Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shukti_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update dear..
Poor Kria.. Rey has trapped her perfectly!
Waiting for Swayam's entry.. Kria needs him badly
continue soon
8JSmileyFace8J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for replying late!!!!
i just read both your updates and...
they were really really interesting!!!!
and I can't believe someone would make a bet like that!!!
thats so mean!!!
and poor Kriya fell for it!!!
I feel really bad for her...
I can't wait for Swayam's  entry!!!
he needs to be their to support Kriya!!
I really don't want to read how Rey breaks Kriya's heart but I wanna know what happens next!!!!
UPDATE SOON!!!!!!
chand91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
sry sry
i kno i m supr lat
plz pitna mat
awsm parts dr
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
sorry for the late comment trip pe time nahin milta

awesoem update
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Hey...
Great part ...
Loved it ...
Waiting for more ...
Continue soon ...
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful updates

loving it
Kanchi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update...😊

luvd it..!!!❤️

amazingly written...👏
sanju_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
both the updates are awesome dear...
kamlesh32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved both parts! Please update soon...im eagerly waiting to see whats next!
OneLove_S.W thumbnail

Part 3

Two months passed by in a jiffy , kriyaansh had had their personal moments . Kria really thought that rey loved her from all his heart . But for rey she was just like any other girl , if not for the dare he would have left her in 2weeks . But he could deny that she was pretty and different from the other girls he had dated .

The day finally came , two months had passed . Sharey were at rey's house . Sharon was not feeling good about this . She had seen kria's love for rey and somehow she felt what they were doing was wrong , but her mind took over her heart and she convinced herself that it was nothing .

"Rey? What is your plan? I mean usse directly toh jaakar bol nahi sakte tum!"

"Sharon , kria ko apne dusre number se message karo aur kaho park mein aaye!"

"Kyun?"

"It is time to end this relationship!"

Sharon gulped and nods . She took her phone and sent kria a message through a private number.

"Hey kria , rey here , meet me at the park J at 5"

Kria opened the message and smiled . She went to her cupboard , and took out the new dress , swayam had gifted her . She thought rey had planned something special for her. She wore it and got ready .As she had the habit of reaching a place early she went .

---

Kria happily walked in the park , when suddenly she heard a girl call rey . She turned around and saw rey , he was with that girl , he pulled the girl , and pinned her behind a tree . Kria was taken aback , she thought she had seen someone else , but the girl again said his name , and she went to check there . What she saw broke her heart , rey was kissing that girl.

"Rey!"

Rey broke the kiss and turned .

"Tum aagayi? Great!"

"Yeh sab."

"Meet shanaya , my girlfriend."

"W-what!"

"Oh come on kria , how could you even think that me , the reyaansh singhaania , would fall in love with you! Come on , you are so dumb , jiss ladke ne aaj tak kissi ladki ko 2 hafto se zyaada date nahi kia hain voh achanak se ek serious commitment mein kaise chala gaya? How is that possible?"

"R-Rey ?"

"For your information , this was all a bet! Do you get this? A freaking bet! Sharon ne mujhe kaha tha do mahine tak tumhe phasa kar rakhun i did that! And i never ever loved you!"

"T-this a joke right?"

"No! It is not! This was a bet! And hum dono ke beech jo bhi tha , that was just a drama!"

Saying this he went , with shanaya .

--

Kria watched his figure retreating from there . No tear rolled down her cheek . Suddenly it started raining , it was as if god was crying for her condition . But kria she stood still not able to digest the fact that each and every moment they shared was a lie , the fact that he did this all cause it was a bet . She fell on her knees , completely drenched in the water , but no tear rolled down her cheeks.

---

Kria did not reach home at night , it was raining heavily outside , and her mom , dad and daadi were really very tensed as she was not even picking her phone . Even swayam's parents were with them and swayam had gone to search for kria .

---

He searched for her everywhere and then reached the park , he saw her sitting there , on a bench , he went to her .

"Kria?"

Kria heard him , she was shivering . Swayam puts his hand on her shoulder . She looked at him.

"What happened baccha?"

"S-sam!"

But kria closed her eyes , swayam immediately picked her up. She had fainted . He made her sit in the car covered her with a cloth he had in his backseat , and drove to her home as fast as possible . He picked her and took her inside . All got up , kria had high fever . He took her to her room. And came out . Kria's mom (pria) changed her clothes . A doctor was called , who checked kria gave the tablets and went .

---

Kria woke up , her head was heavy . She saw swayam sleeping on the couch .

"Sam!"

She called him weakly , swayam opened his eyes and ran to her .

"Are you fine?"

Kria remembered what happened , she looked out , it was morning now . Swayam turned her .

"Baccha? Mujhse chupa rahi hain?"

Kria hugged him tightly . And cried endlessly.

"Kya hua kria? Bol mujhe?"

"Sab ek jhut tha sam! Sab! He ditched me! It was all for a bet! He never loved me swayam! He never!"

Kria was muttering a bet all the time , swayam's anger knew no bound . But kria made him promise that he would not go to rey . Swayam blamed himself , as he had a feeling that rey was not right and could have stopped kria but he did not .

After a week kria was out of bed and she had to go to the school for only a week , as after that she would be joining swayam's school . She entered the class , her glasses disappeared , her tie let loose , her hair falling on her shoulders . All the guys turn and were just looking at kria .

Kria sat on her seat . Rey decided to have fun.

"Hey Sharon , you know shanaya and i went out yesterday!"

Sharon looked at rey , she then looked at kria , who had her hand in a fist , she saw her looking away controlling her tears , as rey blabbered about his so called "date" with his so called "girlfriend" . Sharon glared at rey , saying that it was enough. Kria got up from her seat, and ran to the washroom . Sharon got up and went there , she saw kria crying bitterly . Kria took her phone .

"Sam! Please mujhe yaha se le jao , i can't stay in this school! I want to forget him! I want to hate him!  Please!"

"Baccha ! I understand how you are feeling lekin please dear aaj reh lo , kalse pakka tu waha nahi aayegi.

She slid down  crying . Sharon was shocked to see kria's state and she felt very guilty for what she did .

"No sam! Mein pura din nahi reh sakti idhar!"

"Kria please ignore whatever that jerk says!"

" What? Ignore kaise kar paaungi mein. Nahi ho paayega mujhse sam!"

"Ssh , kria be what you are to your enemies ! Uss ladke ko usski aukaad dekha do! Ab uth nahi toh tere chehre par wapas bade bade dark circles aajaayenge and then tu uss par bhi rone lage gi!"

Kria listened to swayam . (Sharon does not know who she was talking to , all she knew was that his name was "sam"). Kria giggles , she wiped her tears .

"Fine! But kal se i will not come here!"

She cuts the call , she saw Sharon.

"Kria voh."

"You must be really very happy , mujhe aise dekh kar right! I would not be surprised agar tumhare best friend ne tumhe bheja hoga , mujh par hassne ke liye!"

"Listen kria."

"Bet bhi tumne hi di hogi? Tumhe mujhse koi dushmani thi kya? What did i do to you dam it?"

"Kri-kria it was just a joke!"

"Joke! Yes! It was a big joke for you guys! Ek ladki ke feelings ke saath khelna is a joke! Thank you Sharon! Mujhe pehle lagta tha now i seriously know that you are a big B***h! Jo apne fun ke liye kissi bhi had tak gir sakti hain!"

Saying this kria went . Sharon was numb , kria had said the truth , she went back to class .

"Sharon , what happened?"

Sharon hugged rey , and sobbed . She told him what happened . He looked at kria in anger , and went to her , he turned her .

"What the hell reyaansh!"

She removed her hand from his grip ,all turn towards them.

"What the hell do you think of yourself! Meri best friend ko b***h bolne se pehle khudko dekh lo! Ek break up ki wajha se itna drama karne ki koi zarurat nahi! And tum bhi toh ek two faced ladki ho , school mein kuch aur and school ke bahar kuch aur! Sharon at least behaves like herself and does not fake her identity!"

Kria slapped him hard on his face.

"Tum dono se zyaada gire huye insaan meine apni life mein nahi dekhe! And mr.reyaansh singhaania , agar mein chahun toh tum jaise hazaro ladke mujh par apna pura time dene ke liye ready ho jaaye . And next time , ek ladki ki feelings ke saath mat khelna! Meine toh bas thapad maara hain! Shukar manao mera koi bada bhai nahi , agar hota toh abhi tak yeh jo tumhaari best friend hain na , bechaari ka dil mere dil se bhi zyaada pieces mein bikhar gaya hota!"

Saying this kria sat on her seat .

---

Kria reached her home , she was quiet ,she remembered what happened in school today . Swayam had his holiday so he came to kria's home . He saw her.

"Kria?"

Kria hugged him , she cried in his arms . And that was the last day she had smiled , after that kria turned into a cold hearted girl , who only smiled truly with her best friend swayam , who was now more protective towards kria.

---

3 years later .

It was the fresher's party of St.louis . Sharey now 18 were excited about it , Sharey saw nimmi , Their new found friend in this college . They went to the two.

"Hey guys!"

They said .

"Hey Sharon , hi rey!"

Nimmi replied.

"So kaisi hain yeh party sim?"

"Theek hi hain , i am just waiting for my brother to come."

"Tumhara bhai bhi hain iss college mein?"

"Haan rey , his name is swayam shekhawat . Mera cousin hain ,second year student."

"Oh!"

At that time swayam came there.

"Hey simmi!"

"Hey bro! Finally where were you?"

"Voh bas traffic mein tha!"

Sharon looked at swayam , he was looking smart in his formals , she found him cute.

"Ohkay! By the way , bro , he is reyaansh , and she is Sharon , and you know nilesh!"

Swayam smiled at them.

"Hey!"

Sharey replied with a smile.

"So how did you find this college?"

"It's great! Lekin yaha koi dance team ya kuch nahi?"

Swayam laughed.

"St.louis college has won practically all the dance competitions ! But iss saal the third year students won't dance , so mein dance auditions le raha hun , kal atrium 8 in the morning!"

"That's great!"

Rey looked at Sharon in shock , did he hear what Sharon said or it was just his imagination .

"Then meet me tomorrow , simmi nilesh you guys better be there!"

"Sure swayam!"

Nilesh said .

"So enjoy the party!"

He went . Rey took Sharon aside.

"Did i hear the correct thing Sharon?"

"Huh?"

"I mean , you the Sharon Rai Prakash has agreed to audition for a dance team!"

"Haan toh!"

"Oh i get it! You liked that guy?"

"N-No!"

"Come on Sharon!"

"Fine! He is cute!"

Rey laughed.

"Meri best friend badi hogayi!"

"Shut up reyaansh! I am so not like you!"

Rey's smile disappeared.

"Sharon for the last time i am saying! I know what i did with kria was wrong! Fine! But do not forget you were the one who gave me the bet!"

"Rey , you did not even bother to say sorry to her , on top of that you hurt her more by saying some rubbish thing about you and shanaya! That was not what i told you to do!"

"Listen Sharon , If she had not said those things to you , you would have not bothered! And i regret that does not mean i care for that girl , she slapped me in front of the whole class!"

"You deserved that rey!"

"She called you a b***h and i can't hear any rubbish thing against my best friend. "

"She said the right thing!"

"Sharon , why are we even discussing about a thing which happened 3years ago! How did you even remember her all of a sudden?"

"You know that day in thw washroom , kria was talking to a guy called sam if i am not wrong! And swayam's name somehow reminded me of him!"

Rey laughed.

"Oh so now swayam is that brother who will take revenge for his sister , by hitting on my best friend!"

"Shut up rey! Kria told na she does not have a brother!"

"Gosh! You have a sharp memory!"

Sharey laughed . They went .

Guys as i said I will NOT update this on Weekdays! I don't have time to do so , please don't request me to update it before hand. And i would appreciate if you comment and like . And don't worry next time se i would love to remove people who don't like my ff's from my pm! I may sound rude , but you can very well read my note on my reading place! And yea , guys i guess i won't be updating this , cause i just injured my finger! *I am accident prone u noe! 😆 Well that's what my mom said!*. But yea will try to update it.

Edited by kriyaanshfreva - 10 years ago