Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

RAZA MURAD speaks abt JIAH KHAN (Page 2)

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SalmanPriyanka

btw who is his daughter.. i know ayesha jhulka is his niece.. but never heard abt his daughter

Ayesha Murad. 4-5years back there were stories about her joining the industry but didn't hear anything after that

Is Ayesha Jhulka Murad's niece?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SalmanPriyankachimchimcher-ee

SalmanPriyanka Newbie
SalmanPriyanka
SalmanPriyanka

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
yeah.. i think it was onz eetv in 90s when it came out.. but not sure

BullsEye777chimchimcher-ee

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SalmanPriyanka

yeah.. i think it was onz eetv in 90s when it came out.. but not sure

Oh, I always thought Sonam was his niece (the Rajiv Rai one). Didn't know she and Jhulka were relatedConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-victoRiya-chimchimcher-eeSalyanka

babloo_mka Senior Member
babloo_mka
babloo_mka

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
This backs up her ouster from Chance Pe Dance, remember reading a day or two ago that Shahid didn't get along with her during the making.

It's an ugly state of affair in Bollywood where in order to survive and succeed talented people need to go through compromises; otherwise, they are written off and shunned.

KhayaliPulaoSalyanka

IAmAHunter Senior Member
IAmAHunter
IAmAHunter

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Okay. If she stuck to her principles ...great !!!!

But, why is Dignity getting involved her...a certain a person who wants to become an actor and whose life time ambition is acting and has to make a living for herself...is forced to do...or she willingly sleeps CONSENSUALLY with the person who she thinks will boost her career...

for me ...the hunks..and superstars  and the bhais who ask these girls to sleep with them...using their helplessness or their ambitions are the ones that are loosing dignity...dignity that they cannot make a girl want them pure emotional is their lack of dignity...infact better word man hood...

I wish all the women who had to comprimise due to low self esteemed mannerless bas***ds are in power full positions...get big in the industry and make life a little more easier for women to come in...

so people, stop talking about women with negative connotations...slept or not slept...both are equally hard powerfulemotional decisions to make...and each have individualk levels of ambition and financial condition...dignity has nothing to do with virgnity or how many people who you have slept...it all depends on how you made them sleep with...by force physically which is called rape...or by force emotionally using their vulnerabilities

f**k the bhais if you want...leave the hard working women in the mens world

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-victoRiya-DexterkilailacharminggenieKhatamKahani

Tinah Goldie
Tinah
Tinah

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IAmAHunter

Okay. If she stuck to her principles ...great !!!!

But, why is Dignity getting involved her...a certain a person who wants to become an actor and whose life time ambition is acting and has to make a living for herself...is forced to do...or she willingly sleeps CONSENSUALLY with the person who she thinks will boost her career...

for me ...the hunks..and superstars  and the bhais who ask these girls to sleep with them...using their helplessness or their ambitions are the ones that are loosing dignity...dignity that they cannot make a girl want them pure emotional is their lack of dignity...infact better word man hood...

I wish all the women who had to comprimise due to low self esteemed mannerless bas***ds are in power full positions...get big in the industry and make life a little more easier for women to come in...

so people, stop talking about women with negative connotations...slept or not slept...both are equally hard powerfulemotional decisions to make...and each have individualk levels of ambition and financial condition...dignity has nothing to do with virgnity or how many people who you have slept...it all depends on how you made them sleep with...by force physically which is called rape...or by force emotionally using their vulnerabilities

f**k the bhais if you want...leave the hard working women in the mens world

A guy doesn't care about his dignity...rarely do you see the same thing happening vice-versa..some girls might just not see any other way out aside from sleeping with the powerful ones...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Salyanka

Lighthearted IF-Rockerz
Lighthearted
Lighthearted

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
very sad story...JIA...RIP
dongji Groupbie
dongji
dongji

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I don't think  Ayesha Jhulka is related to Raza Murad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Salyanka

Go to top