Amrit Manthan

Update 5th June .. TejAm cute fight & friendship .

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry for late update guys , my net was not working ..

Episode starts with Nimrit giving orders as Karan was doing , in other words she was acting like Karan , eventually Karan comes , Nimrit turns behind and she saw Karan , Karan said to her that she has to answer him , so he said am i so bad like you are following me ? Nimrit nodded her head , which means Yes , Karan starts laughing , Nimrit looks at him , then Amrit and MahiJi , comes there , Amrit says to Nimrit that what are you doing ? so Karan said she was playing here , Amrit says yes that's why her clothes are very dirty , Amrit asked Nimrit to come inside and change her clothes , so Nimrit said that you are bad , you didn't let me go with Bani on picnic , Amrit was insisting Nimrit to come but she simply says No , Karan said to Amrit that if she says this thing to Nimrit again and again then she won't hear you , so Amrit said to Nimrit that you ca play but first change your clothes , Amrit asked Karan that why has they stopped work for long , so he said because this is the time when Sunita aunty take her pills and go to sleep so i was not wanting to disturb her , Amrit , and Nimrit leave , Mahi said to himself that this person is very good from inside .

Nimrit was choosing which dress to wear , while Amrit was saying sorry to Nimrit , Amrit said that Nimrit i am sorry i know i should not talk very badly with you , and so i am sorry , Nimrit doesn't heard it , she asked Amrit that can i wear this dress ? so Amrit said ok , Amrit asked Nimrit that can she help her in changing , So Nimrit said no I am a big girl now , a servant came calling Amrit and told her that some one has come to meet her , Amrit said ok i am coming , and Amrit went down .

When Amrit went down she saw a man and he was a detector , who was called by Amrit , Amrit had asked him to find out Indu Chabra and Karan Chabra , so he took out a photo of Soni .. indu's daughter , and he gave it to Amrit , and said that very hardly i am able to find this photo , then in the picture , Soni and Deep were together , so Amrit said thanks to the man , and then he leave .

Yug comes and saw this man going so Amrit said that he found some information about Indu and Karan's sister and here is the picture , Yug did not see the pic and keep it on the table and he asked amrit that will she go to lunch with him , so amrit said that's not possible tej is also not here , and who will take care of nimrit , so yug said you don't worry i have asked karan and he said that he will take care of nimrit , nimrit comes , and then the sefvant comes and keep the juice , amrit asked nimrit to sit , then amrit fed the juice to nimrit , yug was leaving , amrit looked at him and said that when will karan come ? so yug becomes very happy and said i am going to call him

then amrit and yug were leaving , while amrit was giving instructions to Karan that when to give lunch to nimrit , when to give her medicines and what do she do while eating , and then yug and both leave ..

Karan heard a phone rung , and he went to pick it up , then hearing what the person said he was shocked , while Amrit and yug were out and doing lunch amrit said to yug that can i call nimrit , yug said i am saying something to you and you still are keeping your mind at nimrit , so then yug clapped his hand , some people with flowers followed around their table , amrit looked behing those flowers when she look in front she saw yug was not there , she turned and yug was siting with a ring in his hand , and asked her will she marry me ..

Amrit becomes confuse and then everyone present in that Cafe said to yug that don't get up untill she wore the ring , yug was about to put ring in amrit's finger , amrit leave from there , yug went after her , he said that she also likes him then why doesn't want to marry him , so amrit that now i have some duties and i have to correct all my mistakes and she explained yug that she can't marry him now , yug said  ok when ever she will want they will marry ..

They were about to sit in car , Tej's jeep comes , tej saw them , and comes out , tej asked them that is nimrit with them ? so yug said that karan is taking her care, while mahi's phone comes , amrit and everyone went to palace , they told them that nimrit is missing and karan is also not there and took them to nimrit's room and her room was so messy , Tej got angry on Amrit and then everyone went down to search nimrit while karan's car stopped ..

Nimrit and Bani were inside , and then have balloons in their hands, then everyone started questioning karan that where was he ? so he said that i got a call from bani's school and the teacher said that bani's trip was cancelled so i went to pick her and so i took nimrit with me asi cannot leave her alone .. nimrit said that this uncle is very nice he also went to take us on short drive and then we ate ice cream also , amrit and everyone thanked him ..

Amrit was giving milk to Bani and she doesn't look at tej and just gave him milk , Tej doesn't response , amrit kept his milk and then , she took her milk and sat , bani watched this all and she thought they both did fight , so i have to make them friends again , so bani went to amrit and said that tej chachu wants to say sorry to you and she went to tej and said amrit masi is saying sorry to you , both gets up , tej said to amrit its fine u don't need to say sorry so amrit said oh ,. u said sorry to me , tej said no bani said you said sorry to me , 

Both looked at each other and laughed they said that this is bani's plan , so amrit told tej that she got a pic of soni and to come with her she'll show him ,yug was watching this all and it seemed like he was getting jealous of tej and will do something .

Precap : may be nimrit's memory was back she said to everyone that you all did so much for me and now i will serve food to you , everyone was so happy , amrit got emotional ( NIMRIT was wearing a saree )
Edited by ---Mehak--- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Mehak..

Suspense is building up well ...

Eager to know wat's this mystery of suicide of soni and  who is really responsible for it..
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thnxx fr updt yr..
I had misd d epi