Fan Fictions

TaaRey FF-Revenge For love - Page 3

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ur cncpt luks simlr to an south indian movie ..wch i watchd rectnly...if am not wrng is dat de same film cald    Idharammayilatho?any ways wud defo luv 2 read de stry ..as i luv de mve too..thanks 4r de pm and pm me wen  u update...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samiha_taarey thumbnail
interesting concept do update soon nd plz pm me
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept dear!😊 please do update soon.😊😊
.-Soumya-. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: 123renudrlng

ur cncpt luks simlr to an south indian movie ..wch i watchd rectnly...if am not wrng is dat de same film cald Idharammayilatho?any ways wud defo luv 2 read de stry ..as i luv de mve too..thanks 4r de pm and pm me wen u update...

Actually di u r rite actually jst wanted to pen it down so n thanku for liking it
dazedworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sounds interesting... pls continue soon and ty for the pm!
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing concept, lovely CS. Plz continue soon
shamanbk thumbnail
awesome concept
please update and pm me
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great concept looking forward to reading it
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting concept.
do cotn. soon.
.-Soumya-. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys..How r u all??? I know u all r fine...n guys sry for late update really very sry..actually lil busy so guys here is the update .i.e. CHAPTER 1

N guys priya di has given the name for ayesha..the role is given to ALISHA of suvreen guggal

IN MUMBAI

A gal was packing all her stuff to leave for london..she was none other than AYESHA n her mother too was helping her then his dad came

Ayesha dad (AD)-beta tum pakka jana chahogi na
Ay-off course dad I really want to go there
AD-I will miss u beta
Ay-will miss u too dad
Ayesha mom(AM)-agar aap dono baap beti ka ho gya hoga to ma apne pati ko zara ye bata du ki inki ladli beti ne 8 bags pack kiye aur iske kapde se zyada to teddys hai iske bag ma
AD-toh kya hua le jane do. Beti hai meri after all
Ay-luv u dad (n show her tounge to her mother)
AM-ma toh ja rhi hu agar tum dono ki baate khatam hongi toh aa jana

Then ayesha left for london.she reaches there n go to her rent house..there she will be living as PG(paying guest).as she was unpacking her things as soon as she opened one of her bag she fell on the floor in that bag there was big teddy

Ay-gosh ayesha its jst a teddy how silly it is..

As she was going to get up she saw a carton ( a card board box) was there it was decorated with heart shape stickers.she went to the balcony n ask the land lady

Ay-excuse me aunty there is a box under the bed is that urs
Land lady-no
Ay-kk

Then ayesha went to the room n took that box an opened it

Ay-ye ho kiska sakta hai male ya female..(n she got some female dresses) ye pakka ladkiyo k hi hai

As she was searching she got a diary

Ay-personal diary n all..chalo padh k dekhte hai pr ye toh galat hai hume kisiki personla diary nhi padhni chahiye ye gandi baat hoti hai..par kisko pata chalega ki ye maine padhi hai krke..

She opened the diary n saw a pic..it was pic of a gal she was luking damn beauti ful

Ay-wow she is so beautiful..

As she took the photo under it .I.e on the page it was written TAANI

Ay-kitna pyaara naam hai..par ye yaha bhu gyi ya abi bi yaha aati h...yaar ayesha tu pagal hai...chalo padh k dekhte hai

So guys kaisa laga..I know boring aur chota update tha...kya karu guys..dimag nhi chal rhe but next time pakka acha lagega..PLZ DO HIT LIKE N COMMENTN SILENT READERS PLZ HIT LIKEPRECAP-Continuation of diary n rey entry

Edited by -Sweet_Soumya- - 10 years ago