Special Squad

videos aka reshma’s corner - Page 5

praveenam thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thnx a lot. i think except d second one i got d rest in dis lot.thnx 1ce again baby

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

widluv2aryan thumbnail
gr88888 praveena babes.....u know whaqt...ur the only one who even responds to the videos......im so glad about tth.....
but hionestly....im pissed off too....nobody else hardly ever tells me whether they've got the videos or not.....i donno why...i donno if ppl even need them or are downloadin them....
its not like i have all the time in the world to do some social service....i am very busy...but i kno how badly we all wanted videos at one point of time....and when i spend 30-40 minutes to just upload a 3 and a half minute scene....bcoz i think it was gr8 and ss fans shud have it for memory sake...i feel extremely hurt when ppl do not even acknowledge it or tell me tht they have checked it out or a simple thank u....its wierd...if i can waste so much time uploadin and postin videos....why cant ppl take 2 mnutes to type a single line post????? ....its not like this is a no comments section....i do wanna hear comments....u kno what prav..since nobody wants the videos...i dont think i shud be uploadin them...i shud probably just email u the ones u want!!! 😡 😡 😡
praveenam thumbnail
i no.dats wt i think u shud do.jus mail dem 2 me dat 2 venever u get time.its ok wid me.if people dont no how express gratitude den dey dont deserve favours. sorry 4 being rude over here but i seriously feel so.
widluv2aryan thumbnail
thanx for agreein with me prav babes.....im really serious abt this....jsut see...ur the only one who has replied to this post of mine too...i think ppl dont even bothr chekin the vidoes corner....
but just gimme soem time sweetie...i have a psychology presentation tomr...after tht i will surely send u the video tomr..... 😊
amu7 thumbnail
no reshu janu how could u misunderstand me actually i am suffering frm very high fever so was not able to come to the forum but mein tum logo se itna pyar karti hun ki meine apni sister ko roz forum par ane ko kaha tha but she dosent know anything about it na aur i deeply respect ur work do i have to tell u ths and everybody does jan how could u forget that in special suard awards everybody voted u as the most helpful and most missed member u r my darling and there is a request to everybody to agar koi aap logo ke liye itna karta hai to yeh apka farz banta hai ki aap use thanks kahe kyunki yeh mein bahut achi tarah se janti hu ki kitni taklif hoti hai jab aap kisi ke liye itna kare and they dosent have the time to even reply u
praveenam thumbnail
but amu, dont u think if people wud have actually checked d video's corner ,den dey wud have atleast replied 2 dis post. u have replied coz u r a sweetheart. but who is resh doin it 4? 4 all d member of d froums.so arent dey supposed 2 give a minimum of d word 'thanx' 2 her.
and resh .. take ur tme.send it 2 me venever u r free.
praveenam thumbnail
and amu janu,do take care of urself.
widluv2aryan thumbnail
amu sweethert do take care of urself....i dont have anything against u too babes....i understand....u werent on the forum for a few days.....and if u were ill...im relly sorry i dint mean to hurt u!!!!
but amu....about what happened tht day....i'll pm u in some time...plz gimme some time........will write u a pm tomr...explainin all!!!take care honey!! 😉
smritisonkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
actually resh i dont reply because i am having broadband of Rs250 per month and therefore i am not allowed to download any thing from internet.i am extremely sorry if we have all have been hurting u. i never ment so .
widluv2aryan thumbnail
its ok smriti babes.....u shud ve told me....im fine now....i was relly pissed off coz i was havin a hectic life...with my college fest and all....even then i used to stay up like till 12 or 1 in the night tellin mom tht i have to work on my psychology project or on the festival and so i was reserchuin...whereas i would be secretly uploadin videos....when i did so much....i was furious to see not one person has replied to the posts......
but now i understandf./...so what i8f some ppl dont want the videos...i know of atleast 3-4 ppl on the forum who sincerely want the videos and realise the effort i go thru uploadin them...thts enuff for me....i think im just doin my duty....
so im sorry guys if i hav hurt anyone by tht sudden outburst of mine....i will try my best to provide videos....at least for the sake of the forum...
😊