ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp22mHd3Isw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Veteran film actor Raza Murad had something interesting to say on why Jiah Khan remained jobless for the last three years. Out of all the people, who gave their opinions on Jiah's suicide and rumoured depression, Raza had some very obvious points to make and he wasn't scared to do so. He was hinting at something as well...it was very sad, but it turned out Jiah didn't have work because she didn't compromise..it is even sadder to think how all the actresses who made it today had to compromise...

According to him, Jiah didn't compromise her dignity or self-esteem to make it in this industry. He goes on to say that in order to get a movie here, the lead actor of the movie has to like you. If the lead actor doesn't want to work with you, then no one else will. Speaking on the late Jiah being jobless for over three years, Raza said that she had talent but this industry doesn't really need talented people; it needs people with fake smiles and people who are ready to do anything to please the higher-ups of this industry.

Are we as the audience to blame for not encouraging and not supporting talent? So we enjoy watching pretty people, instead of enjoying the performance of talented people?

Edited by Sallufanno1 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It is a sad state of affairs for heroines in the industry..
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
every aspect of this is incident is very saddening n disturbing. ðŸ˜”
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If this is true then i must say she was strong women and i cant expect her to die this way.
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and women have equal opportunity in India.
Whatever!
😔

I am happy that this girl didn't compromise with her dignity but sad that she lost her life to it.
Edited by adhd - 10 years ago
SalmanPriyanka thumbnail
i actually agree .. aaj kal sirf camps hi hain.. if he is talkign wid him then u cant talk with the other super star.. idiots
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Glad that veterans  like Raza Murad have started speaking out about how the industry works. Must have struck closer to home when his own daughter could not get a break and so naturally he knows how much worse it would be for non-industry people.
SalmanPriyanka thumbnail

btw who is his daughter.. i know ayesha jhulka is his niece.. but never heard abt his daughter

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SalmanPriyanka

btw who is his daughter.. i know ayesha jhulka is his niece.. but never heard abt his daughter

Ayesha Murad. 4-5years back there were stories about her joining the industry but didn't hear anything after that

Is Ayesha Jhulka Murad's niece?

SalmanPriyanka thumbnail
yeah.. i think it was onz eetv in 90s when it came out.. but not sure