HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
as many other people have said before, this show had full potential in the beginning but it went downhill when they started showing all this marriage crap. how can a family prepare for a wedding like 3 or 4 times? and that too for the same person? it's soo unrealistic. and how come all of mayank's and gunjan's relatives that are there now weren't there when mayru was getting married and when gunjan's was to be married umpteen times? in other shows they would have shown a girl like gunjan whose marriages always break off to be taunted and I really wanted this track so gunjan could stand up for herself or her family being against her getting married a divorcee who treated her so badly. Mayanks moms maasi has problems with gunjan's clothes but not mayank's second marriage? I know the world has progressed a lot but these kinds of things aren't common in India and they could have taught lessons in their track but this show just stopped making sense anymore. I used to love this show because of how gunjan stood up for herself when mayank insulted her but now I'm watching this show only for ViNa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup...SSLK has totally lost it!!! i feel disgusted and irritated watching the show these days ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜ก
agreed and with the limited screen space they're giving to ViNa I think I'm just gonna stop watching this show
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cant believe these girls are 18 teen something and all they think is marriage ...what abt education ..jobs ..career and all , same ole saas bahu stuff ufff
Originally posted by: gossipgurls

cant believe these girls are 18 teen something and all they think is marriage ...what abt education ..jobs ..career and all , same ole saas bahu stuff ufff

exactly. gunjan was shown as an independent modern girl and u'd think that bein married is the last thing on her mind but no that's all she cares about. and rachna on the other hand could care less about marriage right now even though because of her family shes the one who should be getting married. but no she focuses on her education and maybe career unlike so called modern gunjan
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 SSLK makes no sense at all ๐Ÿ˜† But definetly makes a lot of nonsense๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ก