Are CVs using RK's name to make us accept Sultan? - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by orioncorporate

Not agree. Cause without money and reputation there's no chance to become the superstar. ðŸ˜³

how did you come to this great conclusion...

Originally posted by anushka_s

@Rocking9vivian - ROFL 🤣

@cardio - yea i hope so...but i was thinking since Mohan Kundra was a Film Producer himself so he must b rich too 😕 ðŸ˜†

@Nadia - will bhai fight for his mother's haq? 😆...but what is there to take? na Mohan Kundra hai aur na hi property...all he can do is revenge 😆

He was Rich, but then Radhaji married Kukuji! Do u think Kukuji would have left anything with Radhaji? And if he was rich, RK wouldn't have to struggle and Dipali wouldn't have left her.  They ave mentioned before that whatever RK has is his own hard earned money. 
If Rk mansion belonged to MK, then it's name would be MK mansion or Kundra mansion. 
I dont want to see Bhai as RK's brother...😡
Originally posted by orioncorporate

Not agree. Cause without money and reputation there's no chance to become the superstar. ðŸ˜³

Please check the facts before u jump into comment and give your input. 
SRK, Akshay Kumar are the two current stars with humble beginnings.
And Jeetendra is one of the yesteryear star who used to live in a chawl. There must be many but I won't like to make fake n vague guesses like most others. 
Thanks!
Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
Sultan Kundra🤢 Ewww🤢🤢
Kuch bhi kar lo CVs, Sultan will never go DOWN my throat!
And don't u DARE STOOP SO LOW as to bring in Bhai and his yummy mummy to RK Mansion! I can't tolerate any third party apart from Kundras and Bhatias in the mansion!
RK Mansion is for classy people😎
i do not think so this is typical Hindi soap non sense they could not come up with any other noval idea
like any other show so predicable to keep Sultan in the show they could come up with any better option than this
Originally posted by .BadtameezDil.

Sultan Kundra🤢 Ewww🤢🤢
Kuch bhi kar lo CVs, Sultan will never go DOWN my throat!
And don't u DARE STOOP SO LOW as to bring in Bhai and his yummy mummy to RK Mansion! I can't tolerate any third party apart from Kundras and Bhatias in the mansion!
RK Mansion is for classy people😎

well i do not compleatly agree with that RK-Deepali flurt each other so openly there i do not call that classy
Originally posted by cardio21

Please check the facts before u jump into comment and give your input. 
SRK, Akshay Kumar are the two current stars with humble beginnings.
And Jeetendra is one of the yesteryear star who used to live in a chawl. There must be many but I won't like to make fake n vague guesses like most others. 
Thanks!

It's just my opinion from my experience. Sorry for my 2 cents.
Originally posted by armummy

how did you come to this great conclusion...

I answered it. Thanks!
Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
Lol rk ne jo b kamaya hai voh apni mehnat se kamaya hai ab woh rk madhu nd radhaji ka sab hai aur kisika nai...