Princess To Be Bride :)

-Marie- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

From Princess of My Family to be Bride of Someone Special !!!

It's the day.. My wedding day..the day my family waited so long..I did too..But had never thought it will come so soon.. I feel like it was just yesterday when my mom had made me wear a princess dress for my Birthday.. and dad gave me a bicycle.. That day in attempt to ride it , my dress was tore down..and i had cried for hours behind it..n my mom dad had pacify me with loads of other presents..

But today it is all different.. I am no more baby girl.. Now my mom dad is crying and sad as I am leaving them behind n moving to my home..isn't this a bit unfair for girls ? wish i could change the rituals..How can i see tears n sadness in their eyes ? Their worries n doubt in eyes.. Their concern for their princess.. It made me feel so low n all in tears.. I was not able to assure them that their daughter will be happy n will be treated with love n care as they used to do..

Even I am not sure about it.. how will all happens.. ? How I am gona survive without my family ? My Mom Dad who always completed my each n every wishe before i had even spoke of them..The way they use to worry about my health..about my every single thing.. how much they used to strive to give me better n perfect life.. ?

My siblings.. my best partners of fun..the love the care the concern the arguments the pillow fights the teasing sessions the long movie nights the support the respect..i got from them..each n every memory of my past..How can i live without them ?How will i survive without most important part of my life ?

The flashing memories of childhood and teenage i spent along them..is like beautiful dream now..How it suppose to feel without seeing them everyday ? from whom i will get morning lectures on how I am n how I supposed to be ? 

My friends... My secrets listeners.. with whom i m just me.. no hidden feelings ...masti ...fun..gossips..sharing...How m i suppose to not shop along them daily ? Our late night parties.. ? ? How m i going to live without sharing with them every single thing ?

Just because I am going to get marry ? 

How anyone can justify it ? How can anyone suppose to sacrifice so much for just what ? a long life for a Man ? for a person to whom u have to obey in every odds ? to respect his family even they dont deserve it ? How fair it is for me ?

Creator can't be unfair to me ? HE loves me ?More than 70 mothers ? 

Then how can i think like that?

I am a girl.. a girl to prove myself..a girl who makes difference in everything.. to let others know what is right n what is wrong..

If I m going to marry him it's not only me who is going to be his .. It's him too who is going to be mine..N Why not ?

Will he not protect me like my dad use to ? Will he not care for me like my mom use to ? Will he not tease me like my siblings use to do ? Will he not listen me like my friends use to ? Will he not be my family ? Will he not love me care for me respect me ? Will he not  be like  replacement for my whole past life ? for my future ? for ours future ? ? 

Ins't that wil be great when my family will get one more person who loves dm cares for dm n is concern about dm like i use to ? Just like I am suppose to accept his family ,he will accept my family too ? Isn't that great I will have two families ? How can it be unfair ? Not everyone is wrong in world.. n even some one is wrong you can turn them to right path...by making them believe on that truth is a forever heaven unlike lie.. by showing them wishes are granted only by Creator if they are favourable for you n your family...its only a matter of time that when u get what was favourable in that .. even then You are always loved by Creator so Why Fear..? Even if it is wrong then what the most takes to make it right..yourself ? What you will get if you don't do right things? Life is not a bed of roses n nor one should think or expect ...Life is an adventure.. More excitement..Challenge...Goal to make this world n life a better place for everyone..

No more sadness..its my wedding day... the dream of my family.. to see me bride..to be happy beside him..my prince charming.. with whom i fall in love..who is not only in love with me..but also committed to live life with me..to let me know Life is a blessing..to let us both know life can be more worth living with someone special who is your partner,family,guardian n friend all in one :) :P 

Ignore the mistakes I know it is so lame n random with no sense I just write down it as I was missing my family <3 I will not be able to reply to the comments .. So advance Sorry and Thank You for wasting time =P

Take Care

Chhan Chhan Girl :)

Marie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for giving us a beautiful insight into Chhanchhan's mind before one the biggest day in her life- her wedding.
Afwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow...such a wonderful writing!! Loved it
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Marie...my baby...

It's ur first ever OS on CC forum !!!

Well done,Sweetie...
U've penned down the feelings of Chhanchhan so aptly n tenderly !!!

Guys,Marie is a wonderful writer..Her friends on MJHT Forum know very well,her writing abilities !!!!😛
Edited by pakpearl - 10 years ago
UKLotus thumbnail
Thanks very much for the soulful thoughts of a bride-to-be so movingly and brilliantly put in words.
Wow ... awesome.

Just like to thank you again.

Take care.
Edited by UKLotus - 10 years ago
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As usual, Marie, beautifully worded. The thoughts that go through the mind of every girl on her wedding day, momentarily clouding the feeling of happiness. The apprehensions, the fear of what lays ahead, however well you may know the person you are to marry, does scare you, even though for a moment.  Waiting for more such OS's from you on here too.
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Marie I told u already dat  I am huge fan of ur writing. Thnx for the wonderful post ðŸ˜Š Edited by CrazyAmie - 10 years ago
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Lovely...A brides's letter to herself...so beautifully written.
Thank you.
🤗
Serenade thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was really very sweet! Thank you ðŸ˜³
BarunKiRadha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG This is so good!!! Its an perfect insight of ChhanChhan's mind before she gets married!!! All her doubts and feeling!!!

I Love It

Please write more ðŸ˜³