Nudity/exposing = Modernizing/ enjoying freedom??

hit_homerun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
the other day , i was just going through a b-wood forum post , where spectators criticised an aged actress sporting minis .

some defended her . from the defending party - abc stated that - a woman is free to wear what she wishes to ...
- covered ladies have the sentiments of people living in stone age 

xyz mentioned an adolescent should have all the fun she can manage , no holds barred . its her freedom .

so does a woman become modern and attractive if she shows the circumference of her naked thighs and hips ? 
does a teen enjoy her freedom when she observes bodily exposure ?
Edited by hit_homerun - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haha
Cant wait for the replies 😆
McNinja thumbnail

Most people would have issues with older woman wearing skin tight minis a 21 year old might wear to a bar cause it may not fit the accepted norm. But then again, most people have issues with most things..so phack it all and do what you want 😆

Really though, you don't have to be minimally dressed to be modern or to have freedom, but its an extension of living in the modern world, free to dress as you please. We can only hope people have good taste too.
K.W. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It it fits, wear it.

If not, then...

hit_homerun thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChocoBoyBarun..

Haha

Cant wait for the replies 😆

me 2 
cant wait for *LILA* to see this !😉
hit_homerun thumbnail

Originally posted by: McNinja

Most people would have issues with older woman wearing skin tight minis a 21 year old might wear to a bar cause it may not fit the accepted norm. But then again, most people have issues with most things..so phack it all and do what you want 😆

Really though, you don't have to be minimally dressed to be modern or to have freedom, but its an extension of living in the modern world, free to dress as you please. We can only hope people have good taste too.

greeting mcni...
with regard to what u have said , which could be right in its own way , me thinkst exposure should be taboo anywhere . 🥱 age , no matter !

course , most people have issues with most things 
but , tell me something ❓
ur sister goes frolickin' on the road in minis ! whtcha gonna do ?
if it were to me , i would be carrying a squared cardboard wrapped around those denuded   thighs of her , wherever she went . 😊

mc , define freedom .

i would say not restricted from doing things which are essentially beneficial to you 
is nudity / exposure beneficially essential to us ?😉

awaitin ur thoughts
hit_homerun thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.W.

It it fits, wear it.

If not, then...??????????

continue please

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nudity and exposing is a state of mind which most feminists I am afraid would not share with you. Freedom is whatever the hell we want to do and whenever the hell we want to do as long the act doesn't end up killing people. That again is my state of mind, that's to say my opinion and hence I might as well conclude by saying that on this very subject nobody is every reaching an agreement. 😊
hit_homerun thumbnail

Originally posted by: epiphany.

Nudity and exposing is a state of mind which most feminists I am afraid would not share with you. Freedom is whatever the hell we want to do and whenever the hell we want to do as long the act doesn't end up killing people. That again is my state of mind, that's to say my opinion and hence I might as well conclude by saying that on this very subject nobody is every reaching an agreement. 😊

is it okay if i come AND fart on ur face? . 😉😛
its my freedom and ur not gonna get killed 😃

ps- i mean this in the nicest possible way 😆
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hit_homerun

is it okay if i come AND fart on ur face? . 😉😛
its my freedom and ur not gonna get killed 😃

ps- i mean this in the nicest possible way 😆

I do consider it freedom, yes. But worldly speaking, that would just be a tad bit rowdy of you. 😳 And when I punch you in return, I'd make sure it's also meant in the nicest possible way.