arshi ff: without you... thread #1, chapters 1-13 **completed**

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

prologue

the bus came out of nowhere. it hurtled down the narrow lane at reckless speed, weaving from side to side, a storm of dry afternoon dust in its wake, a frenzied behemoth on a rampage.

he saw it before her. there was no time to lose.

"khushi!"

why did her name always sound so different on his tongue, a need in it, an excitement, a feeling like no other, that "kh" as he exhaled and carried her name on his breath.

swiftly he moved, arm slicing the air, pushing her out of the way. she fell backward startled, winded by the force of his push. what was...

and a silence fell across the world.

before her eyes a large metal monster in blue and white raced straight toward arnav singh raizada and no, it didn't stop. it made contact with his supple, intense body and continued to move. the impact threw him up and out. she watched as his body flew, was she really seeing this, but there he
was still moving in an arc through the air, the hot, blazing afternoon glare of delhi's 3 o'clock sun in june wrapping around his arched frame, unable to stop the flight.

then he fell on the hard charcoal gray asphalt, where steam rose from the surface, a shimmery layer
about six inches high, floating endlessly just above the ground... time for mirages, this heat before the rains.

but that was no mirage.

arnavji... yes, arnavji was lying there. still. he wasn't moving at all. and something dark red had just begun to flow on to the bitumen gray.

"arnavji," her breath shivered on his name, a chill she'd not known before grasping her hands, clutching her heart, freezing her thoughts. she stood up without realising she had and started to run toward him, she must reach him, she must, but what was happening, why were her legs not carrying her forward? and what was that dark red thing?

was it time for holi? and who were these people running toward her... reaching him. no no, leave him alone, she wanted to scream, i am coming, i know what he needs. he doesn't like to be touched by strangers. he is going to get very angry if he he sees this. you can't handle his gussa...

the sun grew more orange and hot white.

a desire stalked the air, what did it want. and why was he so still? and where was all sound, she couldn't hear a thing.

without you
as second anniversary approached, a series of disturbing shots of the "death" scene were suddenly all over the net. of course, it all rattled the h out of me like everyone else. and yet, a sudden desire to enter that moment i so feared... to see what was there, got me. i have started this story, no idea what you will make of it. hope to update this weekend, fingers crossed. i haven't written much fiction, but it is anniversary time and i'd like to give it a try. your honest opinion always looked forward to.

index

thread 1

prologue      chapter 1      chapter 2      chapter 3      chapter 4

chapter 5     chapter 6       chapter 7       chapter 8       chapter 9     

chapter 10   chapter 11     chapter 12     chapter 13 

note:
arnav singh raizada and khushi kumari gupta are beautiful characters conceived and created by the writers, actors, directors, producers of iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. while watching them across 398 episodes of this daily serial, somewhere the characters started becoming part of my life, and began to belong to me. i thank the original creators for a lend of the two characters as i weave my own tales about them. thanks also for all the other players. these stories are written just for pleasure and involve no commercial gain, but have to say the enjoyment is priceless.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rolana jaruri tha kya...its heart-aching to read...how would we survive if something like this being showed...I am shuddering at the thought...thank God..nothing like this happened...
the prologue is really beautifully written...waiting for more...
Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Indi 😃

Finally...a Fiction by You

i really loved Khushi's part...wher she isn able make sense of anythin...nd mentally askin ppl to move away from Arnav ji👏👏!!!!!!!

you r daring Indi...the entire fandom fought..so tht we wouldn hav to bare even the thought of one dyin...nd you hav brought it up...knowin you...i think you will giv one hell of story from this 😳

pls don kill Arnav or Khushi smiley-face-cry.gif
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sondaryalakshmi

That's really sad!!!!!🥺

hi, thanks for reading. asr and khushi's story was never easy... these pictures seemed to want a reaction, well, i thought, why not? i fully trust both asr and khushi...i am sure they will find the right way... no matter what. asr and khsuhi are both incredibly strong people, let's say cheers to that... thank you so so much, sondaryalakshmi.
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

rolana jaruri tha kya...its heart-aching to read...how would we survive if something like this being showed...I am shuddering at the thought...thank God..nothing like this happened...
the prologue is really beautifully written...waiting for more...

they made me cry with those terrifying pictures, thought i'd tell them it ain't that easy to scare an asr fan 😆 and so the story, thanks you for reading and despite your sadness, you are waiting for more... see told ya, can't scare us. 😳 hi nishu-shorna, thanks for stopping by.

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Indi 😃

Finally...a Fiction by You

i really loved Khushi's part...wher she isn able make sense of anythin...nd mentally askin ppl to move away from Arnav ji👏👏!!!!!!!

you r daring Indi...the entire fandom fought..so tht we wouldn hav to bare even the thought of one dyin...nd you hav brought it up...knowin you...i think you will giv one hell of story from this 😳

pls don kill Arnav or Khushi smiley-face-cry.gif

hi supi, so nice to see you here. yeah, i thought let me try something that feels risky and really tough. no big promises made, let's see where asr and khsuhi take the story. the funny thing is, if you write a serialized one, you actually have to get into a conversation with them in your head, and that feels really cool.

someone out there was rather callous with these pictures, i have to respond, in my own way.

everything in life ultimately i gues is personal... i am mad at whoever released these snaps just before second anniversary. 😳

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
YES! YES! YES! MY 'MISHTI' INDI 😃

YOUR STORY AT LAST!⭐️

I AM JUMPING WITH JOY!👏

IF I HAVE MADE A TEENY WEENY CONTRIBUTION TO YOU AGREEING TO WRITE A STORY, I WILL DANCE AWAY ALL NIGHT!

Love You!❤️ 🤗

P.S. I have also posted my story on the forum 😆 thanks to the encouragement by Blasters especially you and Durgey! 😃

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
mukta3112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi nice story but sad, do continue, eager to read the next part
indi52 thumbnail
^^^ wiwy 🤗,

i just saw your post and commented... juuust now. believe me? telepathy? hamesha? teeny weeny contribution? you practically badgered, clobbered, bulldozed me into thinking story story story. if it works out, 75 per cent of success yours. 25 to those pictures that really hassled me.

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh my god. indi di. chilling. despite myself, i want you to continue. can i be cheesy and expect this story to end in unexpected ways?