Debate Mansion

Nudity/exposing = Modernizing/ enjoying freedom?? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

Zairean

Goldie

Zairean

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
People have a habit of poking into others business than much needed these days. Freedom is the right to live, eat, wear whatever you wish for regardless of age unless it is criticizing or violating any law/religion or is vulgar/horrendous to show up at a public place. And I don't see sporting minis coming under either of these categories. What is democracy for, if you can't dress the way you want. Wink

BTW, Can I know who's that actress?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nudity/exposing = Modernizing/ enjoying freedom?? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ITrustMyHeart

People have a habit of poking into others business than much needed these days. Freedom is the right to live, eat, wear whatever you wish for regardless of age unless it is criticizing or violating any law/religion or is vulgar/horrendous to show up at a public place. And I don't see sporting minis coming under either of these categories. What is democracy for, if you can't dress the way you want. Wink

BTW, Can I know who's that actress?

people poke into others business becoz they probably feel something is going culturally wrong and they should have some say in it  . 

gee u  make it sound as though the constitution spells freedom of choice of clothesLOL . and all along i thought there were 6 main rights . shame i never came to know of the new couture amendments .Shocked

and since the topic has come up ,  pls enlighten me on what kind of freedom one feels to expose ... if u have felt the privilege of it all . Wink

comfort ? wouldnt u fret over the revelation of undies color whilst flaunting a micro mini ?Confused
or when the wind blows it might take the skirt away with u ? Confused
[ no offence intended, if any ]Smile

King-Anu

IF-Rockerz

King-Anu

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Lets state some reasons for wearing clothes

1- To show off good body 

2- To hide not good body

3- Protection from heat, cold, rain, sun

4- To impress other or same gender

5- Requirment as in office

6- To hide reproductive organs from evil eyes

7- To feel comfortable (shorts in warm weather)

8- Peer pressure

9- Religion/Culture/Family/Prampara/Anushasan

10- Self satisfaction

11- Presenting yourself as a stereotype (rich, cool, young)

So there are number of reasons one wear dress and presenting yourself as modern is one. All of the above comes under the freedom of choice. However freedom is limited. Its not like you can be nude and then take a briefcase and go to office meeting with 20 people and say Hi everyone. You cannot use freedom as an excuse there.

In the case of bollywood dino wearing mini I will say yes she is free to wear that. however when you cross a threshold of age then puprose of clothes changes from showing off to hiding. thats part of life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hit_homerunLovelyPlanetFreshDaisy

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

we are mixing two different things.. if I am going to watch a movie and actress wears something unflattering... i have every right to poke my nose and comment on her clothes.. she chose profession where people pay to watch her/him..

if i am on my own, people should have no business to see and comment what i wear unless they are my employers, family or friends. if you don't like someone dressed up a certain way don't look there.. how many people we actually look at anyway.

Edited by lonely0planet - 09 June 2013 at 5:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

King-Anu

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

1- To show off good body 

2- To hide not good body

8- Peer pressure

10- Self satisfaction

So there are number of reasons one wear dress and presenting yourself as modern is one. All of the above comes under the freedom of choice. However freedom is limited. Its not like you can be nude and then take a briefcase and go to office meeting with 20 people and say Hi everyone. You cannot use freedom as an excuse there.

In the case of bollywood dino wearing mini I will say yes she is free to wear that. however when you cross a threshold of age then puprose of clothes changes from showing off to hiding. thats part of life.
#6 is funnyLOL.. why we are meant to hide much more than that then?

King-Anu

King-Anu

IF-Rockerz

King-Anu

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

Originally posted by King-Anu

1- To show off good body 

2- To hide not good body

8- Peer pressure

10- Self satisfaction

#6 is funnyLOL.. why we are meant to hide much more than that then?

great point. first my post was just being silly. however it would be interesting to see what makes us attract to features in others. how does that characteristic in us came into existence. is it through environment? Why do we respond to (attracted to) certain features and not others. Is brain programmed to respond to certain features, color.

it has to be innate charateristic that people respond more to certain parts and therefore over time we developed this habit of protecting those areas more than others. this does not mean there are not those who would eye face, etc.

anyway i dont know i made sense but i will research this from scientific point of view.

so to answer you it is more than just reporductive or certain parts. again appreciate ur point.

LovelyPlanet

Zairean

Goldie

Zairean

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hit_homerun

people poke into others business becoz they probably feel something is going culturally wrong and they should have some say in it  . 

gee u  make it sound as though the constitution spells freedom of choice of clothesLOL . and all along i thought there were 6 main rights . shame i never came to know of the new couture amendments .Shocked

and since the topic has come up ,  pls enlighten me on what kind of freedom one feels to expose ... if u have felt the privilege of it all . Wink

comfort ? wouldnt u fret over the revelation of undies color whilst flaunting a micro mini ?Confused
or when the wind blows it might take the skirt away with u ? Confused
[ no offence intended, if any ]Smile
[/QUOTE]

Culturally wrong? Wearing minis is against the culture? Which book or law says so? Care to enlighten me..Smile

Sleeping and snoring in class has its side effects, you are an example, might be taking a nap when the teacher was talking some sense, right? the reason behind your lack of proper knowledge about fundamental rules says so.

Aww..you needn't be ashamed of yourself, by freedom to live, you can do whatever you want under the sun, eat, drink, dance, dress, whatever pleases you, unless it portrays an explicit picture or is intended with violence or harms oneself. Sometimes it even gives freedom to others to look into others life and talk sh*t just because their life isn't exciting LOL, that's a privilege you see.

There may be some people who might find themselves comfortable in minis, just like you find enjoyable to talk about culture and paint it as a grey picture Wink
Now that you have raised such point, lemme ask you a question, what does ladies who wear biknis on the beaches makes you feel? Would you portray them calling nudity/exposing?

For the last part, is that experience speaking? the wind taking away the skirt is quite dramaticTongue

[intended offence by you, which is reflected back to youLOL]

P.S. Whenever you feel ashamed of yourself for being a green pea at our country's fundamental rights, feel free to contact meLOL, I have a lot more to tell you.

Edited by ITrustMyHeart - 09 June 2013 at 4:43am

LovelyPlanet

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ITrustMyHeart

Originally posted by hit_homerun

[/

Culturally wrong? Wearing minis is against the culture? Which book or law says so? Care to enlighten me..Smile   sorry let me rephrase here , people poke ... coz it is morally wrong . better ?Sleepy

Sleeping and snoring in class has its side effects, you are an example, might be taking a nap when the teacher was talking some sense, right? the reason behind your lack of proper knowledge about fundamental rules says so. if u were in my classes u'd know how hard it was to stay awake Big smile
but seriously though . maybe the constitution chose to side by political issues so the non-political issues like couture were left to ... whadduya call it behenjis'?like me ?LOL so in any case im sure the constitution doesnt grant any right to freedom as u may call it in case of clothing . LOLLOL so we can definitely criticize revealing clothes .

Aww..you needn't be ashamed of yourself, by freedom to live, you can do whatever you want under the sun, eat, drink, dance, dress, whatever pleases you, unless it portrays an explicit picture or is intended with violence or harms oneself.
see thats just it i dont understand the un-harm of mini clothes 
 Sometimes it even gives freedom to others to look into others life and talk sh*t just because their life isn't exciting LOL, that's a privilege you see.

There may be some people who might find themselves comfortable in minis, just like you find enjoyable to talk about culture and paint it as a grey picture Wink
Now that you have raised such point, lemme ask you a question, what does ladies who wear biknis on the beaches makes you feel? Would you portray them calling nudity/exposing?
yes , i would blatantly proclaim her so .Big smile

For the last part, is that experience speaking? the wind taking away the skirt is quite dramaticTongue
nah jsut wild imagination
[intended offence by you, which is reflected back to youLOL]  really i never intended any offence 

P.S. Whenever you feel ashamed of yourself for being a green pea at our country's fundamental rights, feel free to contact meLOL, I have a lot more to tell you.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top