HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

I'm seeing all post regarding DD's let it be bashing or praising its seriously annoying like JDJ is all about DD I m fan of her to it hurts to c such a disgusting posts regarding her so I would just say all dd fans just don't come to this forum let it be and for others contents fans seriously u tell dd fans r worse what r u guys doing ur just provoking them. if some one is going to talk crap about ur fav offcurse the fans r going to react anyways all I'm saying that I don't see no other contestant getting bashed but dd then their saying dd fans r like this and that then why won't u just stop making such posts.

JDJ is to enjoy just enjoy ur fav and we will enjoy ours there is no need to criticize anyone or make disgusting comments on anyone's appearance WE Don't KNOW our favorites personally and we don't own them THERE just CELEBERTY'S why people r taking them as if that's their enemies

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yaar leave them..

njot wat ever they r doing..

see they r making DD even more popular..😉

HawtieSeep thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mimi-

yaar leave them..

njot wat ever they r doing..

see they r making DD even more popular..😉

that's true but everything have limit u know there behaving worst then animals
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SandySheen

that's true but everything have limit u know there behaving worst then animals

just remember one thing Sandy  "BARKING BITCHES NEVER BITE"😆

ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There are too many posts on this  issue !!It wiould be better if we utilize one post , this forum looks already messy !!

And this forum is Drashti Dhami forum ...Her  haters , fans , neutral people   - everybody are so much interested in her  and are behaving like she is the only contestant available ðŸ˜†

And when you tell them that the post was absolutely ridiculous  , then u 'll either get a reply that it was their opinion or they never told something like that ðŸ¥±

Better ignore those posts !!

HawtieSeep thumbnail
Originally posted by: -niti-

There are too many posts on this issue !!It wiould be better if we utilize one post , this forum looks already messy !!

And this forum is Drashti Dhami forum ...Her haters , fans , neutral people - everybody are so much interested in her and are behaving like she is the only contestant available😆

And when you tell them that the post was absolutely ridiculous , then u 'll either get a reply that it was their opinion or they never told something like that🥱

Better ignore those posts !!

True my first and last post here lol looks like this forum is full of psycho's