Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

its a beautiful story

i always wait for ur updates

plz update soon

Ashavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so nw Arnav s craving for Khushi and her love...
i guess Abhay and Anjali's relation will help Arnav 2 get time 2 spend time with Khushi and also heal her scars that he has given her...
update soon...
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: singhs615

its a beautiful story

i always wait for ur updates

plz update soon

I am updating tomorrow... :)
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
had started reading this FF on FB - glad to have found it here! Loving the story so far!😊
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

PART 19 (Update by Aisha)

The only option he had was to admit that he is sorry for everything he did and now he wants her back. But that wasn't going to be easy. Not after that little encounter in her cabin where he had kissed her. If he again tries to talk to her, she is going to take that as his lust for her and he couldn't afford that. So what seemed best for now was to let the time pass.

He'll talk to her after the Fashion show. He decided.

But wouldn't the Fashion Show would be too late? It would be a week after Khushi's contract is over and till then what if she goes somewhere for a break?

No!

What if she never returns?

No! No! No!

He was not letting anything happen like that. Not at all! He'll have to hurry before she tries to find new ways to stay away from him.

**~~~**

Khushi was listening to Abhay's endless talks. He was still in the wedding and returning this evening, but he didn't want to come back, after all he and Anjali were on good talking terms and right now they were going out to have ice cream.

Khushi laughed hearing his preparations.

"Ready to be side-tracked, Khushi" Abhay said positioning the phone between his ear and shoulder by tilting his head as he buttoned his shirt.

"Whatever, Abhay!"

"No no! once I'll be back, I'll be meeting her everyday and won't be picking or offering you coffees anymore"

"Haha.. Abhay when you are back, I won't need you to pick me up or drop me or offer me coffee"

"Why?"

"Because the contract is almost complete"

"Aah' No wonder you sound happy right now. So what's up with Mr Raizada?"

"Nothing much" Khushi tried not to reveal much.

"That's strange"

"Well, aren't you getting late?"

"Oh yes! Bye" Khushi smiled.

Finally her best-friend had found someone.

**~~~**

Khushi drove to her office, not believing that it was the last day to her 1 month contract. She remembered the first day when she was boiling within or was she? She was not boiling, she was breaking, tearing and crying inside.

Then, she didn't have that stamina to face him without being haunted by those memories and now she was quite strong.

She was glad she was now able to face him and shut him in face. 

"Ma'am" Khushi was called by the receptionist.

"Yes?"

"Sir, wants you to first go to his cabin"

"Why?" she asked sceptically.

"Sorry, Ma'am, I don't know"

"Gurr" now Khushi was boiling inside. Starting her day with his face was the last thing she wanted.

"Okay" With a heavy heart, she walked to his office.

"May I come in, Sir" She added 'Sir' to avoid any arguments on her last day.

"Yes" Arnav said, looking up towards her. His heart ached to see her, to realize that it was the last time, he was seeing her. How he wanted to grab her in his arms and plead her not to leave him but, what did he do when Khushi asked the same thing?

"Sir, you called?" Khushi said, feeling strange at Arnav staring at her so hard.

"Yes.. sit"

"Sir, I've work"

"Relax, Khushi! You have the whole day and you have hardly any work. I am glad to see you manage your work really well"

"Thank you" She sat in front of him wondering at his strained tone.

"So, it's your last day"

"Yes" She said, making her voice be over loaded with happiness so he could know, how happy she was and he did understand.

"You sound happy"

"Of course I am happy!"

"Why?"

"I thought the reasons will be obvious to you"

"I guess they are.. actually I..I mean I..".

Both of them felt strange at Arnav's loss of words. Arnav Singh Raizada short of words, that was not a daily phenomena.

"I want to talk to you"

"I should leave" Khushi said, because she knew where this was leading too.

"Please Khushi, at least listen to me" His voice was polite beyond belief for Khushi.

"No Sir, I've loads of work to do. Probably we'll meet at the end of the day"

"Okay"

Would miracles never cease? Arnav Singh Raizada was not ignoring her words?

'Devi Maiya, the omens are not good' she muttered under her breath as she walked out of his cabin.

To talk, Arnav really needed Khushi to be in a better mood. So it was important to behave controlled with her. After all he had thought of a way to keep her close to himself. And he wasn't going to ruin the probability by spoiling her mood. Patience Arnav. He told himself.

**~~~**

She was touching the mannequin as if she was pondering but in reality, she was turning over Arnav's words. What was it he wanted to talk about? 

Now Arnav Singh Raizada was giving her a big head-ache. 

"I need a break! I'll go on a holiday when Abhay returns" Khushi said to herself, relaxing herself but leaving someone else in turmoil.

**~~~**

Aman informed Arnav that one of Khushi's design was ready and instead of sending someone else, he himself went down to inform her. Actually, he wanted to see her as many times as he could. Who knew, when he would get the chance.

He had opened the door of the outfit room and found Khushi thinking something.

Out of nowhere she said she'll go on a trip.

"NO!" His inside roared. His doubts were coming true. He definitely had to talk to her. Now he simply couldn't' wait for her moods, or it would be too late.

"KHUSHI" He said as he entered the room leaving Khushi drop her hands from the mannequin and turn around to stare at him.

**~~~**

"Sir?" She said. What was he doing here?

"I.. let's sit down" he said seriously, lines emerging across his forehead.

Khushi did as he said but she was really confused. Alone on the ground floor with him.

"THIS IS REALLY NOT GOOD" Her instincts told her.

"Umm.." Arnav searched for words to begin and noticed the tension on Khushi's face.

"Relax. I am not planning to eat you" He said.

Arnav Singh Raizada and sense of humour?

Something was definitely amiss.

"Khushi, I want to talk to you".

He really had to get over with this.

"I am hearing, but can I continue ispecting these mannequins as we talk?" She asked.

"No!"

"Fine. Continue!"

"Khushi, I know I've been extremely wrong to you since forever. I've been very cruel to you. Then and now. 

"Indeed" She cut in and Arnav thought it best to ignore her remark and continued.

"The day you came for the first time, I wanted to make sure to defeat the little ego you had but it was the other way round. You killed the big amount of ego I had within myself. But Khushi, now! I really need you to be here. You did make me a good person"

"Arnav, please come to the point" Seeing this mighty man crushed to ground was something Khushi couldn't believe.

"Don't go, Khushi!" He finally said.

"Excuse me?" Khushi couldn't understand his meaning. Was he asking her to continue working for him?

"I am offering you the post of the chief Designer of AR Fashion House" He finally revealed.

"What?" Khushi couldn't be more surprised. 

What was he trying to achieve by doing this?

"You always said I was your temporary boss! I want you to be my permanent employee. Work for AR, AR needs such talented people" He continued.

"AR needs or Arnav Singh Raizada needs?" Khushi asked.

Arnav didn't reply. He knew that she knew his answer.

"I am sorry, Arnav, but I won't work for AR" Seeing his silence, she replied.

"Why? It's everyone's dream" Arnav said.

"Yes, people who have not experienced your lust may have that dream. Not me" Khushi replied.

"What is wrong with you, Khushi? I am being polite with you. And hadn't I asked you not to mingle your personal and professional life?"

"Are you done, Arnav?" She made an attempt to exit herself out of the room.

"NO I AM NOT, DAMMIT" Arnav said, gripping her elbow and pulling her close.

"Arn.."

"Sssh" he ordered her to be silent and she obeyed. Her blood truning cold. He was dangerously near to her.

"I've been rude to you and now when I am making things up. YOU ARE NOT DOING THE SAME" Arnav screamed.

Khushi was scared but this was not the time to be a wet kitten.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH, ARNAV!" You have played with me enough for your sake! If you really meant what you said, then say sorry! Just say the 3 words " I am sorry". You know yourself, you've ruined my life, my purity, my everything and still I am giving you a chance. JUST SAY SORRY! But you'll die rather than apologizing! So hear me, Arnav and hear me good! Then you played with me because you lusted me, now you want me because you want to see me everyday. But now, I won't do what you want!" She removed his grip and walked past.

"Khushi stop!" He shouted without turning to her.

Khushi stopped in mid.

"Why does a sorry matters so much to you?" Arnav stood in front of her.

"Why does a sorry matters so much to me?" She laughed a wicked laugh.

"When someone spends a night with your sister and then runs away and asks her the same question, that day you'll find your answer" She said.

"YOU DARE, KHUSHI"

"YES I DARE, ARNAV!" Khushi bellowed in his face.

"Thanks for ruining my last day as well" She said and left.

Arnav stood there, fuming, angry.

Edited by Pearl_Oyster - 5 years ago
raki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey me first amazing update loved it continue soonEdited by raki - 10 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow... ASR is regretting... y want he just say sorry?
akaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
liked all of Khushi's replies.  Served him right.
Tanuammu thumbnail
Suprb update πŸ‘ πŸ‘
waiting to knw arnav's rxn whn he comes to knw abt anjali n abhay...
plz giv regular updates...