TOI: Sammy has aproached to host The Bachelorette

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Samir Soni approached to host The Bachelorette India
Samir SoniMore Pics
After Ayushmann Khurrana, Ronit Roy, Hiten Tejwani and Niketan Madhok, buzz is thatSamir Soni has been approached to host the upcoming reality series, The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika. 

The show, which will air on Life OK, will see actress Mallika Sherawat finding love on Indian television. 

Sources say the makers met the actor about a week back. "However, he has been finalized to play the lead in Somersault's next for Life Ok. This might create a problem as both the shows are for the same channel and there might be a clash of interests," said a source. 

When contacted, Samir said, "Yes, I have been approached. But nothing has been finalized as of yet. Talks are on."
So Friends Chill Another Happy News...
Edited by Rithu.Nair - 10 years ago
Wow, I always wanted to see Samir as a host. He will be an incredible host, better than anyone else as he has great command on both languages, Hindi and English.

I hope it works out between Life OK and Samir to somehow manage both shows, Khauf and The Bachelorette.

You know what they say right?? When it rains, it pores๐Ÿ˜ƒ I want to see Samir more and more active on television
Absolutely   correct  Rani !  He sure would be  the best host   !
It would be wonderful to see him succed  more andmore with   lots of   projects  -different variety    and class .

Good luck   to Samir  Soni .
I really want to see him as a host...Hope things work out between all the concerned parties
Originally posted by -Rani

Wow, I always wanted to see Samir as a host. He will be an incredible host, better than anyone else as he has great command on both languages, Hindi and English.

I hope it works out between Life OK and Samir to somehow manage both shows, Khauf and The Bachelorette.

You know what they say right?? When it rains, it pores๐Ÿ˜ƒ I want to see Samir more and more active on television

Me too have always wanted to see Sameer host some show, but this one????? I mean such kind of shows are not liked by all and are always under scrutiny for some or the other reasons!!๐Ÿ˜•

But the positive, we get more and more of Sameer.๐Ÿ˜ƒ