Chat Clubs

|Happy Birthday Karan Wahi|~Heartthrob of Million~ (Page 123)

Post Reply New Post

Page 123 of 128

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
happy belated bday Karan...Smile...Though not ur fan,bt i like u as an actor... U were fab in JDJ...And u were FANTASTIC as co-host in NB..Loved ur jodi with one of my favs-GR..

omggg such a beautiful beautiful thread...hv been in IF for so many years...and i can THIS is ONE OF THE BEST threads i hv seen..ClapClapClapClap...

I saw the itv u gals posted for tht one lakh likes..aww it ws way too cute...n VERY HONEST...Clap

Lastly the spl shoutout to four ppl-Karan Wahi Ke Admins... Gals ur convo ws AWESOME...n i cud very well relate to tht part when u all said ur day is INCOMPLETE without searchin nythin related to pics,vids,info on KW n updatin tht in fb,twitter..Thts EXACTLY the SAME i feel n do for AB-Arjun Bijlani(one of frnz of KW)...LOLWink...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-indian_beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Happy Birthday Karan Wahi|~Heartthrob of Million~ (Page 123)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fgeek

fgeek

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged

He is sooo cuteee!!!! Thumbs Up

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

omggg such a beautiful beautiful thread...hv been in IF for so many years...and i can THIS is ONE OF THE BEST threads i hv seen..Clap...

I saw the itv u gals posted for tht one lakh likes..aww it ws way too cute...n VERY HONEST...Clap

Lastly the spl shoutout to four ppl-Karan Wahi Ke Admins... Gals ur convo ws AWESOME...n i cud very well relate to tht part when u all said ur day is INCOMPLETE without searchin nythin related to pics,vids,info on KW n updatin tht in fb,twitter..Thts EXACTLY the SAME i feel n do for AB-Arjun Bijlani(one of frnz of KW)...LOLWink...

Awww that's so sweet of u Embarrassed
thankuuu sooo much for appreciating our work Hug I'm glad u liked the thread Big smile

And yes AB is his friend :) Vaise kaun nahi hai ?? Hahah LOL He's friends with EVERYONE Embarrassed He's a sweetheart <3

Once again thanx dear Hug

TheGadaboutNikki_Titli

AnushaGK

IF-Rockerz

AnushaGK

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN WAHI

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
harshu in tht matter...AB n KW r in same boat.. LOL LOL...evrytime v get news pics,v r lik "hes frnz with him/her too"?? Shocked LOL...

nywz truly ppl...wonderful wonderful thread...i joined IF in 2009..n tabse leke ab tak there hv been ONLY VERY VERY FEW threads vich hv amused me to the core n also inspired me to make evn more better threads than the current ones i hv made...and THIS bday thread is DEFINITELY one among them...StarStar

it ws truly a TREAT to c evn for non-kw fans lik me..n the credit goes to u all for tht...ClapClap

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 14 June 2013 at 5:03am

indian_beauty-Harshu-

Maha01

Maha01

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Happy bday KW

-JujuK

IF-Rockerz

-JujuK

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
The Election Thread will be up on the 18th of June, 2013. Do vote for me. HBD Wahi!

Mohal0

Mohal0

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Karan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top