Gun and Guitar-a RANTARA ff(note at pg150)

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
hi guyzz!!first of all,so happy to be a part of this forum!πŸ˜ƒ...lovely show...!!rantara is so cute..😳.
i wrote this story just now.i used to write in other forum but this is my 1st rantara stiry...and i am warning that i am a crap writer...and my all chaps became so long!!πŸ˜† always...
but pls if u think this story is a bit tolerable then give ur cmnts...and sgould i cont it??!πŸ˜•
pls give ur views...

gun and guiter
chapter 1
"no no nargis,not like that,play it correctly...!!"the tall beautiful girl with long slightly curled black hairs,fare skin and dark brown eyes,standing near the mike said to her friend who was steating on the chair with her guiter in hand."but it was the right tune antu!!i don't understand why u are so perfectionist yaar!!"nargis said with a little sad face.the girl near the mike smilled."nargis!!i am not saying that it was not correct!!but still something was missing!!u know what?!u are just playing the correct note...but it was not coming out of ur heart!!nargis,feel the passsion in song..then put it on the tune!!..."she said excitedly."uff antara!!..."another girl said from her side,"you are a crazzy music lover you know...!!"she said.antara's smille broaded,"my father always said that,'play the music which always touch other peoples heart'.i remember this words always afreen!!u know this music has some real magical powers...it can do anything!!it soothes each and every scur,pain of heart!!and i want to spread my tune allover in world..."the girl's dreamy eyes gleamed in ultimate jay."tu bh na antu...i don't know how u still could manage to cherish this impossible dreams!!antu we live in kashmir!!!a place which was sometimes called 'heaven of the earth',a place full of beauti and music!!but now it has turned into a living hell!!now the chill air doesn't vibes the beautiful songs of birds and humans but only guns,bomb blasts and screams of people..!!"nargis's voice chocked and tears rolled down from her eyes.antara and afreen were looking towards her with stunned frozed eyes."trust me,this guiter's sound will be lost in that sound of gun!!"nargi said in husky voice.antara slowly came near her and kept her hand on her shoulder"nargis!!.."she said in low voice.nargis hugged antara tightly,"what was her fault antara?!!why did they killed him?!he was just a little kid!!.."nargis's voice chocked.just one month ago,nargis lost her little brother riyaz in the bomb blust near lal chauk."no nargis you are wrong!!..u know why those guns got victory over us?cause we are affraid of them..!!nargis agar hum haar maan jayengey to kaise hoga?!!i won't be affraid from those guns and i know someday our guiters tune will surely over come that sound of dead!!kashmir's valley will surelly again be callerd as heaven...!!"antara said with determined face."antara!!.."nargis said in a husky voice."u know riyaz loved ur song!!will u play his fav song for me?!!.."nargis asked.antara smilled and took the guiter.caressing over the cords with her delicate finger she let out a beautiful tune...at the next moment she started the song,
chann se bole chamake jab charar bole
kwaab dekha hai aankh kaa khumaar bole
kwaab chalke toh aankh se tapake bole
channa chlake toh pura aabshar bole
urju urjdurkut urju urjdurkut...
at the next moment two girls joined her in same tone,there song spreaded through the air of kashmir. 
after their song reharsh three girls came out of the clg."god!!just four days left for annual function and our song is not ready yet!!.."afreen said worriedly."don't worry yaar!!why fear when super singer antara kaul is hear?!.."nargis said playfully."nargis?!!"antara said playfully."uffs madam is angry..waisey kya prog hain tum logo ka?!!chalo na aaj gulmarg ghumne  chalte hain..it had been long time since we visited there!!"nargis asked excitedly."ya nice idea!!what say antara?"afreen asked."no way afreen!!papa and ma has gone to visite shankaracharya temple today.so i have to take care of the house.even apa and that saitan is not home..."antara said."cmn yaar antu whats the big deal!!we will come back soon..!!"nargis made a puppy face.antara looked at her face.nargis had became normal after huge effort after riyaz's death.so she didn't wanted to make her sad again."ok!!.."antara smilled."yayy..."nargis jumped in happiness.after some days all of them took the car.they were heading to the gulmarg and when they were bypassing the road stretched at the side of beautiful dal lake they saw lots and lots of police and millitary on the road.that was not a new thing in srinagar on those days.they were habitiuated with that.but still it looked like their was a tight security allert allover."hey what happened?!"antara asked curiously."whats new...may be they heared of another bomb plant!!but i am sure they won't be eable to find it before it get blust and take more lives!!.."nargis said in hard voice.both afreen and antara looked back to her."arey nahi nargis aisa kuch nahi hain...u don't know the news?.."afreen asked."what news?!"antara asked."now what can i say.not just this terrorists but...u know our beautiful kashmir has became the most secured hidding place for the peoples of underworld.the police had been informed that a very dangerous criminal and gangstar of mumbai had ran away and he is now somewhere in kashmir!"afreen informed."god!!.."antara stroke her head."we were allready troubled by these terrorists now all bad peoples from allover the world has started to gather hear...when everything will be over?!!"antara asked looking at the beautiful lake and houseboats.
antara looked foroward.there was a huge shit of pure white color stretched allover upto horizon!!not a single spot on that white shit.that was sometimes glowing like diamonds in sunlight and when the cloud and fog was covering the sun the shit was turned into silver. gulmarg!!!one of the mose beautiful places in kashmir.the golf couse of the gulmarg,one of the largest in asia was all covered with ice allover and at the end the huge unending renge of pir panjal ranges all covered with snow,standing with it's glory.antara visited so many times hear but the place never failled to amuze her.at some distant nargis and afreen were busy in their ice childish ice throwing game like other visitors.antara left them and forowarded her steps towards the horizon.
after some moment when she was quite far from the people and she saw someone at a distant struggling to walk over the snow with his heavy boots.he was all covered with heavy jacket and jumpers.he was facing his back towards her.antara felt a bit fun looking at his unease state.she heared his irritating words."kaha marwa diya yaar mujhe??...juhu ke retile beach mein mauj me ghumta...aur dekho yaha iss barf mein dance kar raha hoon!!!.."he whimpered and his feet got disbalanced.he fell on his face and antara bursted in laughter.the guy lifted his face.his sunglasses and hood had fallen and his face was quite visible.at the sound of giggling he turned back and was suddenly startled finding a young girl at behind.at that moment suddenly a chill air came and ruffled antara's hair arround her smilling face.that stranger eyes got frozed on the sight.
----------------------------------------
i know it's longπŸ˜† but if u permits me to cont then i'll try to give short updates!!πŸ˜ƒpls reply..
ps:dedicated to kavs who told me write something on this title..πŸ€—

My other works on rantara:
link to my writing index: 
Edited by ifians - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
chapter1=page1
chapter2=page2
chapter3=page5
chapter4=page7
chapter5=page11
chapter6=page15
chapter7=page20
chapter8=page25
chapter9(part1 & part2)= page28
chapter10=page30
chapter 11(part 1)= page 32,chapter 11(part 2)=page 33
chapter 12= page 35
chapter 13= page 38
chapter 14=page 43
chapter 15=page 46
chapter 16=page 49
chapter 17=page 52
chapter 18=page 55
chapter 19=page 58
chapter 20=page 66
chapter 21=page 69
chapter 22=page 93
chapter 23=page 107
chapter 24=page 113
chapter 25=page 125
chapter 26=page 132
chapter 27=page 138
chapter 28=page 142
chapter 29=page 146

link fo next thread
Edited by ifians - 10 years ago
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear..wow itz juz superb .. u hav written soo beautifully .. keep continue :-D
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: gal.angel

Hey dear..wow itz juz superb .. u hav written soo beautifully .. keep continue :-D

thx
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chapter Ria, love the FF already, can't wait for your next update :D
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thank you so much for accepting my request and write this ff

so cute titile ...just like the show...

antra background is emotionally and lovely and the bonding with her friends is so  cute

and our hero entry in her life...omg

first meeting mein ab kya hoga
SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ur writin gud..infct d description abot Kashmir was amazing..i was feelin it. :-) plzzz do continue..
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Awesome chapter Ria, love the FF already, can't wait for your next update :D

thx fiza
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

thank you so much for accepting my request and write this ff

so cute titile ...just like the show...

antra background is emotionally and lovely and the bonding with her friends is so  cute

and our hero entry in her life...omg

first meeting mein ab kya hoga

i am happy that u like it!!!😳
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuShaanRocks

ur writin gud..infct d description abot Kashmir was amazing..i was feelin it. :-) plzzz do continue..

ahh thank u!!last year autumn i visited kashmir!!so i can describe the places in detail...!!the memory is still bright!!πŸ˜ƒ