Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Dil Dostii Dance Frustrations Thread#3 [VB Note Pg41] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 80

zoharocks

IF-Dazzler

zoharocks

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-luvs-s

Congrats palki for new thread..I don't hate you but pls don't give me too many reasons to start LOL

I have got three very important and might I add organized complaints ..so here it is

1) taani's career - u introduced the breakup track to give taani a sense of direction rite? But wait as a GS of the college only? What will happen to her after college, what's her passion? You mean when people ask her what she does after college she will say I was the GS of my college ? Do something quickly pls...

2) taarey screenspace - I am not asking you to give them maximum screen space. Just balanced screenspace. Atleast now learn how to balance your two couples. Just because they broke up doesn't mean you have to complete extract their scenes together. Individual scenes are fine but what will u lose if u give us a memorable scene after breakup...

3) swaron confession- I still love swaron and I have been watching this show for 2 years because of swaron and I want a confession. Now even Sharon has admitted so pls give us a swaron confession soon

Cvs I don't want to say this but this show has become a drag. I am at saturation point and this coming from me one of the most loyal fan who never had quit the show in this two years. So u know the show isn't doing well. Anyways I will hope for the best cos u guys forced such an emotional connection with me to this show it so really difficult to see it going downhill ...so this is my final attempt ..cvs at least fulfill one of these and I will be happy . 

@bold...i agree with the first two points only and completelyCryCryCry

hate the cvsAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-luvs-s

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil Dostii Dance Frustrations Thread#3 [VB Note Pg41] (Page 7)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zoharocks

IF-Dazzler

zoharocks

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

Originally posted by ARMANTHEBEST

tr will get their track after taani's career track...besides every tr fan wanted taani's individuality and her to find her career...and that is happening...

i read it somewhere that major drama related to tr is in store so tr fans will get tr but have to be patient...

tr are trp getters for d3 palki wont neglect them

Really? Who told u that????? I can contradict ur statement with authentic data.

@armannthebest...love u for this...thanks a lotWinkWink

authentic data would be a combo epi of  other show..individual trps of d3 clearly state that tr tracks have the maximum trps

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha23iluvrevolutionpatie

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoharocks

tr will get their track after taani's career track...besides every tr fan wanted taani's individuality and her to find her career...and that is happening...

i read it somewhere that major drama related to tr is in store so tr fans will get tr but have to be patient...

authentic data would be a combo epi of  other show..individual trps of d3 clearly state that tr tracks have the maximum trps

I think you should read the articles properly before commenting. TR are trp getters- wonder why the holi special was a disaster in terms of trps then???????LOLLOL...And if combination of shows wud hv worked then v-day wud hv grossed in the max,wch clearly it din't. Can't believe even after proper news articles,some people like to live in their illusion.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMGsanjana_D3Shilpa_SwaRonshaani2209

zoharocks

IF-Dazzler

zoharocks

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged

I think you should read the articles properly before commenting. TR are trp getters- wonder why the holi special was a disaster in terms of trps then???????LOLLOL...And if combination of shows wud hv worked then v-day wud hv grossed in the max,wch clearly it din't. Can't believe even after proper news articles,some people like to live in their illusion.

ShockedShockedShockedholi epi was watched by all ss fans wasn't it...then why didn't it get trps sweetie...the latest maha epi was watched ny major trians hoping for tr...the fact that suvreen combo trps makes no sense individually to either of the shows...stop kidding me...u happy then beClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha23iluvrevolutionlavi_taareypatie

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged

ShockedShockedShockedholi epi was watched by all ss fans wasn't it...then why didn't it get trps sweetie...the latest maha epi was watched ny major trians hoping for tr...the fact that suvreen combo trps makes no sense individually to either of the shows...stop kidding me...u happy then beClap

I don't know how many watched...how many din't...there are 1000's of ss fans and I certainly don't know what they watch and what they don't...how many watch the complete epi or switch it off in between...its not humanly possible u see...LOL . TRP's hum sabke samne hai...ph happy hai...channel happy aur unko bass trps se matlab hai... btw u completely ignored my question- How come V-Day din't get high trps coz acc to u more shows,more trps??????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMGsanjana_D3

NabzKaJenDMG

Goldie

NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Yeah yeah it dint make any sense to either of the shows,thats y the merger epi got good trps and ur tr special holi epi failed to get the desired trpsLOL Looks like u havent read the article properly,oh wait..This is what one should expect from u guys na..Silly meLOL

sanjana_D3muskurana

iluvrevolution

Goldie

iluvrevolution

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
CVs now no more excusesAngry.. "Road to confession'' has ended. We want our taarey  back..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoharocks

kuhu_Arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu_Arsha

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
wooo thread 3 wah congrtzzz palki auntyROFL

iluvrevolution--Anushka--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top