Debate Mansion

Nudity/exposing = Modernizing/ enjoying freedom?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by epiphany.

Nudity and exposing is a state of mind which most feminists I am afraid would not share with you. Freedom is whatever the hell we want to do and whenever the hell we want to do as long the act doesn't end up killing people. That again is my state of mind, that's to say my opinion and hence I might as well conclude by saying that on this very subject nobody is every reaching an agreement. Smile

is it okay if i come AND fart on ur face? . WinkTongue
its my freedom and ur not gonna get killed Big smile

ps- i mean this in the nicest possible way LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeChupKar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nudity/exposing = Modernizing/ enjoying freedom?? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hit_homerun

Nudity and exposing is a state of mind which most feminists I am afraid would not share with you. Freedom is whatever the hell we want to do and whenever the hell we want to do as long the act doesn't end up killing people. That again is my state of mind, that's to say my opinion and hence I might as well conclude by saying that on this very subject nobody is every reaching an agreement. Smile

I do consider it freedom, yes. But worldly speaking, that would just be a tad bit rowdy of you. Embarrassed And when I punch you in return, I'd make sure it's also meant in the nicest possible way. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hit_homerun-Inferno-moomin4455

K.W.

Groupbie

K.W.

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by K.W.

It it fits, wear it.

If not, then...??????????

continue please

If not then, punch the Beholder.

hit_homerun

K.W.

Groupbie

K.W.

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged

On a serious note, Nudity is hardly a "Modern" thing in the exact definition of the term (Kamasutra, Konark, Ajanta anyone? LOL), if you leave out Nudist colonies or Topless Mag/Movie shots. 

As for freedom, YUP. Wearing what you want to is FREEDOM. But displaying freedom in a manner that paints you in an unsavoury light and/OR makes you look vulgar is undesirable. 

So we're dealing with two separate things---Freedom and Suitability. Just because I have thunder thighs doesn't mean I shouldn't have the freedom to wear Miniskirts, but that doesn't stop me from looking gross in public. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hit_homerunLovelyPlanet-Inferno-FreshDaisy

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.W.

As for freedom, YUP. Wearing what you want to is FREEDOM. But displaying freedom in a manner that paints you in an unsavoury light and/OR makes you look vulgar is undesirable. 

dont u think exposing oneself is undesirable and vulgar  . sure everyone could wear what they'd want coz they are free to . 

but in public ? 

i personally dont understand the whole sentiment of clothes designed to show a little too much . 

people might as well as carry a name-tag saying 

* Need attention , not in a paternal way *

no offence to no one 

So we're dealing with two separate things---Freedom and Suitability. Just because I have thunder thighs doesn't mean I shouldn't have the freedom to wear Miniskirts, but that doesn't stop me from looking gross in public. 

well  said KW Smile

K.W.

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged

I do consider it freedom, yes. But worldly speaking, that would just be a tad bit rowdy of you. Embarrassed And when I punch you in return, I'd make sure it's also meant in the nicest possible way. 

haha tit for tat LOL

but punch-clobbering me would be violence . violence = danger to life , danger to life = potential killConfused

so u r violating freedom here . even if in the nicest possible way Wink 

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
If someone exposing/showing so much skin doesn't mean they are Modern...I know lot of people who wear modern dress and  think n live like a $#%@#$..ConfusedLOL

hit_homerun

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 08 June 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by McNinja

Most people would have issues with older woman wearing skin tight minis a 21 year old might wear to a bar cause it may not fit the accepted norm. But then again, most people have issues with most things..so phack it all and do what you want LOL

Really though, you don't have to be minimally dressed to be modern or to have freedom, but its an extension of living in the modern world, free to dress as you please. We can only hope people have good taste too.

greeting mcni...
with regard to what u have said , which could be right in its own way , me thinkst exposure should be taboo anywhere . Sleepy age , no matter !

course , most people have issues with most things 
but , tell me something Question
ur sister goes frolickin' on the road in minis ! whtcha gonna do ?
if it were to me , i would be carrying a squared cardboard wrapped around those denuded   thighs of her , wherever she went . Smile

mc , define freedom .

i would say not restricted from doing things which are essentially beneficial to you 
is nudity / exposure beneficially essential to us ?Wink

awaitin ur thoughts

I wouldn't wear minis and go frolicking..not my scene nor taste and I wouldn't be comfortable. But I wouldn't wear a burqa or head coverings either, for the same reasons...not my scene and I wouldn't be comfortable. There are people who object to those wearing minis. There are people who object to those wearing burqas. 

My point is that just because people have issues with something, it doesn't automatically become wrong. It's fine to have your own standards but there's no need to push them on others. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top