Balika Vadhu-WU-07/06- Uff ye Mohabbat

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Make way...Nonsense is coming😆

Mein aa gai😛
And please dont beat me up for title...Could not find a name...other than this...Iss episode ko mein kya naam doon
And Also do Not ask me Why I have come, because I Kind of thought that today all they showed was the short summary of the Week's episode...and I feel I just got the recount and rerecount and re rerecount of the attack of Jagya...

But apparently the Cvs love me...so they give me such Delightful episodes😕🤢

Anyways...

The episode starts with Sanchi(Thank You Cvs...without her I would have begun to think that you have not realized that I am updating the episode) and her MINDBLOWING confession... her friends are surprised (Why?? dont you know that your friend is the best case study for a psycho disorder?? you better keep mum or she might throw you out of the running vehicle like she did to her mobile!) They try to dissuade her on various grounds, like he is a divorcee..that she is infatuated because he saved her...She ofcourse would not listen to them and says that she will go alone if they wont come...

At the Haveli:
The police is asking if the attackers were known to them or any enemies of Jagya, Dadisa denies saying that and goes gaga over her hardworking grand son who doesnot have time for enemities (Eh...how about Ganga's husband, or the goons all over that he has been trashing to Save the brat called Sanchi...Daisa aap bhi na tsk tsk)
Sumitra says that now it is the Police's job to find the goons ...Basant says that Ganga might be the one who can give the idea...and Police asks who is Ganga (Ufff...Inspector saab, you are so behind the times, dont you read the BV times??? 😕😆) Sumitra says that she was the one who was with him at the temple...(Ah...she doesnot say that she was the one who saved him...Mummu bhi kitni partial hoti hai) Police says that they would go to the hospital along with them and to give him a ring when they leave for the hospital so that he can come along and question Ganga(Kyunnn??? dont you have a jeep of your own?? ke Haveliwalo ke vehicle mein lift le ke questioning ke liye jaaoge😕😆 Kya din aa gaye hai humri police ke!)...The Police leaves and the Singhs decide that they would not tell Anandi about this...
Ganga at the hospital torturing Lalsingh over Jagya's recovery when when when...he tells her it will take time...(Lalsingh bechara..must be wondering how come Jagya gets a crying girl over his bed everytime he lands up in the hospital and he never gets on who will give him a huggy shuggy praising him )
Ganga .crying At Jagya's bedside...(AGAIN...I mean I know your name is Ganga,,and believe me I love you very much...But dont bahao ansooos so much that we rename you GangaJamuna) She curses herself for bringing badluck to Jagya...(Nah Ganga nah...you are NOT the one who brought Sanchi in his life, it was Jagya himself... so you can absolve yourself of that crime😛😆) then she gets  brain wave that Anandi must be told and she calls her and then recounts the WHOLE story to Anandi who gives appropriate reactions by dropping the phone and breaking a glass of water (Wah Nanad bhabhi in competition...one throws a mobile, the other one breaks a glass along with it!!)...and going in shock so that the whole of the Shekhar clan then starts asking and then SHE recounts the news and then they call the Singhs who are appropriately shocked as to how come the news reached Anandi and then come to know that it had come from Ganga (Hey bhagu !! I am so tired of this news being recounted and seeing everyone's reaction...Arrey bhai kucch humari imagination par bhi chhod do...we know that everyone who get the news is going to be shocked and upset...nobody is going to throw their hats in the air and jubiliate😕)

Sumitra gets upset with Ganga for spilling the beans but Bhairav defends her saying that she did not know of the board resolution passed in the Singh and Co. ltd (I mean she did not know of the decision of the singhs not to let Anandi know of Jagya's accident!)
On the other side Shekhars ask Shiv and Anandi to go and visit Jagya...

The singhs and Lalsingh in the hospital waiting room along with the police and Ganga comes in and the police asks about the incident and Ganga recounts (Thank God in mute this time...but we are shown the Flashbacks *Bangs her head*)
Dadisa tells Ganga that they had decided not to tell Anandi anything but Ganga spilled the beans...she tries to make Ganga understand that Anandi has a life and she should not always be interferred with the Singh's problems...they come outside and see Sanchi coming in...Dadisa is super astonished...(Dadisa please dont faint...iss umar mein accha nahi lagta faiting wainting!!)

Precap::: Sanchi and her besharamis as she announces in the presence of the Singhs and Ganga that she cannot see Jagya in this state (Then why dont you
become Gandhari and patti yourself on the eyes...and may be your mouth too...or even better... go to Timbuktoo and do jhingalala?? 😡  we just might get some respite😡)
 Voice Over: When one falls in love, the heart gets impatient to see the person and their pain becomes their own (Seems like the voice over was divided into two parts...When one falls in love part 1 for Sanchi and part 2 for Ganga)

Nonsense officially over...you can curse me as much as you want now😛

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Keep patience...Nonsense is coming😆

🤣
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Keep patience...Nonsense is coming😆

🤣multiplied by 10

Edited after WU

HATS OFF TO YOU JAWAAN

AAPKI BAHADURI KE LIYE AAPKO 100 TOPON KI SALAAMI MILNI CHAHIYE

Saachi ki besharmi Kuch nahi keh sakti

AnSh will be super surprised to see their pagli visiting Dr. Sweets

Where the hell is Ira?

Bete ke liye itna hai hai kiya and beti ke saath itna ho gaya she is still in her maayka?

Shekhar's Hum Saath Saath Hain family hai : The family that eats together stays together

Jabse Udaipur aaye hain breakfast, lunch, shaam ki chai, dinner, dessert 99% bas yehi chal raha hai

CVs have (NON) sense to show Saachi crap but NO sense to show proper AnSh track

Edited by chahat11 - 10 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for WU in advance,
And also for bearing it and updating that nonsense for us.😆
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx srushti..the episode seems to be absolute crap..
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love ur sense of humor in such a serious episode. Thank u so much. Thought I will have 2 wait till 2mrw for d WU.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@srushti thanx  4the update. 2days epi was so  bore just bcoz of 2 much sanchi crap. starting wid sanchi crap & ending wid sanchi crap.
i cud'd bear all the crying by singhs, ganga & shekhars worry but sanchi drama is  2 much!!🤢
nothing 2 say abt the epi except the sritis's acting!!she was luking so cute wen DS told her abt their resolution!!😊
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Srushti ðŸ˜Š fab WU...loved your take on the scenes and dialogues
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg cant stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣 awesome updates I didnt liked todays episode but your blue lines were superb. M imagning Saanchi in Timbaktu doing jhingalala hu jhingalala hu 🤣
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Srushti- Thanks for the update and more importantly a big thanks for making us see the funny side of it😊

Edited by aparnauma - 10 years ago