Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 76

Page 1
Page   of 76
Page 2 Page 76

fatima15

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

mini95maheenkhan15benazhal96Cindrella3SarunAddictionchanloves-JB_1Dinlvwithehmmbh-Siaa-cuty_kDeepaavengdeepti1906zuena..PriyaB..DesiiiDivaaa-Medha-forever_young*mystic.moon*naughtykittyyybarsitaipkknd-fanArHiLover-xShona.AngelTANVI_SEXYGurmeet4Drashti.SilentPrincessShirley.sharon33...mishti...Ameeraalikhanvandana1965-JujuKRafahelill_piya_ll...anika...Shanafrstarsanjanashona14Piya_Malikdevildiva21Vampire-queenll_megha_ll-himu-Payal_156Tina2603pikiiichuu-ElmoFuj-DivineDarkness-Alina.prava55663FAYKHAN29Zehnaseeb.BHAVIIArshi.Sugi.IPKmishti_17SilentSilversaritak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll Happy Birthday Sana Khan - Dimple Doll <3 ll" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vampire-queen

IF-Sizzlerz

Vampire-queen

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged

31 Facts about Sana Khan

1. Sana was born on June 13, 1993.
2. Sana was born in Mumbai.
3. She was crowned Femina Miss India Beautiful Smile.
4. Sana is mostly comfortable in shorts and loose T-shirts.
5. Her best friend is tv actresses Priyal Gor.
6. Her wardrobe is filled with Rainbow colors.
7. She is willing to pursue a career in Fashion Designing. 
8. She likes giving fashion tips to people.
9. She was among the top five contestants for Femina Miss Teen at the age of 16.
10. According to an article she is just like her character in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon as according to her she is very moody and bubbly kind of person who loves to enjoy life more than bearing it.
11. She wants to do an action oriented role like the one in Arjun but this time on big screen.
12. She loves taking up challenges.
13. Her favorite tv channels are Star Plus, Sony, Disney Channel and Channel V.
14. Her favorite reality tv shows are Fear Factor International and Big Boss.
15. For her role in arjun she was asked to watch videos of Angelina Jolie and Castle as the creative wanted her to appear like that. 
16. She loves chivalrous men who open doors and pull chairs for a woman. 
17. She is not a traditional girl, and not a hard core feminist. She is just a sweet girl who likes to be pampered.
18. Sana chooses her clothes herself
19. She follows brands like Zara, Forever and Mango etc.
20. Her favorite shopping destination is Bangkok.
21. "Life is too short, enjoy everyday" this quote has profounded impact on her.
22. She wants to break this law "Love as you want, marry as your parents want."
23. The weirdest thing she has ever tasted is Soya sauce mixed with chilly sauce and vinegar.
24. She is crazy about Shahrukh Khan.
25. The craziest rumor she has heard about herself is that She drinks and smoke but she doesn't.
26. She would like to go on vacation with Sonam Kapoor as she admires her style the most.
27. To her a man's most attractive feature is his Smile
28. Her favorite movie is Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.
29. According to her love is life and a gift.
30. Her favorite food on Eid is Sheer kurma and Biryani.
31. She would love to get locked with her BFF in a room.

Edited by Vampire-queen - 09 June 2013 at 9:58pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

maheenkhan15Cindrella3hal96TeriGalliyan.-Siaa-DeepaavengzuenaStunningSanzbebovirdiDesiiiDivaaabarsitaforever_young*mystic.moon*ipkknd-fanArHiLover-xTANVI_SEXYarryline...Mallu...fatima15Ameeraalikhanvandana1965Shanafrll_megha_llpikiiichuuTina2603DivineDarknessPayal_156Piya_Malikdevildiva21prava55663LaxshaLOVEArshiFAYKHAN29Zehnaseeb.-Alina.mishti_17saritakMoumimon

devildiva21

IF-Sizzlerz

devildiva21

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged

I don't know where to begin when it comes to you i become speechless so this message seems a gr8 way to express my fondness for you , you r wonderful and amazing actress and wonderful person with down to earth personality having golden heart apart from being a fantastic actress a quality of yours that has stolen my heart is your lively and positive nature i have no words to describe how wonderful person you are, you are extremely talented actress that we have today. There are no other actors that come even closer to you because you are the BEST and everyone knows that.
Wishing you all great things in life hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest hope you have a wonderful time. You have special place in my heart. I am seriously  so proud to be your fan .
On this special day of your birthday
You are amazing human being, so down to earth with a golden heart, that makes me love you even more, when it comes to acting you're just flawless ! Love you loads, keep smiling always and all the very best for your future !
With lots of love
Fatima

And you should know today
That you are wished the nicest things
 Like warm and loving wishes
That life can bring your way
You're always very special
And happiness and cheer
And everything you need to start
Another happy year
I hope today is filled with many brilliant surprises and much love and affection from your family and friends!May you be blessed with health, wealth, and happiness!
Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.
Happy Birthday, and may all the wishes and dreams you dream today turn to reality.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
May this year be your best ever.
I wish you live a thousand years so that you can keep spreading your magic to the whole world.  
Happy Birthday Sana <3

Finally the big day arrives of the television's most loved actress - Khan! Yes, Its my most favorite actress's birthday today! I never ever imagined that one day i would be so crazy for an actress, For me she is not only an actress, but a great human being with a beautiful heart. My love and respect for you, Sana grows each day! I admire you tremendously and i consider you my role model. Needless to say, you instantly won my heart as Riya Mukherjee. Your chemistry and pairing with Shaleen Malhotra in arjun was by far the best ever seen on television. You're next to flawless!
This is the best i can say for you coz when it comes to you, i literally fall short of words to describe how amazing you are! Thanks for giving us Shefali, Lavanya  the most lovable Riya.
All the best to you for your future endeavors and may all the success and happiness of the universe be yours!
I love you forever and always my doll 
Your biggest fan ever born,
Alishba

Dear Sana,
Happy Birthday to the most stunning lady! I've never in my life bothered to write to a celebrity for any occasion, simply because I don't care about any of them off-screen, but I made an exception for you.

May all your good wishes be fulfilled. may you have health, wealth, happiness, peace and prosperity.
Love,
Shefali

Wishing Sana a very
happy
cheerful
prosperous n graceful
birthday..
A barbie doll of tv industry
May god always bless u
Keep rocking
Enjoy

Have a great year ahead..!

My doll! <33 I don't know where to begin! I have followed you since KMH 2 and fell in love with you instantly. The way you portrayed Shefali was amazing to watch. And the way you portrayed Lavanya <3 Utmost perfection <3 Your every expression is bang on! I can never sit there and pick out something that was wrong or a scene in which you could have done better. Finally the way you portrayed riya's character was phenomenal. 
Besides being my favorite actress, you are my role model! The way you carry yourself, the confidence you show no matter what, positivity in every situation; there never passed a moment where I didn't see that beautiful smile of yours. Your professionalism is inspiring. 
I love how well-spoken you are. I hope you get a lot of success in your career and continue to grow as an actor! I want to see you getting every award but even if you don't, know that your fans are right behind you, supporting and loving you every step of the way! <33
This message is for your birthday, and I haven't even wished you LOL! Happy Birthday dimple doll!  I hope and pray you have many more amazing years to come, with each year being better than the one before  I look forward to seeing you in many more shows. 
 Love Momal

Happy Birthday to the world's beautiful and sweet girl,Sana.

May Allah bless you with all the happiness that you deserve.

May Allah bless you with a Long Life and Good Health.

May Allah bless you with immense bliss and wealth.

May Allah be your Guide in every step of your Life.

Always keep smiling and Stay Happy...

Love your dimpled smile and your eyes.

Best of luck for the future and All the best.

We miss you a lot in Arjun-Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek.

With all the Love and Best Wishes.
Love,

Anika

Hi Sana,
First of all, I would like to wish you a fabulous birthday. May this birthday bring you more joy, luck and success. You are a beautiful person within and from the outside. I am very happy to be your fan. I appreciate your honest and confident personality. May you be blessed in your personal and professional lives.  I have been an ardent follower of your shows. You are an outstanding actress. I loved the various roles you played in all your shows and how you demonstrated your brilliant acting skills. You are among very few actresses in the Television industry that are know for both their great beauty and talent. Also, you have such a lovely smile.. I wish you best of luck with all your future endeavors and I will always remain your sincere and loving fan.

First of all a very very happy birthday Sana. I haven't loved any actor the way I have loved you. You were the heart and soul of arjun. Without you there is no arjun. Love the way you portrayed the character of Riya. You are a Barbie doll. I love you for your kind nature. Love your bubbly and full of life nature. Every body wants to be your friend because you are a wonderful human being. I would be so happy if you read my message I can't explain to you how much I would be happy!!  LOVE YOU Sana Khan!!!!!!!!

Lots of love from the New York

Naina

Dear Sana,
I have been your fan for a very long time. Loved you as riya mukherjee so much. You are truly a bundle of talent and one of the most versatile actresses I have ever seen.
I admire your effervescent nature in real life and your humility makes me respect you even more.
I feel very proud to be your fan. Always keep smiling.
On this very special occasion, it is my heartfelt wish that you accomplish much more because you truly deserve it. I wish you all the success in the world.
May God bless you with good health, prosperity and happiness and may all your dreams come true.
Happy Birthday.

Lots of love, Sonam

Hi my dimple doll
Happy Birthday 
It must have been a rainy day when you were born because the heavens were crying because it lost its most beautiful angel.
God gave a gift to the world when you were born; a person who loves and cares, who sees a person's need and fills it, who encourages and lifts people up, who spends energy on others rather than herself, who touches each life she enters & makes a difference in the world. May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.
Hoping that your day will be as special as you are.
Wishing you all the best in the year to come. May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors. And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come.
Love Erum

Birthdays come and go, everyone grows up a year every year, and gifts are opened and thrown. But I want that my Birthday wishes stay with you forever. Happy Birthday Sweetie-pie,Sana!!
Let enthusiasm reach your smile, happiness reach your eyes and resilience reach the temples of your face every time you look at someone. May you pass on your radiance to everyone around you. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!

Love Laila

Hey Sana
A very happy birthday to you
My sweetheart, my cutie pie, my barbie doll, my baby angel
May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,
All the blessings a life can unfold,
May you have Gods best in everything.
Let the God decorate each
golden ray of the sun reaching you
with wishes of success,
happiness and prosperity for you.

May life lead you to great happiness,
success and hope that
all your wishes comes true!
enjoy your day.

Dhani

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! May this birthday brings lots of happiness for youMay your all wishes get full-filled.. You're the best actress and the most honest person , down to earth really love the way you are !! <33 God bless youlove you lots

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

Love,

Faiza

To our beautiful Sana
Wish you a very Happy Birthday. May God bless you with a life filled with success and happiness.
Just wanted to thank you for entertaining us. Loved you so much as riya in arjun and as lavanya in iss pyar ko kya naam doon.
Happy Birthday to you!
Simrin

Many many happy returns of the day Sana wishing you a very very happy birthday
May all your wishes and dreams come true n may u get all the happiness n success in the world. May God's blessings light up each day of your life and may God give you plenty of reasons to smile. May u achieve everything u want in life n reach greater heights of success because you truly deserve each n every bit of it 
You're the most amazing,extremely talented down to earth actress I've ever seen.
We are blessed to have u in our life love u sooo much n feel proud to be ur fan
Have a wonderful day always Keep smiling i just adore that smile of yours and Just be like this always, because  you are amazing just the way you are
With lots of love
Haya

Wish u a very happy birthday Sama dii
Loved you so much as Riya

May life lead you to great happiness , success and
hope that all your wishes come true!!!!

Enjoy your day
wit lots of love
Mahira

Sana ! Happy Birthday !!! Hope this day brings you happiness,joy and may all your wishes come true !  You did a fabulous acting in Arjun  and I have always loved your acting since KMH2 days! You are such a multi faceted actress and I am proud to be your fan !!
Hats off !!
Love you loads
Aniya

On your birthday, I celebrate you!
On your special day,
I'm thinking of all the wonderful things you are
that bring so much joy to others, including me!
I celebrate your unconquerable spirit,
that lets you meet every challenge
with confidence, enthusiasm and persistence.
I admire your sensitivity.
You see needs that cry out to be met
that no one else sees,
and you meet them,
out of your deep and caring heart,
out of your wisdom,
out of your strength.
I treasure your uniqueness;
There is no one else like you,
and I feel blessed to know
such an extraordinary person.
I appreciate you, respect you,
cherish you, look up to you.
Happy, happy birthday Sana!!
May each new birthday
be the best one ever for you;
You deserve it! 
Love Aditi

Edited by devildiva21 - 10 June 2013 at 6:57am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

tintomaheenkhan15DesiiiDivaaabebovirdizuenaStunningSanzDeepaaveng-Siaa-ipkknd-fan*mystic.moon*forever_youngAmeeraalikhanRafahelill_piya_ll...anika...Shanafrfatima15...Mallu...-SilverDragon--Alina.DivineDarknessprava55663ll_megha_llVampire-queenPayal_156Piya_MalikpikiiichuuTina2603Moumimon

Piya_Malik

IF-Sizzlerz

Piya_Malik

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged

You are an Awesome person down to earth. No Doubt God put in extra effort while creating you. You are the most beautiful actress on Television now and ever. Your Beauty just cant be ignored, same with your Smile
And finally to this special day, A very very special day, Your Birthday. So let me wish You. Happy Birthday Barbie Doll Sanaya Irani . May you live for 100 years and get everything you desire for in this world.

Keep Rocking.
Keep Shining.

Lots of Love 

Kajal

Dear Sana
 Wish u a Very Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY
We have loved you as Riya Mujherjee (of Arjun) and we always will
We love U Sanaya for being so sweet, cute, innocent and full of life
We appreciate the efforts u have put in playing every character 
Keep SMILING  and stay CHEERFUL always

Best Wishes,

From Falak

My Best Wishes go out to the Most Beautiful Girl on Indian Television.

Happy Birthday Sana. I wish you all the best in life. You are one of the most genuine persons and you deserve the best. I pray that God may Bless you with Good Health, Luck, Love, Joy, Success and everything thats good in life. Hope you have a wonderful year ahead.

Love Neha

Happy Birthday Sana
May you have
All the joy your heart can hold 
All the smiles a day can bring 
All the blessings a life can unfold 
May u get the world's best in everything 
Wishing you a very 
Happy Birthday 
Always keep smiling dimple doll

Tabassum Saba

Make a wish, and follow it wherever it leads you.

Wishing you that this year is filled with friends and fun.

Wishing that you have lots and lots of birthday fun.

On your big day you are wished all that you hope for, all that you dream of, all that makes you happy.

On your special day I wish you to pick some flowers, have some tea, and spend your time leisurely. 

Wishing you happy endings and great beginnings.

I wish you a peaceful mind, joyous heart and a successful life.

I wish you all your favorite things on your lucky day. 

May you have those in your arms whom you love in your heart.

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!

May your birthday bring a smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life.

May the brightest wishes on your day shine every path of yours in good and bad times. 

May you sail through all the obstacles and challenges to success.

Have a magical bday with love and hugs.

There couldn't be a better day

To take a chance to say,

That you are wished a joy and luck-

Be happy everyday! 

I wish you the best of the best things in life, 

just like you have given me the best days and best nights 

of my life. Wish you a best and joyful Birthday.

Happy Birthday Sana Khan <3
Many many happy returns of the day 

All things bright and beautiful
All things good and true,
All things fine and wonderful,
All these are wished for you
on your birthday and always.

May you have many many many more...

Love you Sana !

Sania

Sana Khan,
A beautiful combination of angelic looks, charm, humility, sense of humor and ever-evolving talent. Sana, you are an absolute delight to watch!! I wish you loads of health, happiness and success because you deserve every bit of it and then some more!!

Keep Rocking Doll!!

Shreya

Wish you a very very happy birthday Sana . May all your dreams and wishes come true. May you get all the happiness in life. I loved your character Riya a lot, earlier i loved you as shefali and lavanya, you were fabulous in those roles too. I wish you all the best for your future endeavors. May you continue to capture millions of hearts across the world by your splendid portrayals. Have a great time on your birthday. Happy birthday again Sana..<3 <3 <3

With lots of love,

Ananya

Happy Birthday Sana. Many Many happy returns of the day. You rock, I have been loving your acting since KMH2, i loved your character in IPKKND as Lavanya and then loved you so much as Riya Mukherjee in Arjun.  You are one brilliant actress i hope you keep rocking in industry. May god bless you and i hope your year passes by beautifully and successfully. Keep Smiling and Keep sizzling. Love you loads. 

From

Rati

Happy Birthday Sana ... God bless you dear and keep rocking ...I m so lucky that you and me share the same date of birth dear ... My birthday is also on 13th of June ... 

Happy birthday Sana Khan..!!
May Allah bless you wid lots of happiness and sucess in life..
May u be happy, bubbly and cheerful as always...
Wishing u a wonderful year ahead..
Keep smiling as Ur smile brightens our mornings.. :) 
 <33 | The kindness of ur heart makes u even more beautiful | <33
 Love,
Adeena..

Happy Birthday Sana Khan
May this birthday bring a smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life. As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!

Thank you for coming into our lives and entertaining us...
May god bless you and shower you with all the happiness in the world...!!

Love 

Niharika

A very happy birthday to you Sana <3
May this year be the best of your life ' until the next one comes along of course!! :P
Sana '.a beautiful name and it rightly belongs to a very beautiful and talented lady!!!
You are a wonderful person and a perfect blend of a bubbly, hard working , down to earth and humble 
Have a great day and may success always come searching for you!!!! Hope you succeed in all of your endeavors and I hope all your wishes in life come true!!!

Kainat

Dear Sana,
I wish you live a thousand years so that you can keep spreading your magic to the whole world
Let this new year of ur life b special, 
Full of precious moments, 
Bright emotions, 
Full of happiness n joy,
Let Love follow ur footsteps evrywhere u go.
all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... 
I wish for u to have people to love, 
People in your life who will care about 
You as much as I do.

Wishing you a Happy Birthday Princess 
Allah Bless You with LOVE And Happiness
Keep Smiling Princess
Love You Very Much and Alwayz.

From Sahar

Sana...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are an amazing person, not just gorgeous in looks but in personality too!!! Thank you for brightening up our days with your sweet, cute, innocent smile that makes everyone smile!!
You are an AWESOME ACTRESS!! LOVE YOU IN EVERYONE OF YOUR ROLES!! BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY LOVE YOU AS YOU!!
YOU ROCK!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Lots of Love

Ashima :)

Dear Sana.. 

You are so dear to me 
In so many ways 
I'm wishing you the best 
On this special day 
Happy Birthday... 

Love you loads... Happy birthday to you. 
Have lots of birthday fun! 

May your birthday wishes all come true.. 

Love Muskan

Happy Birthday to you Sana
I have never been this addicted to an actress on the small screen as I have been to you.

Your professionalism speaks leaps & bounds about you.
Sanaya you have become my role model in terms of your professionalism, acting, off screen wardrobe & masti.

Love you Maiba

Sana... Wish you many more happy returns of this day!!! May all your wishes come true! I really love your personality You are such a great actress and you are famous all over the world yet you are so humble All I can say is continue being yourself and spread your charm and never stop smiling... everyone who know you personally are very lucky indeed
Love 

Cherie

Happy birthday to you 13 june 2013
May good bless you with lots of happinesses in your life

and may you live long and asthama ka problem bhi sahi hojae

Edited by lizadavidmm - 10 June 2013 at 6:18am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

zuenaDeepaaveng-Siaa-bebovirdiforever_young*mystic.moon*fatima15AmeeraalikhanShanafrVampire-queenTina2603Payal_156devildiva21DivineDarkness-Alina.pikiiichuuMoumimonsaritak

fatima15

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiiiDivaaaShanafr...mishti...Tina2603Piya_Malikdevildiva21Payal_156MoumimonsaritakSilentSilver

fatima15

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepaavengbebovirdiDesiiiDivaaazuenaforever_young*mystic.moon*ipkknd-fanGurmeet4DrashtiAmeeraalikhanShanafrkaveriw2008MaaneetDeewangipikiiichuuTina2603Payal_156Piya_Malikdevildiva21-Alina.DivineDarknessprava55663Moumimonsaritak

fatima15

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

maheenkhan15Anu_PrincessDesiiiDivaaabebovirdizuena*mystic.moon*...Mallu...Gurmeet4DrashtiAmeeraalikhanPiya_MalikPayal_156devildiva21Tina2603kaveriw2008DivineDarknesssaritak

Piya_Malik

IF-Sizzlerz

Piya_Malik

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged

!
YOU R SUPER STAR FOR ME
GOD BLESS U!Big smile
WISH U ALL D BEST FOR UR AGAIN FUTURE
HV A BLAST!
CHEERS! Party
Tere Honto par muskurahat aise hi bani rahe! Big smile
Mere Dil me teri Chahat aisi hi bani rahe!Heart
Ye dua hai meri tu ibbadat me meri aisi hi bani rahe!Smile
Har Dil ke kone me teri ek jagah u hi banti rahe! Wink 

Edited by lizadavidmm - 13 June 2013 at 3:51am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_PrincessbebovirdiDesiiiDivaaazuenaRimpi_kmhAmeeraalikhanShanafrfatima15DivineDarknesskaveriw2008Tina2603devildiva21Payal_156

Post Reply New Post

Go to top