited time.Even then if due to some unavoidable reasons if you cannot reload the files no problem.
     You have done a great job 👏 Thanks a zillion for all the wonderful videos. 👍🏼   
ur welcome sweetheart...only...there's a small problem.....my comp crashed due to a virus in jan...and i lost all my videos...pics..everything....im so sorry...cant reload anything!
No problem. In fact after reading your post only I remember reading a post long ago in which you had mentioned your computer had crashed.Sorry for the trouble.
        😕
Posted: 16 years ago
if im not wrong....the very first episode is available on www.indya.com ...chek it out there...
Posted: 16 years ago
It is avaiable Resh... It is for free too, but asks for a credit card details before downloading, so that is a problem....... 😊