Members Lounge

~IF Elections: The 10 Contending Parties!~ (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

PhoenixSnitch49

Goldie

PhoenixSnitch49

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Congo Abhinaya [sweetgal19]HugHugYou have sooo many nice friends here!!!EmbarrassedYour speech is awesome and worth selecting!!!Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkpearl5-wintergreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~IF Elections: The 10 Contending Parties!~ (Page 15)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoenixSnitch49

Congo Abhinaya [sweetgal19]HugHugYou have sooo many nice friends here!!!EmbarrassedYour speech is awesome and worth selecting!!!Big smileBig smile
Awwe hun thank you so so much ! HugHug Awwe you are a sweetheart ! Embarrassed I'm just blessed to have such wonderful friends and meet such lovely people like you ,PP and all ! Heart Thank you sweetie,you made my day! EmbarrassedHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixSnitch49pinkpearl5

--RockStar--

IF-Addictz

--RockStar--

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Gd luck sweetgal19 ur speech is awsm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-wintergreen-

sukriti92

sukriti92

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Good luck everyone

VishalCksp

IF-Rockerz

VishalCksp

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Congratulations..winners

VishalCksp

IF-Rockerz

VishalCksp

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by pinkpearl5

Congratulations Abhi sweetgal19 dear ... read your speech again and im in love with it Clap great job honey Star you are lovely to have soo many friends here god bless Hug
Thank you so much sweetie ! Hug I have read yours too and I felt it was really well written and I enjoyed reading it ! I mean it ! Embarrassed Thanks hun,Awwe that is really sweet of you ! HugHug
remember .. I voted u

..Sangu..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Sangu..

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
congrats winners

leandros21

leandros21

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Omg I have been selected Shocked Embarrassed Just cant believe it ! ShockedShockedThank you so much CCs for selecting me and Congratulations to all the others selected and to the participants too ! Hug All the best for Round 2 fellow politicians TongueLOL
Congratulations to you and to everybody

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-wintergreen-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.