if guman falls in her own made trap.. - Page 3

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: akila15

ya...
she has never seen her father b4
then how did she believe umesh uncle's words very easily😕

the disadvantage of blind luv..that also fr 2 baccha ki baap! How could she choose umesh as her lover?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akila15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nabiii

the disadvantage of blind luv..that also fr 2 baccha ki baap! How could she choose umesh as her lover?

i dont think kumari knows that he is married
hope samudh comes to her rescue
bangles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have not seen anyone in Kumari's family take her seriously. Most of them treat her as a bubbly young girl and see her as  some one who is happy in herself.

Her own mother has not  been shown to think about Kumari as much as she thinks about Kumud. She is always scolding her and fobbing off her questions. I have rarely seen the warm soft expressions on Dugba's face in relation to Kumari which you see  a lot in relation to Kumud and Saras. 

Nobody makes Kumari feel special in her home. They all love her but everyone's darling is Kumud, even her own mother's. I have not seen any heart to heart conversations between mother and daughter so far. The close mother- daughter bond is missing.

Is it any surprise that she falls prey to those who show/ pretend to show warmth and affection exclusively for her and make her feel special? 

I don't think Kumari is dumb. She is just a simple innocent girl yearning for love and for someone to make her feel special. She is therefore vulnerable to abuse due to her need for a special person in her life who will make her feel like  princess. She hopes to find it in her father and in a life partner.

I am worried for Kumari and very annoyed with Guman for being prepared to exploit a young girl's vulnerability so that she can settle scores with Dugba. This is the height of villainy for me.

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: bangles

<font size="3">I have not seen anyone in Kumari's family take her seriously. Most of them treat her as a bubbly young girl and see her as some one who is happy in herself. </font>

<font size="3">Her own mother has not been shown to think about Kumari as much as she thinks about Kumud. She is always scolding her and fobbing off her questions. I have rarely seen the warm soft expressions on Dugba's face in relation to Kumari which you see a lot in relation to Kumud and Saras. </font>
<font size="3">Nobody makes Kumari feel special in her home. They all love her but everyone's darling is Kumud, even her own mother's. I have not seen any heart to heart conversations between mother and daughter so far. The close mother- daughter bond is missing.</font>
<font size="3">Is it any surprise that she falls prey to those who show/ pretend to show warmth and affection exclusively for her and make her feel special?</font>
<font size="3">I don't think Kumari is dumb. She is just a simple innocent girl yearning for love and for someone to make her feel special. She is therefore vulnerable to abuse due to her need for a special person in her life who will make her feel like princess. She hopes to find it in her father and in a life partner.</font>
<font size="3">I am worried for Kumari and very annoyed with Guman for being prepared to exploit a young girl's vulnerability so that she can settle scores with Dugba. This is the height of villainy for me.</font>
<font size="3"></font>

i respect ur viewes even i don't deny her ma always scolds fr her activites. the reason is, dugba wants she also wl b enbellished as like as her sisters..but it isn't meant she deprives frm luv in her life..her mama,mami, sisters even her ma also luvs her ample but believing dugba not only she is gonna to deceive her family but also disrespect the virtues of her family n this is the reason that i have raised my finger contrary kumari.
gop94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=nabiii]* Phew*!! kitni gandhi choice hai kumari ki!! I don't understand how influential upbringing Kumari has been getting since her childhood feather this how could she involve in such a horrible trap!! Today i m extremely furious on Kumari than Guman!! Why is she so naive!!! nope its not called naive..i would like to say she is a dumb..that ma gives her all virtues n protects her from every evil eye since childhood, today if she elopes what happens her mother, does she really think about this for a while!!! moreover, for whose she will do it! Do bacchai ka baap!! *yuck* I wish before taking such an awful step her family members will protect her.

the reason that kumari dont think about her mother is because her mother always yell at her for damn! small reasons! and her mother care more about kumud , always praising kumud . thats y she listen to her dady or ny other person who talks nicely to her . this is my story too so meh personal experince ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†