josie1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Posting on the Madhubala forum because I can't really take the DD bashers on the JDJ forum. There are those who are fans of Sanaya Irani and there are those that are fans of Drashti Dhami………..and for some reasons the fans of Sanaya wanna bash Drashti and those who love Drashti wanna bash Sanaya……I personally love Drashti Dhami, I think she is the best actress on any screen but loving Drashti doesn't mean I have to hate Sanaya. Being a fan of Drashti and complimenting her and praising her don't mean that I have to insult and disrespect every other actress. But the actual point of this post is the following pics, and they say that pictures speak…………

So as we all can see while the fans of both these beautiful girls fight, hate and bash each other………these two are actually really good friends…….so putting things into perspective nobody says you have to like Drashti or Sanaya…….everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but do you really have to insult, disrespect and bash either one of them…...loving one doesn't mean we have to hate the other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pst dis on jdj forum! Nt related
josie1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
I did post it in reply to a Sanaya fan so its there...
preetydipu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So true and 100% agree on it... 😊
jayagirikumari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very good post.Totally agree with u
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sane people will understand, Bashers will nvr understand😡
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post..Lovely pics
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post
agree with u
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
They r indeed very good friends but some of thr fans leave no chance to bash each other's fav 
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree... The same goes wid vd fans bashing dd n vice versa.. While dey r really gud friends