Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Dil Dostii Dance Frustrations Thread#3 [VB Note Pg41]

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
HD3ians!
As we all know that the current D3 track, characters or all in all, the show itself is not something we are too fond off. We hate a lot of characters for things they do. While some have complaints about the love tracks of TaaRey, SwaRon, some are angry over the lack of positive energy containing Shivam and the current GS track going on. So therefore, the D3 Development Team has decided to open up a Frustrations Thread.

Here, you can share anything you like. Hate a character? State it here. Need change? State it here. Anything and everything that irks you about the show, state it here.

"I hate ____"

"UGH! Why are _____ getting too much screen space and ____ not so much?"

All those topics/statements can be posted here. Vent your frustration out.

But, here are some Rules & Regulations of how this thread works.

1) No overuse/ unnecessary use of sarcasm. Just don't. 
2) No bashing [be it a Creative, actor or character] -The same forum rules of no bashing and a strict WL raise for whomever bashes applies here too.
3) No swearing. [No f**k, shit, crap, eff, fish, W*F, WTH -You guys get the point are allowed here]
4) No derogatory remarks/statements are allowed.

Note: If, members find a certain post offensive, please report it, rather then quoting it or PM -Araina- or .Mandy.and we shall deal with it. The whole point of this thread is that members are allowed to vent their frustration out to the max they want so what may look like bashing to you may just be anger and frustration. Please keep that in mind.

Regards,
D3 Dev Team

Edited by -Araina- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
D3 Frustrations Thread -RE-OPENED: P.118

Moderator Note:

This is a frustration thread not a bashing thread, to discuss the current track and anything related to it, IT DOES NOT MEAN members use this as a forum to start hate talking and targeting other members

READ THE FIRST page again if you are confused on what to discuss about, REFRAIN from one lines of ' i hate ...'

Also NO NAME CALLING ALLOWED

this is getting too much, if one person is instigating that does not mean everyone jumps the bandwagon, then you are all at fault regardless of if you were instigated or not, and pointing fingers wont help, you are liable for your own action.

People know the forum rules and continuous disregard will lead to serious repercussions.

As this is a frustration thread about current matters, refrain from bringing in characters no longer in the show unless they are directly linked to the current track that is being shown

Credit *Shifali*

Edited by asmaju - 10 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
FINAL DT Note From last Thread Added:

Originally posted by: *Khushii*

This is one LAST and FINAL warning to each and everyone. 

KR fans are NOT to comment on TR or about Taani. TR fans are NOT to comment on KR or about Kriya. It has been mentioned in clear words int he rules and everyone is aware of it now. It's not hard to follow a rule. 

If you cannot respect the views of another - seeing that they aren't breaching rules - then do not comment and escalate the matter further. Simply report stating the reason you disagree and let the DT look into it. 

PM me for queries. 

Do not let us catch this happening again. 

Regards,
-D3 Dev Team.

NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congratulation 🤣
hate u palki 😡
patie thumbnail
Please stop ignoring taarey cvs 😡
Jily thumbnail
Please just reveal kriya's truth

So that kr fans like me dont have anything to do with your show
Jily thumbnail
Please turn d3 into a youth show with a STORY

No matter how popular the couples are...if there is no story then viewers will leave the show
as they will begin to get bored

Dragging swaron's confession just proves that cvs have no story to proceed with

Also d3 is a YOUTH show

Now i dont see the difference between saathiya(same slot as d3 on star plus) and d3

I rather watch saathiya which is like a saas bahu saga than d3 which is supposely a youth show...just proves how dragging d3 has become

In dmg also when you dragged the story you lost viewership inspite of KSG'S popularity

So please dont assume that just because both the couples are popular d3 can run with or without a story

D3 is not going to make it to next year because of the way the story is being dragged...

And trust me then KAS,VD,VM,and shantanu's popularity wont even be able to stop d3 from ending due to low trps...

No offence to any fandom was intended...this is just my POV related to the dragged tracks of d3...Edited by ARMANTHEBEST - 10 years ago
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

watching again an amzing kr scene

best lines :kriya : itne dino se jab dheri hoti thi to ghar akeli hi jati thi toh ajj kya special hai

rey: hai na special bhi hai or alag bhi. tum alag ho aaj humare beech jo hai wo alag hai

wo kriya ghai jiske paas har jawab mere sawal puchne se phele hi ready hota tha wo kriya ghai  mere ek chote se sawal se itna confused hai yeh alag hai aaj

mere baat karne par tum khabrari ho yeh alag hai aaj

mere compliment karne par tum nazre jhuka kar sharmari ho yeh bhi alag hai aaj

mere paas aane par mere choli ki dori bandne par tumhari dil ki dhadkane teez hori hai yeh alag hai aaj or janti ho yeh sab aaj alag kyun hai kyunki tum mutse pyar karne lagi ho

sorry the redline was my imagination😆

enjoy the scene here is the link

http://www.startv.in/episodes/swayam-comes-for-sharons-aid/16934

Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats palki for new thread..I don't hate you but pls don't give me too many reasons to start ðŸ˜†

I have got three very important and might I add organized complaints ..so here it is

1) taani's career - u introduced the breakup track to give taani a sense of direction rite? But wait as a GS of the college only? What will happen to her after college, what's her passion? You mean when people ask her what she does after college she will say I was the GS of my college ? Do something quickly pls...

2) taarey screenspace - I am not asking you to give them maximum screen space. Just balanced screenspace. Atleast now learn how to balance your two couples. Just because they broke up doesn't mean you have to complete extract their scenes together. Individual scenes are fine but what will u lose if u give us a memorable scene after breakup...

3) swaron confession- I still love swaron and I have been watching this show for 2 years because of swaron and I want a confession. Now even Sharon has admitted so pls give us a swaron confession soon

Cvs I don't want to say this but this show has become a drag. I am at saturation point and this coming from me one of the most loyal fan who never had quit the show in this two years. So u know the show isn't doing well. Anyways I will hope for the best cos u guys forced such an emotional connection with me to this show it so really difficult to see it going downhill ...so this is my final attempt ..cvs at least fulfill one of these and I will be happy . 
-Jasmita- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plzz give a beautifull swaron connfession soon !!!
every swaron fan is waiting for it !!!
plzzz 2 saal ab to dedo
sharon and swayam love each other 
but cant connfess???
what is this 
plzz give a beautifull swaron connfession sooon !!!!!!!