Members Lounge

Fate-Mate Update Info! Important Note Page 1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 128

penny25

IF-Dazzler

penny25

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
YIPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee yo!!!!!

it's d bst news ever...

fate mate is back wid a bang...!!!!!!

YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want both d options...

i want d thread craziness!!!!! bcoz lets face it..wid out it fate-mate khali khali lage ga..
after all dats wat we love to do wen we wait for an update..to bug u to give us updates...!!!
WAIT MATES!!!!! nd i'm okay wid fact dat u'l not repost d previous updates bcoz i cant tolerate anyone touching something which is very special for us all...!!!!!!

second option bcz while waiting for d update i want to read d previous updates.. wich i want to b posted only on restricted blog..!!!!

my email id i'l PM u...:)

thnks for cheering us up DI..

Love u Very much...

id
[email protected]

Edited by penny25 - 08 August 2014 at 5:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovebadhanfleurs-Anayah-...OceanEyes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fate-Mate Update Info! Important Note Page 1 (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srain10

Goldie

srain10

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
like both your option

barbisami

barbisami

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
plz when ever u update email me too...
my email is [email protected] & I think 1st one is better

-Anayah-

IF-Rockerz

-Anayah-

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by penny25

YIPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee yo!!!!!

it's d bst news ever...

fate mate is back wid a bang...!!!!!!

YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want both d options...

i want d thread craziness!!!!! bcoz lets face it..wid out it fate-mate khali khali lage ga..
after all dats wat we love to do wen we wait for an update..to bug u to give us updates...!!!
WAIT MATES!!!!! nd i'm okay wid fact dat u'l not repost d previous updates bcoz i cant tolerate anyone touching something which is very special for us all...!!!!!!

second option bcz while waiting for d update i want to read d previous updates.. wich i want to b posted only on restricted blog..!!!!

my email id i'l PM u...:)

thnks for cheering us up DI..

Love u Very much...

hahhaahha...
KC di...please do consider my pyaari nanadji's request...LOL
she is cute naa...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumana561penny25

Mina-18

Groupbie

Mina-18

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged

hey,

I have been on India-forum for quite some time now. I initially came to this website some 8 years back when we had gone to US and I couldn't watch Indian shows there. That time REMIX was my fav and I would log on to this site and check the updates and also wrote some stuff. then slowly life moved in another direction and I stopped visiting the site.

about a year and half, I again visited this site and somehow landed on IPKKND forum and let me confess, I wasn't watching the show that time. the very first ss that I read was "one fine day". going through the forum and seeing the response to the show, I actually stated watching the show and in no time was watching the previous episodes on youtube.

also I started reading some of the ss's and ff's that the creative writers like you have been penning. these stories became my companions on sleepless nights and just loved the way each one of you have unfolded the arnav and khushi into different, beautiful dimensions.

one thing I actually resisted myself in indulging was commenting on the stories. for some reason, I didn't wanted to get involved with the writers. I hope you'll understand but coming to India-forum and reading the stories would transfer me to a parallel world and I didn't wanted to have a communication between the two worlds of mine.

I would often read the writers asking the readers to tell that how we liked their work and comment on it but sadly I didn't. slowly the act of plagiarism came up. for the first time I realized how easily people just take over someone's hardwork and put their name to it. SAD but that's how life has become.

And actually for the first time I realized that by not appreciating the people who have become in some way a most important part of my life, I was actually doing injustice to them and to me too. So a mere "Thank you" wont do justice. May God bless you always!

Before I end, I'll like to tell you that I came across Fate-mate through an appreciation mail. And I think I read the whole story in two days and so strong was the addiction that I was reading in between my lectures, during lunch, while travelling :) well it was that addictive.

Before writing on your thread, the first post that I ever wrote was for the writer of :"One fine day". That story brought me back to India-forum and then I came back time and again to immerse myself in this parallel world where everything turns out to be good in the end...just like in the show IPKKND and hopefully someday in real life too...

Take care
God bless you!
E-mail id: [email protected]

Edited by Mina-18 - 26 June 2013 at 1:00pm

sumana561penny25

chetna19

IF-Sizzlerz

chetna19

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
koi bhi option chalega...
jis se kc satisify ho...welcome back dii..
i want updates ...bhot ho gya wait maits...ab update...
kc i pm u my email id if u want...

Shaintini

Goldie

Shaintini

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Hey KC dear I haven't send you buddy request till now but i have always like and commented on your updates from the time I had started reading fate mates.
Whether you choose 1st option or 2nd option i just wanted to read fate mates.
So if your going with 2nd option then can i send my email id to you?if you are ok with it.

...OceanEyes...

IF-Rockerz

...OceanEyes...

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by penny25

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc00cc">YIPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc00cc">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc00cc">Yippee yo!!!!!</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc00cc">it's d bst news ever...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc00cc">fate mate is back wid a bang...!!!!!!</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc00cc">YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc00cc">i want both d options...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc00cc">i want d thread craziness!!!!! bcoz lets face it..wid out it fate-mate khali khali lage ga..</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc00cc">after all dats wat we love to do wen we wait for an update..to bug u to give us updates...!!!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc00cc">WAIT MATES!!!!! nd i'm okay wid fact dat u'l not repost d previous updates bcoz i cant tolerate anyone touching something which is very special for us all...!!!!!!</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc00cc">second option bcz while waiting for d update i want to read d previous updates.. wich i want to b posted only on restricted blog..!!!!</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc00cc">my email id i'l PM u...:)</font>
</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc00cc">thnks for cheering us up DI..</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#cc00cc">Love u Very much...</font>
is it possible??if it is,then it will b fantastic than anything...yeah,me 2 want wait mates crazyness nd the previous updates!cant 4get those days,waiting,masti...pleaze di...

penny25-Anayah-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top