Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Ahh. It felt so good to see Uddham supporting Sona in today's episode. Usually we have seen Neelam supporting her out of the whole family. But today even Uddham supported her. It felt so nice seeing that. :)

How many of you agree?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I loved it. I've always adored Udham for his height, good looks and voice. In the initial episodes, he seems like a robot trying to speak in army languages while Neelam was timid and hardly voice out her opinions.

Now both have a change. Neelam is able to voice out and she is more firm and brave in her decisions and opinions. Udham on the other hand have matured, loves his wife and now supporting Sona. Udham and Neelam were the one who also went all the way to call back Kanhaiya when she was at the mandir. Love Udham and Neelam ðŸ˜Š
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree Visha . Good transition. These two are the other characters that have evolved over a period of time while others are just the same.
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree too...Uddham is really doing a great job. Liked how he supported sona like Neelam. Neeham are really a sweet couple.
Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sona got one more family member on her side who cares for her
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks rani for raising this topic ðŸ¤—   yes the hunk has done a U-Turn in his attitude towards Neelam and Sona.  Also he raises his voice to sunaina when defending sona, where as his other two brothers are Joru ka ghulam