They have forgotten the meaning of word JUNOON

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
It seems that the production house especially the writers have forgotten the meaning of the word 'Junoon' or if they do not know the meaning.
Where has this show gone?
It started as daughter who will go to anyway to fulfill her mother's last wish. This track did sound & was appropriate to the word Junoon.She had the courage & passion to go to any length.
Also the Mithci track had the JUNOON essence.
But now where is it standing now.
Unnecessary tracks & the inculsion of Sara Khan as Shalu is a completely waste.

Now this show has gone from bad to WORSE 😭😭.
Any one agree with me?
they should change the name to "balloon"😆 someone pls prick a pin on this "balloon"

Really angry on the maker's of this show. and feeling bad for Mouni and Aditya, such superb actors wasting their time and talent in this show.
Edited by divyadaya13 - 10 years ago
Good post Smily

Junoon now lost the meaning of it's name , and no comparison bitween the sart episods and those who are been made nowadays.

We hope writers watch those old epis and try to write some worthwatching tracks .

We are still waiting and watching
Hi dear..😛Junoon has went on a long trip to the Bahamas,didnt u know?😲
The show u r watching at present is a fake useless copy and it's called Jokers!!!
We r alda victims of dis humourless senseless show which has made a complete joke out of our leads Mithvi!!!
 But hold on...I cud sniff da old Junoon a bit ystrday..it might be coming back..😛Though m nt confident bout dt too...as u know SEEING IS BELIEVING...
You know I had nearly given up on this but yesterday's epi gave me a teeny weeny bit of hope. Of course I could be wrong and the writers and PH are perfectly capable of going completely wrong with it again. I hope not though.