Frequent Posters

K.W. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

If not then, punch the Beholder.

K.W. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

On a serious note, Nudity is hardly a "Modern" thing in the exact definition of the term (Kamasutra, Konark, Ajanta anyone? πŸ˜†), if you leave out Nudist colonies or Topless Mag/Movie shots. 

As for freedom, YUP. Wearing what you want to is FREEDOM. But displaying freedom in a manner that paints you in an unsavoury light and/OR makes you look vulgar is undesirable. 

So we're dealing with two separate things---Freedom and Suitability. Just because I have thunder thighs doesn't mean I shouldn't have the freedom to wear Miniskirts, but that doesn't stop me from looking gross in public. 

hit_homerun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: K.W.

As for freedom, YUP. Wearing what you want to is FREEDOM. But displaying freedom in a manner that paints you in an unsavoury light and/OR makes you look vulgar is undesirable. 

dont u think exposing oneself is undesirable and vulgar  . sure everyone could wear what they'd want coz they are free to . 

but in public ? 

i personally dont understand the whole sentiment of clothes designed to show a little too much . 

people might as well as carry a name-tag saying 

* Need attention , not in a paternal way *

no offence to no one 

So we're dealing with two separate things---Freedom and Suitability. Just because I have thunder thighs doesn't mean I shouldn't have the freedom to wear Miniskirts, but that doesn't stop me from looking gross in public. 

well  said KW πŸ˜Š

hit_homerun thumbnail
Originally posted by: epiphany.

I do consider it freedom, yes. But worldly speaking, that would just be a tad bit rowdy of you. πŸ˜³ And when I punch you in return, I'd make sure it's also meant in the nicest possible way. 

haha tit for tat πŸ˜†

but punch-clobbering me would be violence . violence = danger to life , danger to life = potential killπŸ˜•

so u r violating freedom here . even if in the nicest possible way πŸ˜‰ 
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If someone exposing/showing so much skin doesn't mean they are Modern...I know lot of people who wear modern dress and  think n live like a $#%@#$..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
McNinja thumbnail
Originally posted by: hit_homerun

greeting mcni...
with regard to what u have said , which could be right in its own way , me thinkst exposure should be taboo anywhere . πŸ₯± age , no matter !

course , most people have issues with most things 
but , tell me something β“
ur sister goes frolickin' on the road in minis ! whtcha gonna do ?
if it were to me , i would be carrying a squared cardboard wrapped around those denuded   thighs of her , wherever she went . πŸ˜Š

mc , define freedom .

i would say not restricted from doing things which are essentially beneficial to you 
is nudity / exposure beneficially essential to us ?πŸ˜‰

awaitin ur thoughts

I wouldn't wear minis and go frolicking..not my scene nor taste and I wouldn't be comfortable. But I wouldn't wear a burqa or head coverings either, for the same reasons...not my scene and I wouldn't be comfortable. There are people who object to those wearing minis. There are people who object to those wearing burqas. 

My point is that just because people have issues with something, it doesn't automatically become wrong. It's fine to have your own standards but there's no need to push them on others. 
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
People have a habit of poking into others business than much needed these days. Freedom is the right to live, eat, wear whatever you wish for regardless of age unless it is criticizing or violating any law/religion or is vulgar/horrendous to show up at a public place. And I don't see sporting minis coming under either of these categories. What is democracy for, if you can't dress the way you want. πŸ˜‰

BTW, Can I know who's that actress?
hit_homerun thumbnail
Originally posted by: ITrustMyHeart

People have a habit of poking into others business than much needed these days. Freedom is the right to live, eat, wear whatever you wish for regardless of age unless it is criticizing or violating any law/religion or is vulgar/horrendous to show up at a public place. And I don't see sporting minis coming under either of these categories. What is democracy for, if you can't dress the way you want. πŸ˜‰

BTW, Can I know who's that actress?

people poke into others business becoz they probably feel something is going culturally wrong and they should have some say in it  . 

gee u  make it sound as though the constitution spells freedom of choice of clothesπŸ˜† . and all along i thought there were 6 main rights . shame i never came to know of the new couture amendments .😲

and since the topic has come up ,  pls enlighten me on what kind of freedom one feels to expose ... if u have felt the privilege of it all . πŸ˜‰

comfort ? wouldnt u fret over the revelation of undies color whilst flaunting a micro mini ?πŸ˜•
or when the wind blows it might take the skirt away with u ? πŸ˜•
[ no offence intended, if any ]😊
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lets state some reasons for wearing clothes

1- To show off good body 

2- To hide not good body

3- Protection from heat, cold, rain, sun

4- To impress other or same gender

5- Requirment as in office

6- To hide reproductive organs from evil eyes

7- To feel comfortable (shorts in warm weather)

8- Peer pressure

9- Religion/Culture/Family/Prampara/Anushasan

10- Self satisfaction

11- Presenting yourself as a stereotype (rich, cool, young)

So there are number of reasons one wear dress and presenting yourself as modern is one. All of the above comes under the freedom of choice. However freedom is limited. Its not like you can be nude and then take a briefcase and go to office meeting with 20 people and say Hi everyone. You cannot use freedom as an excuse there.

In the case of bollywood dino wearing mini I will say yes she is free to wear that. however when you cross a threshold of age then puprose of clothes changes from showing off to hiding. thats part of life.
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

we are mixing two different things.. if I am going to watch a movie and actress wears something unflattering... i have every right to poke my nose and comment on her clothes.. she chose profession where people pay to watch her/him..

if i am on my own, people should have no business to see and comment what i wear unless they are my employers, family or friends. if you don't like someone dressed up a certain way don't look there.. how many people we actually look at anyway.
Edited by lonely0planet - 10 years ago