Poll

WHO SHOULD BE REMOVED OUT OF KTH?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nandiinii thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
HI EVERYBODY!NANDIINII HERE.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABT THIS TOPIC?I THINK THAT PIYUSH'S TOPIC SHOULD STOP NOW.DO TELL ME UR VIEWS ABT THIS>>>>😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maryam thumbnail
i think nandini that kashish should be removed out of kth coz she's one ugly bitch
Cheeni thumbnail
Welcome to the forum Maryam.Doesn't matter to me who shud be in or out as far as Sujal is there in the show. Bakiyon ko dekhta kaun hai.
AASHISH_IN thumbnail

I didn't agree😒 with u maryam, coz if kashish😡 is out of show then our Sujal😊 will always be 😭ing without kashish😡 & me donnot wanna see Sujal to suffer anymore.

omemakulsoom thumbnail
hi aryam i m not agree wid u and aashpall u r absolutely right and actually i want kashish and soojal together b/c they r so good and i like their couple what u think guys am i right?
Only_Sameer thumbnail

you are existly right kulsoom .. i m wid you.. i think maryam is totally wrong ...

======> S @ M E E R  <=======

kesha thumbnail
don't be upset rohit...it's not the character of piyush we hate...it's the way his memories mess up sujal's happiness.
vassundra thumbnail

😛hahah def PIYUSH KI YAADEIN!! KICK THEM OUT!! 😆 

kaleidoscope thumbnail
without doubt it should be Piyush's yadein😡........I am sick to see this things again and again
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
agree to choco... remove piyush ke yaadieeeeeee ........ ekta is streaching it like a rubberband .. does'nt understand rubberband will break one day!!😉