Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Dil Dostii Dance Frustrations Thread#3 [VB Note Pg41] (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 90

--Anushka--

IF-Dazzler

--Anushka--

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Palki maam plz give Shantanu one week holiday so that I can skip the episodes atleast!! Can't see swayam behaving super lame like this Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_Sweet.SarcasticNuts_shantanuswayamsharonmuskuranaswathi_swaron

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil Dostii Dance Frustrations Thread#3 [VB Note Pg41] (Page 19)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sweet.Sarcastic

Goldie

Sweet.Sarcastic

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
pls for heavens sake..

stop DRAGGING the show..

u love this show so we do..
better get a season 2 instead of killing the charm here..

ur tracks arent boring but they are dragged..

please end this show..
cos the casts popularity wont work..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidhivdlover

Angel-luvs-s

IF-Rockerz

Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged

I haven't watched the episode yet but from what I! heard taani left! it was nice when it was a threat but now it's gone too far...

Maybe you are not planning to make her stay away for ever but we will not accept taanis absence without a valid reason
And i said valid meaning not for development of story but something to do with vrinda but we will not take this sitting down...

And cvs none of that leap crap...we tr fans are not gonna watch d3 without taani so you best be working well on your story or say bye bye to your trps

Edited by *Khushii* - 17 July 2013 at 1:12pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

akarnavkhushirochelleherryvaishaliknamy_singhrenjubriteReytanni4everanuja.sweet.galTaareyliciousNidhivdloverDreamer23Nikki_svi1772843271_nc-Rambler-EternalStars.SuMaN_TRiheartVDshahzGoonies4Evershweta.taareyzohasad2.0sreeja_roxpatie

sreelu094

IF-Sizzlerz

sreelu094

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
oh god...common lady stop this torture.
let me bid bye to ur show now.no taani and taarey = no d3 for me

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer23Nidhivdlover-Rambler-iheartVDpatie

Angel-luvs-s

IF-Rockerz

Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Well my title says it all...me being inactive made two posts back to back should show you how pist I am now...honestly I have never felt such a strong revulsion to any show before like I do know...if taani is gone I will never waste another minute on your show ever again I promise you..but before that release an article or even an iv about this so called track and I will call it quits...if this is a leap I will actually vomit right now..and if you are bringing her back we want an official statement from you..how long will it take? 2 days? I know you go through IF so if you are reading this keep this is in mind...I have watched this show for 2 years and I have never quit but you have managed to piss off one of your most loyal fans so I am gonna pray for your trps (as if) ..

P.s vrinda actually deserves better so if there is no more tanni I will be looking forward for her next venture

P.s.s if you are planning to bring her back. Do it soon for your own sake

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

akarnavkhuship.vibhanamy_singhRhea18taanitaareyVvaanniirenjubriteTaareyliciousvishestaDreamer23Swty_arshionlyminiTRfanNidhivdloverRabertmonasami_taareyiheartVD-Rambler-taani.priya1997shahzzoharocksshweta.taareypatieAS..

.saumya.

IF-Dazzler

.saumya.

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
*Moral-policing + indirect content removed by Viewbie*

agr aaj me kch ulta pulta boling...to maaf krna please...mujhe samajh nhi aa raha ki react kaise karoon.

aaj hum taarey fans ka popat ho gya pooraROFL.mtlb itne din se hmae rula rula k hmari eyes swell kara di palki ne,infact aaj bhi...the first part of epi was utterly emotional and beautiful.the taarey hug,gruop hug made me cry.

then what...taani gayabShocked can you imagine ki frst part me taani was dwelling over and then...k][ahan gyi taaniShocked?  i thought she is kidnappedLOL jis tarah se use epi ang colledge se nikal diyaROFL

bloody cvs? palki mam? why always we TaaRey fans? why? if tou feel like doing any experiment in d3,u ll use taani,if you wanna sideline someone u ll choose taarey,if you want samaj seva in d3 u ppl will defo choose reyConfused

aur aaj to haddd karing...taani ko hi gayab kar diyaShocked...are i thought atleast ek part me to hme taani ka pov dekhne milega...
but how can i forget? that we are fans of TaaRey...we ll get only sufferance, and slalking scenesAngry

will you ppl ever use your brain for anything good for TaaRey? will you ever? 

well this time you have too...now all limits are crossed.
okay now TaaRey were given their proper screen space ans story track was also nice.
but you ppl stretched it so so so much that some were bound to leave the show crap.

if you cant satisfy your viewers then better close the showSmile you happy,we happy.world happieSmile

we want taani and taarey back in d3 sooner and sooner.no taaani so no d3 for usAngry

we will always love vrinda,no matter what.
better you bring taani soonAngry

hallla bol taaareyians...
nani rahenge nahi rahenge
ab hum chup nahi rahenge
want taani and taarey back or else no d3Angry

Edited by *Khushii* - 17 July 2013 at 12:49pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

akarnavkhushirenjubritenamy_singhTaaniRocksNidhivdloverReytanni4everminiTRfanDreamer23-Rambler-SuMaN_TRashkaaGoonies4Evershahz-Dreaming...Viji.Chandransreeja_roxNichuss

.Wanderer.

IF-Rockerz

.Wanderer.

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
TR post for TR fans

Well Palki and D3 CVs. How spineless you are. Why stab TaaRey fans in the back? Couldn't you tell us the truth in a direct manner. Didn't have the guts, eh? Disguisting. Playing with the emotions of an entire fandom for your OWN convenience. Shame on you.

Anyways, to hell with this show. If you want to bring in Amar's girlfriend then go ahead, knock yourselves out. But on principle, you have played a dirty game and should be ashamed of yourselves.

TaaRey chemistry cannot be recreated. Just because the new entry happens to be the lead's real life girlfriend, that brings no guarantees of onscreen chemistry. I hope your awful decision comes back to bite you in the backside.

Wow, I was fooled. Good joke, Palki.

Bashers will be dancing on their toes...yes Mods, edit this out like you did last time. But it's fact.

Screw you D3 CVs. You have killed a beautiful love story with your bare hands. Go and bring a third girl for Rey...LOL the height of stupidity. You don't even know the meaning of love...stop making a mockery out of it.

Edited by Zinnia.TaaRey - 18 July 2013 at 7:18am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

tarey_lovepapakapridesangeeta_taareylovelysweetTaaniRocksDreamer23sweet_angel09SuMaN_TR-Rambler-Sweet.SarcasticiheartVDiluvrevolutionshweta.taareyShivTRSS-CussTheWorldUpzoharocksmaneesha_sankershahzViji.ChandranAngel-luvs-ssreelu094pixi26angelpatie

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

TR post for TR fans

Well Palki and D3 CVs. How spineless you are. Why stab TaaRey fans in the back? Couldn't you tell us the truth in a direct manner. Didn't have the guts, eh? Disguisting. Playing with the emotions of an entire fandom for your OWN convenience. Shame on you.

Anyways, to hell with this show. If you want to bring in Amar's girlfriend then go ahead, knock yourselves out. But on principle, you have played a dirty game and should be ashamed of yourselves.

TaaRey chemistry cannot be recreated. Just because the new entry happens to be the lead's real life girlfriend, that brings no guarantees of onscreen chemistry. I hope your awful decision comes back to bite you in the backside.

Wow, I was fooled. Good joke, Palki.

Bashers will be dancing on their toes...yes Mods, edit this out like you did last time. But it's fact.

Screw you D3 CVs. You have killed a beautiful love story with your bare hands. Go and bring a third girl for Rey...LOL the height of stupidity. You don't even know the meaning of love...stop making a mockery out of it.

whaat is charlie going to be the new lead ???

this would be the worst decision of palki ever

honestly i never really liked taani but she is atleast 100 times bettter than charlie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

siliya21iheartVDAngel-luvs-s

Post Reply New Post

Go to top