Yash sir blocked me 😳😆

@sahana 
yash sir ne tujhe bhi block kia hoga sayad 😆

waise yeh koi nayi baat nahi h 😆

mere frnd ne inbox me show k baare me kuch bola tha toh use block kia tha 👏

then maine toh unke profile per direct comment kia 😆😉

samajh sakti hun 🤣

@anu 
😆aur ek baat fir se ..i really love n proud of my nbt 1 team yaar ... unko bhi sabne bahut sunaya hai sab place me but they don't react like this 😃😳 
sorry guys don't comparing bas apne dil ki baat boli 

junoon me adi n mouni k siwa kuch achcha nahi h 
yes mouni is good as miu .. n she is also good actor ..nahi toh chemistry itni achchi kabhi nahi hoti ..kaassh yeh show koi big channel me hota ..anyway yeh kassh hamesha rahega 😭😆
bas i can pray for our leads ..they will get their new project soon ...as they are best 👍🏼 hope koi achcha PH mile ..jo actors k career ko ruin naa kare 😳

Edited by liza81 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

wow clap guys ...27 views .. not a single comment ..damn 👍🏼

thanks for supporting 

phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Block hone par itni khushi😉waise this indicates that they are not looking for genuine and honest feedback, NBT waalon ka kya kahein unki toh aadat hai...ignore karo and aage badho, agar show end hota hai toh no problem.
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
chal abhi serious wala response
If they blocked you, it shows how immature the PH is.
They are totally dependent on audience and instead of rectifying their mistakes they are blocking the people who have the courage to stand and show them the mirror then I am sorry to say they have no rights what so ever to be on social networking sites.
They should instead remain in their closed room offices and await their doom which seems inevitable.
Even if they dont want to listen , they could have followed the rest of the PH's path of super ignoring fans worries and continue with what ever they are doing,this way they at least dont scorn the audience who are the key to their success.. 
I can just pity on this amateurish behaviour
Adally thumbnail

Originally posted by: phulwa

Block hone par itni khushi😉waise this indicates that they are not looking for genuine and honest feedback, NBT waalon ka kya kahein unki toh aadat hai...ignore karo and aage badho, agar show end hota hai toh no problem.

i love this ignoring habit than blocking ppl 😆 insult ko bhulane k liye hasna zaruri h .🤣 n un logo ka buraa kyaa manna jinko hamari fiker hi nahi 😉😃

nbt toh seasonal format me bana tha  so m not worry for that also 😳 atleast the scenes of leads(atleast scenes of MB) are satisfied me ..his scenes all are well executed ..dialogues are awesome of him 😳 

yahan apne fav characters ki band baji h 🤢
OK cut cut ..no nbt in junoon forum 😃

thanks for comment 😳

Adally thumbnail
😆 they don't know

how i m so loyal for my fav shows .. 

anyways ...ab mujhe apne time waste karne ki need nahi 🥳 

phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: liza81

i love this ignoring habit than blocking ppl 😆 insult ko bhulane k liye hasna zaruri h .🤣 n un logo ka buraa kyaa manna jinko hamari fiker hi nahi 😉😃

nbt toh seasonal format me bana tha  so m not worry for that also 😳 atleast the scenes of leads(atleast scenes of MB) are satisfied me ..his scenes all are well executed ..dialogues are awesome of him 😳 

yahan apne fav characters ki band baji h 🤢
OK cut cut ..no nbt in junoon forum 😃

thanks for comment 😳

I still watched NBT even through that crappy Riddhima track...lekin yeh DB track toh usse bhi bakwaas hai, now I wish for Junoon to end soon so that the leads can move on to othwer shows.
Adally thumbnail

Originally posted by: phulwa

I still watched NBT even through that crappy Riddhima track...lekin yeh DB track toh usse bhi bakwaas hai, now I wish for Junoon to end soon so that the leads can move on to othwer shows.

that gadhi track 😆 she was so better yaar(nbt1 band hone k baad pata chala😭) ...we got mm scenes that time 😃 but yahan toh db hi lead lag rahi 😆🤢 
@bold
yes 👏

prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Liza. They need to understand fan feedback but no they love being ostriches and walk to their own whims n agenda. Bigaad me jaye yp. U can reference him in ur post in ur page on junoon. Kya karlega.

Sahana ka post to db dekha? https://twitter.com/s_mgowda/status/342722615758180352
🤣

People say Akash was better I don't agree he was worse. Prithvi manage karlega to stay ok but db ka screen time is the problem.
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG, I cant believe Sahana posted that to her 
🤣🤣🤣🤣