Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all, this topic is not about Raashi's behavior, She was rude and I do not support that in any way. This topic is about the unusual things, like dyed hair.

I see the older generation labeling such things like dyed hair/piercings/spiked hair, etc., there are many examples, as a bad behavior or even deciding the character of the kid or person based on it. Now, I am not a fan of them either, but can't there be people who like those things? What does it trouble us if they do what they like? I just feel we get too rigid in our ways and are unwelcoming of any unusual thing. Whatever happened to live and let live?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I think everything has its age and Raashi's age is not appropriate for dying hair or any of those stuffs...mainly because they focus and concentration always stays in that..and they miss out on studies and rest of the things. They always think abt how they look...new style, etc etc...but there are lot of other things which needs priority and at that age one does not know how to priorotize
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Does caring about looks mean one doesn't study? Can't you do both, it's not like one will be studying 24 hours. πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@FT

Let me tell you...for girls of that age...they can do either one only...studying and styling does not go hand in hand. 
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@FT

Let me tell you...for girls of that age...they can do either one only...studying and styling does not go hand in hand. 

As Sweety said inthat Holi sceneπŸ˜‰- Ladkiyaan Ladkiyaan ki maamla samajhti hai and Ladke Ladke ki maamla samajhte hai πŸ˜‰ Actually at this age Raashi is confused and growing up in a wrong manner. A mature girl in her maturity will do the styling but will will not overdo it. Girls of Raashi's age love to do everything at one go...and ends up overdoing it😊😊 samjha ya samjhao
Freethinker112 thumbnail

@FT

One size does not fit all. πŸ˜‰ Now, if their life starts suffering due to it, that's another story. But why assume the worst first? πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@FT

Kya kahun yar...Only the worst will happen in that age...there is no second choice πŸ˜† I seriously dont know how to explain. 

Styling, make up and things like that make the girl so curious that they will spend the entire time looking at the mirror and admiring themselves...and forget everything around them.
Freethinker112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaani.cidmjht

As Sweety said inthat Holi sceneπŸ˜‰- Ladkiyaan Ladkiyaan ki maamla samajhti hai and Ladke Ladke ki maamla samajhte hai πŸ˜‰ Actually at this age Raashi is confused and growing up in a wrong manner. A mature girl in her maturity will do the styling but will will not overdo it. Girls of Raashi's age love to do everything at one go...and ends up overdoing it😊😊 samjha ya samjhao

Okay, I am not claiming to be an expert on teenage girls. πŸ˜†

My point is because of what we have seen Raashi as in the past. She seems wise and does things thoughtfully. Main things isn't the dye, it's her reasoning behind it. Is it just to fit in, to impress others? Or is it not such a big deal and just a like of her? That's what Pinky should talk to her about. Just saying that you can't dye your hair doesn't solve the problem, it doesn't even bother to find if there is a problem and what it is.
Freethinker112 thumbnail

@FT

Kya kahun yar...Only the worst will happen in that age...there is no second choice πŸ˜† I seriously dont know how to explain. 

Styling, make up and things like that make the girl so curious that they will spend the entire time looking at the mirror and admiring themselves...and forget everything around them.

I find grown up girls doing that, why do people only blame young kids? πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
When grown up ones themselves are doing...what do u expect from kids?πŸ˜†