Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Rimpy15

Rimpy15

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
hello everyone...i have a question for everyone...

Which of the Queens of Maharaj Udai Singh do u like the most??..n the reason... SmileSmileSmile

i like Maharani Jayawanta bai the most bcoz she is the most understanding wife of Udai Singh n a very good mother...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_princess20Kranti58-Gitanjali-marjaGauri22worldequalsyoucherryberry293surprisingrini_katbr200910BamonforeverrishabgosaviProud-Indiaak75

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Queens of Udai Singh" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surprising

IF-Dazzler

surprising

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
I like Jayanti bai most as a mother coz she gives true & needful advises to Pratap without any force.
& I like Dhirbai most as a person as she loves & cares fr Pratap as her own son & always tries to shadow him from Udai's anger.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_princess20Rimpy15worldequalsyourishabgosavi

Super Kool

IF-Sizzlerz

Super Kool

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I love the character of Jaywanta Bai...she comes across as a strong woman...a no non sense individual with crystal clear thought process...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DipinthiRimpy15rishabgosaviBamonforeverMallika-E-Bhais

MMBG

IF-Rockerz

MMBG

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
My favorite is Choti mahsha, Bhatayani?? I dont know how to spell her name. The way she cares for Pratap is too adorable. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PROTIM21Rimpy15

cherryberry293

IF-Dazzler

cherryberry293

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I like Jaywanta Bai as a mother nd queen Bhatiyani as well

wishuwelRimpy15

kalyani_shiva

Coolbie

kalyani_shiva

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Jayantabai.
A really strong woman.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimpy15

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superwoman..

My favorite is Choti mahsha, Bhatayani?? I dont know how to spell her name. The way she cares for Pratap is too adorable. 

Bhatiyani is real vamp...in starting...she is acting of real love to Pratap...but it's only drama.

In history...she only want to make her own son Jagmal to king after Udaysing.

And Sajjabai is real women because she is very selfish less.Read this..

She is the mother of Shakti Singh and Vikramdev. She is a simpleton who does not understand the politics of the palace. She believes that the world is a nice place and evil doesn't exist. She cannot keep a thing to herself and always carrying news from one section of the palace to another. Hence she is always led on by others even her own sons.

And no doubt Jaywantabai is real diamond.Just only because her...Pratap was Maharana.Tongue

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

onam_lifeChit15Rimpy15Amor.marjacherryberry293Winds.of.HeavenDiamondLifeBamonforeverMoumimonVasusenaRadheya

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Jayantabai!!!

Rimpy15Proud-India

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.