bebovirdi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome. ..nice one...
continue soon
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful and awesome concept dear ... Update it soon and Plz-2 pm me :)
featherheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey nyc cs nd summry...
lukng frwrd for ff,,,
thnx fr d pm
priyaiam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice story
cont soonโ€ฆ
plz add me n ur pm list
Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice story...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
do continue 
pihu_angad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice..
continue soon..
starandrainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys thank you for all of the sweet comments. I'm so happy you guys like it. So here's the next chapter. But before that I wanted to tell you guys something. So I've decided that I'm going to update from my phone now because its just so much easier so I can like update faster. And so it might look different on the computer but IDK. But I just thought I would tell you guys.

Chapter 1: OUR NEW CASE

9:00 AM:

AT THE PENTHOUSE

"Babe please wake up!" Nikki said while trying to wake a very stubborn Jace. Suddenly Nikki was pulled back into bed and there were two strong arms wrapped around her waist holding her close. Nikki tried to get out of Jace's hold but she knew that there was no way that it would work. She decided that there was no use even trying anymore so she turned around in his arms and snuggled into his chest. She looked up to see those warm gold eyes filled with love.
"Hon what do I have to do to get you up?" Nikki asked.
"Hmm let's see. What could you do to wake me up and get me out of bed?" Jace said while pulling her closer to him. "You could give me my good morning kiss." Jace said while smirking his signature smirk. Nikki smiled at him and leaned in to kiss him, but at the last minute she kissed him quickly on the lips and grabbed the pitcher full of ice cold water and poured it on Jace. Jace jumped off the bed and started to slowly walk towards a laughing Nikki. It looked like a lion stalking its prey and right now Nikki was the prey. Nikki noticed that Jace hasn't said anything and that's when she turned to look at him and she saw him walking towards her with the glint in his gold eyes. Seeing this Nikki tried to run away but Jace was too fast for her and he caught her in not time at all. He caught her by her waist and held her there in his arms. "You have to admit that was funny." Nikki said while she was still wrapped up in his arms. They looked at each other and started laughing. They were still laughing when the doorbell rang. Jace and Nikki went to open the door and they saw the entire team there. Everyone but Arjun and Sam were shocked to see one of their bosses laughing with his arms around his wife with his hair soaking wet.
"So I'm guessing Nikki helped you with your shower Jace?" Arjun said while trying to hide his laughter.
"Oh please Arjun this is probably just the wake up call am I right." Sam said while smirking.
"Sam! Arjun! Don't make fun of Jace! That's my job." Nikki said while smiling.
"Nikki! Your supposed to be on my side love!" Jace said in mock anger. Nikki looked up to see him pouting and she kissed him on the lips. Jace smiled and looked lovingly down at her.

AFTER SOME TIME ARJUN AND SAM ARE TALKING ON THE BALCONY, NIKKI AND JACE ARE GETTING READY, REST OF THE TEAM IS WAITING IN THE LIVING ROOM TALKING:

"They act so different na?" Sakshi said to Lisa, Ayesha, Shree, and Chotu.

"I know yaar. I mean have you guys ever seen Arjun Sir and Rathore Sir getting along? Or sharing jokes? Or have you guys even seen Arjun Sir smile a true smile at someone? And then out of nowhere Nikki and Jace come and make it all better between them? What's going on?" Shree said.

"Your right Shree. I mean obviously they all know each other very well. Because if they didn't then there's no way that Arjun Sir and Rathore Sir would act so protective of Nikki. And I mean Nikki calls both Arjun Sir and Rathore Sir by their first names only." Ayesha said.

"But what could the connection be yaar? I mean..." Lisa immediately stopped talking when they heard the door to the balcony open. Sakshi, Ayesha , Lisa, Shree, and Chotu looked at each other silently telling each other to keep an eye out for anything ingesting. Just then Nikki and Jace came out as well with their bags packed. Wait bags packed? All of them shared puzzled looks until Sam made them snap out of their thoughts. "Ok team we have a new case. But this case is a little different than our old cases. We are all going to be staying at a 5 star resort. Apparently the Chief has booked the rooms like this, there are four married couples and then another room for only one person. So the married couples are obviously Jace and Nikki, me and Ayesha, Arjun and Sakshi, and Shree and Lisa. Chotu you will be in the last room. So we have to leave in 2 hours go pack your bags.

IN JACE'S CAR: (Jace, Nikki, Arjun, Sakshi, Sam, and Ayesha)

Sakshi's POV:

"OMG I'm fake married to Arjun! I'm so happy! I just hope he doesn't end up killing me. I mean it's not secret that he doesn't particularly like me. God I hope that this goes well and something good happens between me and Arjun. Rathore Sir made awesome pairs though. See first it was me and Arjun than he paired himself with Ayesha and then Lisa and Shree. Poor Chotu. If only he had someone in his life too. Oh look that's so sweet! Nikki and Jace are holding hands. Aww they are such a cute couple. They're like the perfect couple. They type that people try to be. They joke around, get into silly fights but still you can clearly see the love that just surrounds them like a bubble. It's like they don't even care about the outside world when they're with each other. I so wish I was in love like that. I wish Arjun would look at me with his eyes filled with love the way Jace looks at Nikki. Even when Nikki is across the room his eyes still watch her to make sure she's ok. If only someone would do that to me. If only Arjun would do that to me." With a sigh Sakshi closed her journal and looked out of the window to see the landscape rushing by. She was in the very back seat with Ayesha who had fallen asleep. Arjun and Sam were in the middle aisle of seats and Jace and Nikki were in the front. Ayesha had fallen asleep almost instantly and Sam and Arjun were having a conversation regarding some earlier case. And Jace and Nikki were lost in their own world. I sighed and closed my eyes and slowly drifted of to sleep. I woke up to Arjun saying my name. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that he was talking to Sam about me and Ayesha was still asleep. So I quickly closed my eyes so it looked like I was still asleep and listened to what Sam and Arjun were talking about.
"I don't know Sam. I feel weird when I'm around her. Like I want to protect her but yell at her at the same time. She drives me insane but I don't think I can live without her." Arjun said softly. I had to bite my cheek to keep from smiling like an idiot. He likes me. At least that's what I think he meant. After that was said sleep crept up on me again and I fell asleep my dreams full of Arjun.

IN SHREE'S CAR:(Lisa, Shree, and Chotu)

"Guys what do you think will happen to Sakshi?" Lisa asked suddenly.

"What do you mean Lisa?" Chotu asked confused.   

"Well ok Arjun is supposedly married to SAKSHI! I mean of all people Sakshi." Lisa said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. That's when it actually sunk in. Sakshi was paired with Arjun. This was going to be bad. Arjun couldn't even stand Sakshi. Let alone pretend to be married to her. They all looked at each other and sent a prayer for Sakshi. She was going to need all the help she could get.

Ok guys that's the end of the chapter I'll send PM's out later like possibly tomorrow so I hope you guys like it and review and hit the like button. And ok here's a challenge I'm not going to update until I get at least 10 reviews and 10 likes. So review and hit the like button super fast if you want me to update. So bye for now   ๐Ÿ˜‰
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great start
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A very amazing comeback and truly great start :) so thanks for the pm can't wait for the next part :)
kirthiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was really good... please update soon...