Members Lounge

Fate-Mate Update Info! Important Note Page 1 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 128

Nisha06

Nisha06

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Thank u so much di for trying to understand our craziness nd for taking such a wonderful decision.. i'm very happy dat we would get our fate mate back..pls di include me in ur blog..i hav commented from the time u added me in ur buddy list nd pls check one or two times more to find my name in d comment..dats a small request bcoz i want to read fate mate from d 1st so many times hereafter also.. my email address s [email protected].thank u once again di..

--edited--
Thanks for updating di..hoping i would get a chance to read my fav fate-mate from the beginning.. Clap

Edited by Nisha06 - 30 January 2014 at 7:01pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fate-Mate Update Info! Important Note Page 1 (Page 7)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Barunz4ever

Goldie

Barunz4ever

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Hey dear option 1 would be better but still if ever u want to go trough the option 2 I m ever ready as fate mate is so amazing n I want to complete its journey with tsunami n gloomy so here's my email
[email protected]

Sunandha

Sunandha

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
whatever u decide is accepted...
But please don't stop writing , waiting for update..

My email id [email protected]

akshu.ray27

akshu.ray27

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

I don't know how a person can be happy and sad at the same time...but I am right now! Happy because of your message and sad because I am so late to respond...

RES...

sida

sida

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
plz plz go with the IF wali option. But if u choose other one plz plz add me to ur blog.my mail id [email protected] 

sabz105

Goldie

sabz105

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Hi Karmachameleon,

Thank you soo very much for getting back to us regarding Fate-Mate!!!!!

I just can't tell you how relieved I am that you will be continuing with the story!!!! Yayyy Dancing !!!! This seriously calls for party time lol Party !!!!!!

Anyways I am more than happy with the solutions you've come up with!!!  Even though I am still slightly upset that I won't get to read the previous chapters again, Fate-Mate is just something I want to cherish always, but I know you need to take these important steps to reduce any risks of plagiarism!!!!!

My e-mail address is [email protected] so please do add me to your blog list!!!!!

Last but not the least please please could you update the next chapter of Fate-Mate soon, I really miss gloomy and Tsunami!!!!!

Thanks a lot KC for coming up with these solutions, I'm so over the moon with you deciding to continue on writing!!!!

Hope to hear from you soon, keep up the fab work you're doing!!!

cupcake1234

cupcake1234

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for considering to continue Fate Mate.

1)Keeping the story in the forum would be ideal as it would be easier to access and not having the previous chapters here means people can't plagiarise as well.

2)But if you decide to have it in a blog here's my e-mail address : [email protected]

PS : I have seen some of the authors having their stories both on a copyrighted blog and on here and when they upload each chapter here they also put up that copyright logo thing at the end.I think that way if anyone tries to plagiarise work they will be legally bound to face consequences.

ipkrose

ipkrose

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hi KC,

I am okay with option 1 and 2.  I'm happy with your decision and I pmed you my email address if you decide to start writing.

Edited:
my email is [email protected]

Edited by ipkrose - 29 January 2014 at 2:27pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top