Debate Mansion

   

Nudity/exposing = Modernizing/ enjoying freedom?? (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Joined: 21 February 2008

Posts: 9888

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krani

Originally posted by _Angie_

Originally posted by Krani


Would you stare at the man who is shirtless or the man who is clothed? 

When you stare at them, what are the thoughts that would go through your mind?


Good question.
 
If it is a person like this -
 

Mohit Raina takes 90 minutes to transform in Mahadev!

shirtless or clothed I guess I d  be all eyes for him, thoughtless and speechless LOL

*sigh* He is good-looking. 

But he is exposing...I guess that makes him indecent LOL I don't mind though Wink
Decent or indecent who cares LOL The men in shirt or without it will face a tough competition as it is and can crib all they want.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nudity/exposing = Modernizing/ enjoying freedom?? (Page 11)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hit_homerun

Senior Member

hit_homerun

Joined: 10 May 2013

Posts: 273

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krani

Originally posted by hit_homerun

[QUOTE=Krani][QUOTE=hit_homerun][QUOTE=Rehanism]

Okay.

Now tell me something. 

A man walks in front of you shirtless and in boxers. What would you call him?

robbed of robes ! LOL
A man is walking behind him, fully clothed, wearing kurta pyjama. What would you call him?

fully clothed .
Would you stare at the man who is shirtless or the man who is clothed? 
i would optically molest the naked one so hard , and shamelessly that he will never , ever come out naked again . u know the weird kind of stares that scare the hell out of ya !Wink
  

seriously - 
neither . i would politely avert my gaze from the first one , why would i stare @ the latter ?
When you stare at them, what are the thoughts that would go through your mind?

naked - chaar aana chahiye ? 
not naked - um , i really dont know , can u specify my situation 

seriously - i wouldnt be staring @ the first place . but that doesnt mean i accept what i see .

hit_homerun

Senior Member

hit_homerun

Joined: 10 May 2013

Posts: 273

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
.

Edited by hit_homerun - 14 June 2013 at 2:45am

Krani

IF-Dazzler

Krani

Joined: 27 September 2008

Posts: 3393

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hit_homerun

Originally posted by Krani

Originally posted by hit_homerun

[QUOTE=Krani][QUOTE=hit_homerun][QUOTE=Rehanism]

Okay.

Now tell me something. 

A man walks in front of you shirtless and in boxers. What would you call him?

robbed of robes ! LOL
A man is walking behind him, fully clothed, wearing kurta pyjama. What would you call him?

fully clothed .
Would you stare at the man who is shirtless or the man who is clothed? 
i would optically molest the naked one so hard , and shamelessly that he will never , ever come out naked again . u know the weird kind of stares that scare the hell out of ya !Wink
  

seriously - 
neither . i would politely avert my gaze from the first one , why would i stare @ the latter ?
When you stare at them, what are the thoughts that would go through your mind?

naked - chaar aana chahiye ? 
not naked - um , i really dont know , can u specify my situation 

seriously - i wouldnt be staring @ the first place . but that doesnt mean i accept what i see .


Okay for the above men and the below women, could you tell how would you judge them? What kind of labels you would attach to them? I am trying to understand why any person not covering their skin becomes "nanga punga attention seekers" to you...or is it that this label is only directed at a couple of people? LOL

Anyway:

A woman walks out wearing shorts and a tight top with a hint of cleavage. What would you call her? 

A woman walks out wearing a burqa - what would you call her? 


Edited by Krani - 14 June 2013 at 5:03am

hit_homerun

Senior Member

hit_homerun

Joined: 10 May 2013

Posts: 273

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krani

Originally posted by hit_homerun

[QUOTE=Krani]

Okay for the above men and the below women, could you tell how would you judge them? What kind of labels you would attach to them? I am trying to understand why any person not covering their skin becomes "nanga punga attention seekers" to you...or is it that this label is only directed at a couple of people? LOL

Anyway:

A woman walks out wearing shorts and a tight top with a hint of cleavage. What would you call her? 

A woman walks out wearing a burqa - what would you call her? 

*sigh*
tired of playing koffee with krani Smile

i just want to clear up , saying that u had me not to call names . 
i would pass labels @ people who show too much skin . 
what are my limits ?
check previous posts ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krani

hit_homerun

Senior Member

hit_homerun

Joined: 10 May 2013

Posts: 273

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
dear all -


@ krani - i appreciate ur attempts at proving ur point . u had me many a times . this whole thing now seems a basic conversation between me and u , dont u think ?Tongue
@ rehanism - i appreciate ur fervency on this subject . that u  , felt so strongly against people who would judge people based on attires .
@ donna harvey - practical approach on the subject . well said 

@ chcobarun - u posted the whole thing !?LOL 

@ others - thnx for participatin Smile

it was very subtle for all of us , not to attribute the topic against any culture or religion !
and just like any debate , this context  too ends with a question mark 

subsequently , i agree , not to be judgmental regarding the exposers . and yes i do not have any right to impose on them what to wear . 
i still strongly deny clothes revealing too much . but will refrain from labeling them .

and i would pity them , for their couture predicament !LOL

what can u say let bygones be bygones ?!!!LOL

topic closed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetKrani

Krani

IF-Dazzler

Krani

Joined: 27 September 2008

Posts: 3393

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hit_homerun

Originally posted by Krani

Originally posted by hit_homerun

[QUOTE=Krani]

Okay for the above men and the below women, could you tell how would you judge them? What kind of labels you would attach to them? I am trying to understand why any person not covering their skin becomes "nanga punga attention seekers" to you...or is it that this label is only directed at a couple of people? LOL

Anyway:

A woman walks out wearing shorts and a tight top with a hint of cleavage. What would you call her? 

A woman walks out wearing a burqa - what would you call her? 

*sigh*
tired of playing koffee with krani Smile

i just want to clear up , saying that u had me not to call names . 
i would pass labels @ people who show too much skin . 
what are my limits ?
check previous posts ! 

Aww I was actually enjoying this :P I was also also doing it to actually understand why you have such an aversion to showing skin :)

But I guess if you don't wanna discuss this anymore, fair enough.


Edited by Krani - 14 June 2013 at 9:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hit_homerun

hit_homerun

Senior Member

hit_homerun

Joined: 10 May 2013

Posts: 273

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krani

Originally posted by hit_homerun

[QUOTE=Krani][QUOTE=hit_homerun][QUOTE=Krani]


Aww I was actually enjoying this :P I was also also doing it to actually understand why you have such an aversion to showing skin :)

But I guess if you don't wanna discuss this anymore, fair enough.

yeah yeah , im sure even karan enjoyed drilling those stars LOLLOL

u were probably enjoying , because , well , i was , sounding - unreasonable Embarrassed

but then i saw rehanism post 
he seems really offended 
so i resigned .!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
How bad are the nudity and the sexuality scenes in Linstey 1 405 30 May 2012 at 7:21am
By Vinzy
Kissing and Nudity in Hindi Films

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

The_Other_Woman 198 24829 11 August 2010 at 3:06pm
By Sex.Direction
Nudity offends us more than violence, why?

2 3 4 5

SolidSnake 32 1649 27 May 2010 at 10:39am
By P1nk
Why Girls are Exposing???!!!!!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Vinzy 83 6917 15 August 2007 at 11:43pm
By ~LiL*PrInCeZ~
Indian TV: Regressive or Modernizing?

2 3

Diva 16 2562 02 June 2006 at 10:08am
By jprasad

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.