Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Friends from the start, my sister and me: Swayam

Divya_D3_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Today's episode in general, was a little bit of a drag in context of D3. Apart from the little instances between Rey-Taani and Swayam-Sharon and also the dance performance of the last group, there was nothing much. But what touched my heart was the scene between Swayam and Taani.

I sincerely believe that our siblings push buttons that cast us in roles we felt sure we had let go of long ago - the baby, the peacekeeper, the caretaker, the avoider... It doesn't seem to matter how much time has elapsed or how far we've traveled. What matters is that they are always there for us in any kind of situation.

Here we have Swayam, who inspite of his injury has taken the risk and has come on board to be a part of his team. To support him is his friends and his lady love. But the way Taani has supported him is just beautiful beyond words.

The way Swayam asked if he could meet Taani's Krishna Ji and way Taani held the idol of our little Makhan-chor was cuteness at its peak. And the hug, it shows that even if everyone is against them, both of them can face the toughest of the situations when they are together.

The precap has definitely got me excited. I am waiting for Taani's reaction after hearing the painful scream of Swayam.

What say people??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The taayam scene was the highlight to me...it was damn adorable...how can it get any sweeter...it reminded me of my cousin and me...
DD_Tannufan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
taayam is one of the most beautiful relation in D3... the way the scenes are and the automatic chemistry between them is so mindblowing ... hope every siblings will be as supportive as they are...love them❤️
patie thumbnail
oww TaaRey toh nahi bt atleast something is worth watching in d3 jus luv TaaYam they r super cute ...great post 😳
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i always liked taayam a lot..
n today's epi ws defntly taayam spl for me...
Goonies4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the best bit of d episode wz taayam 4 me...thy wr damn cute
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
D essence of Taayam's relationshp is sheer bliss.I ws enchanted wit tat amazing bond! Lvd tat particular bit in tdys epi.
--coco-- thumbnail
Whenever I watch taayam , I quickly turn to my brother sitting beside me and we exchange smiles...
Bro - sis relation is just a different one , a beautiful one...
samiha_taarey thumbnail
just luvd taayam scene... I always wanted 2 see taayam lyk this...its so adorable ❤️
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yup today epi was awsm but 
bst prt was taayam 
it touch my heart awsm