~IF Elections: The 10 Contending Parties!~ - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
OMG OMG OMG !

did i ACTUALLY get selected ????

wooohooo !

thank you so much cc's !

omg omg !

but could you please postpone the time since we actually got to know just yesterday about the results !

please !

P. S. congrats to all !
Congratulations everyone
fabulous speeches all...

Originally posted by ...Jes...

OMG! Congo Abhi!  πŸ€—
All the best Abhi πŸ€—
Congratulation and all the best guys
OMG πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² I am completely shocked!!! I WON!! πŸ₯³ OMG I am speechless at the moment!! That Miss Canopy title is just... Cannot believe this just cannot OMG this is the happiest moment of my life!! I feel like the most happiest person right now and sooo proud and excited ahhh!!  Thanks a lot crazycreatives for giving me this opportunity and these elections and making that Miss Canopy title because it is truly amazing to be a part of the elections with you. I feel soo thankful to you lot!! Thanks for voting for me and making my speech win everyone who voted. Seriously I am jumping with excitement...yipppeee!! MASSIVE HUG TO EVERYONE: πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Those of who didn't get through...guys you are the true winners and 'lions' for coming forward and creating your fabulous speeches and confidently taking part in the elections!! Seriously that is an amazing achievement! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ God bless you all! ⭐️

Good luck to all my lovely competitors and of course congratulations!!! All the speeches I read were simply superb...well done! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And now its the biggest challenge...to rally and promote myself as much as possible! Very excited and completely looking forward to it now!
😎

Miss Canopy...☺️

Best Wishes,

PP/pinkpearl5 πŸ˜ƒ

PS: Sorry for being so hyper and over excited again heheh lol! πŸ˜†

OMG the results were out since 6th and I was waiting like crazy and going mad since the past few days...i wish i had looked around here! πŸ˜³ But oh well its never too late i still have 6 more days to rally just 1 day gone waste but no worries lets catch up πŸ˜‰ Sorry for being so mad and hyper with everyone and crazy creatives in the elections thread sorry dearies πŸ€— now we found the treasure so its all alright wooohooo πŸ˜ƒ
Someone please tell me ASAP that at the moment do I just collect all my supporters and then get them to vote for me in the voting thread on 18th June?????????? Please tell me if that's right πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by pinkpearl5

Someone please tell me ASAP that at the moment do I just collect all my supporters and then get them to vote for me in the voting thread on 18th June?????????? Please tell me if that's right πŸ˜ƒ

Well yea, you're right. But more than collect, you need to 'advertise' yourself and make members see why they should vote for you on 18th and not others. As said on first page, get siggies made, promote yourself around, give reasons how you are better than others, the qualities you have that others might not, etc. (These are just some examples).
Originally posted by Born2Dance

OMG OMG OMG !

did i ACTUALLY get selected ????

wooohooo !

thank you so much cc's !

omg omg !

but could you please postpone the time since we actually got to know just yesterday about the results !

please !

P. S. congrats to all !

You were supposed to know on the 10th as the date to rally is 10th. You still have the whole week to do so. 
congooo abhi, adya, smriti and all πŸ€—