Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vandithajeru

ovi surely needs slap for loving a guy like arjun

well said 👍🏼
ipkfrnc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: machar13

Agreed purvi deserved slap as does ovi...maybe she will get one soon ? Sorry for this little tangent but...I need to vent abt the fact that the cvs of this show are really off their rockers.

With purvi, the cvs destroyed her character...she was a strong, independent, and vocal...she WAS a real human person...no just a cry baby.

With Ovi, she is a spoilt selfish and entitled brat. Why the cvs have favored her character as a positive character is beyond me. She is totally like manav and then some...I don't know how she can expect Arjun to love her when he married her when this was a "deal" that he got blackmailed into by purvi and ovi. No one can turn on/off their heart. And the D family even expected that...manav does not understand true love then either.

Arjun should have left both purvi and ovi when the deal was presented. 

Teju is the only real character from the next generation of pr...unfortunately not much screen time on her after she accepted archu...but I do enjoy when she swoops in to set things right!

The only savior for the stupid tracks of late is that this was all a bad dream that purvi or archu and we go back to purvi and Arjun the day of their wedding ! 

Teju is the only real character from the next generation of pr...unfortunately not much screen time on her after she accepted archu...but I do enjoy when she swoops in to set things right!

absolutely right

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

One and only child of Archana who is out of control is her foster child Purvi...No one else..

Archana must realize her abandoning her own kids and loving Purvi to the extent where she clone her just like her and done more damange not only to Purvi but has rejected her own kids..

Ovi is waaay mature than Purvi..

Ovi values relationships where Purvi does not..

Ofcourse my POV

Ovi got slaps from Arjun when he should have slapped Purvi for not telling him she was prego on his 1st wedding anniv to Ovi...

When Arjun told the world he only loved Purvi and Ovi declared their marriage wasn't consummated...He should have slapped Purvi for telling him to consummate his marriage to Ovi

Arjun should have slapped Purvi when he found out Pari was his daughter with Purvi and she did not tell him or she had no intentions of telling him

Arjun should have slapped Purvi when she made onir swap his stillborn with Pari

Archana, Manav and Arjun all should have slapped Purvi for these reasons and more..

Both Ovi and Purvi should be slapped for loving two timing Arjun

Arjun also should be slapped by ArMan for destroying their family by using both girls

Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Wishing for a guy to slap a girl!! 😲 In the other post, I bashed Arjun for slapping Ovi in the party. Under no circumstances shd a man hit a woman! 👎🏼

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now are we not confused with Real and Reel lilfe????   Morality when we want one hai na 😉😛

BTW Arjun Slapping Ovi was uncalled for and wrong...Slapping Purvi for the reasons are correct...I also dont condone man or woman slapping one another period..But this is fictional serial 😃
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well in this pr land rules r different for baby ovi and remaining kids of archana and manav. Ovi is devi for all bevkuf deshmukh. Ovi has every right to place a deal, make tamasha in every party, try to kill her own child, advice others to go for abortion and even sell her own parents for some bachpan ka pyaar. Still she is dukhiyari , wakt ki maari, abla naari and bechari. Lol.

Just throw urself on others and then play victim game. Thats special quality of ovi.
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
People who dislike arvi's eye locks and meeting because they are married to others and call it immoral and cheating etc should also keep the morality policing up to date by NOT condoning a man hitting a female. 
pallavi25 thumbnail
As far as I know, we are all discussing a fictional show and dissecting the morality and rectitude of the characters involved, in fact burying Purvi in a heap of muck everyday for her supposedly immoral actions! Why equate her actions with real life morality and society when its just fiction? 😆
Isey kehtey hain ...apney pair per khud kulhadi maro...😆
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pesi11

wat kind of relationship ovi need to value !!?? 🤢  

the girl who is in love with a man ..n still loving the one n only person like crazy ...who is happy with her family (all her maternal ppl)  ..the only relation that she could never able to succeed is her martial life ... which was ultimately ruined by some mahan mata purvi jii with her constant nose poking skills ..   r u saying the girl who mourns her stillborn doesn't know how to value relationship ??

she is far better than the guy who doesn't even bother the demise of stillborn ... betr than the guy who is in all lattofying on his ex love's nishaani  ..the illegitimate child 🤢  ..

she is far better than miss purvi who messed up so many lives with her own decisions which instantly gets like an popping popcorn into her idiotic brain ..

if someone needs slaps more n more ... it should be the bhalayi devi purvi n her mahan love arjun 🤢 

i am happy that archu at least slapped miss purvi  👏

what kind of relationship??  the relationship she wanted to have n has dealed for it!!!! which she vowed to make it work.. n now as she failed . she is playing the blame game!!😃

arjun loves purvi crazily -  if ovi can love arjun crazily..why cant arjun???😳

arjun did not bothered the demise of unborn child - ovi did it  only a day ..but was more like Arjun cheated me ..then happily started modelling.. n more over all she was the one who wanted to kill the child during pregnancy by drinking..more than arjun she should feel sad!!🥱

Slaps:- if mahan devi n mahaan love can get slaps..why cant the bechari ,sachai ki murti get a pat on her face.. i mean a Slap!! but well that dnt work!! as Arjun too gave her one.. but she did not changed.👎🏼