Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Heya luvly frnds!

Well I was really missing OSs.So due 2 my madness 4 Alisha dis my brain's output. I'm sorry its too short n sry 4 all da mistakes.Its da 1st tym I'm writing sumthng on POVs so plz give ur views.

Suvi's POV 
Yet it was anothr day in da office.I was a lil tensd.Thoughts had ovrcum in my mind.I didnt really know wat will b da conclusion now.Aftr da punch n all da drama in da party I didnt know wat wud Yuvraj do.Even on da top of dat I had said dat he doesnt hav faith in me.I cud do nothng but still 4rm deep inside my heart I had full faith on Yuvraj.'No he cud never leave me'-this was all I thot of him.If also he gets angry I'll bring him back.I will calm him down or do anythng bt I cud nt just loose him.I cud nt loose da luv of my lyf.NEVER! While I was thinkng of all dese I bumpd into sumone.Before I lukd up I heard a wicked voice. Remaining part next post.Cuming soon.

Edited by sahashrabdidash - 14 June 2013 at 5:45am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam AlisujairohitshivinrocksbhavnahShivinianJustMySelfShivinkiJas.S.i.m.r.a.n.PoohLover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yuvreen OS-Alisha-Suvi faceoff" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
The voice may nt really b wickd bt it always sounds wickd 2 me.I instantly knew who was da owner of da voice.I lukd up 2 find my guess was absolutely crrct.I knew da voice of my betrayer vry well.She spoke:- "Suvi hows ur day goin?I mean all ok na?" I lukd at her 4 sumtym.I dint want 2 tok 2 her,so I avoided her n headed on my way bt she was realy cheap.She said dat thng 2 me wich burnt me up in anger.She said-'Yuvraj cn never be yours,he's always mine.' I replied-'So try 2 get him.I'm sure u'll fail.' Then she said-'I hav so muj...money,beauty,fame,style...n wat not.Wat do u hav Suvi dear?' I felt my anger level cumng down.I gavd a small smile on my face n confidently repld-'I hav Yuvraj wid me.I hav true luv wid me wich cn never leave my hand till da upcuming births.' Surprisingly,she was silent thn.I guess loss of words.I again gave an ear-2-ear smile n turnd 2 go.I had becum confident. Nxt prt-down

Edited by sahashrabdidash - 14 June 2013 at 5:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam AlisujairohitShivinianJustMySelfbhavnah.S.i.m.r.a.n.PoohLover

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
I had becum confident.Confident dat my love will always win even if dere is da biggest prblm.My heart n mind both 4 da 1st tym agreed wid my feelings.I was more dan relieved n contented. 

Hope u guys lyk it.Chappals thappads all allowd 4 dis crap.I wrote all dis 4rm mob so plz cmmnt 4 da pain I took in typing...lol.I'm sorry it took 3 posts as my mob dint let me 2 do all in 1 post.I am sorry 4 too many shortcuts of words. Love <3 Sahas

Edited by sahashrabdidash - 14 June 2013 at 5:47am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam AlisujairohitbhavnahShivinianJustMySelf.S.i.m.r.a.n.PoohLover

Shivinian

IF-Dazzler

Shivinian

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
wow i'm the first to comment! it was really good!!! liked it. and i pity you i noe it pains from writing with a phone. it happened wid me once i had made one long post because everything in my life was messed up so i made a post anmd my bad luck it didn't get posted i had to type it once again from the cell and i hated it like hell!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahasYuvreenian

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Great job sahas 
Suvi gave good answers to the witch Alisha u should write more and continue ur old ss ff I want to read next parts of them 

SahasYuvreenian

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotncold

wow i'm the first to comment! it was really good!!! liked it. and i pity you i noe it pains from writing with a phone. it happened wid me once i had made one long post because everything in my life was messed up so i made a post anmd my bad luck it didn't get posted i had to type it once again from the cell and i hated it like hell!!
congos...u r1st one 2 cmmnt...lol.Thnx so muj.Glad dat u lykd it :) Ya it really pains.My 1st tym experience on mob typing,n u must believe it was rilly unpleasant.

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Great job sahas 
Suvi gave good answers to the witch Alisha u should write more and continue ur old ss ff I want to read next parts of them 

Glad dat u lykd it di.About othr ffs n ss well I cant update dem now as my modem is broken ;-( but will update ASAP.Promise!

Anam Ali

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

Originally posted by Anam Ali

Great job sahas 

Glad dat u lykd it di.About othr ffs n ss well I cant update dem now as my modem is broken ;-( but will update ASAP.Promise!

That's fine update when u can no worriesSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top