Did Tej..Yug knew Soni?...

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Amrit gets the pic of karan sister soni from the Detective..

First she wanted Yug to have a look at it but he was not interested at all..was it a coincidence that creatives showed Yug not having a look at the pic?..

Next Amrit asks Tej to have a look at the pic but he gets an urgent phone call..

A coincidence again or creatives deliberately keeping it a suspense...

This gives thoughts to ponder about is Yug or Tej have something to do with this suicide of soni?..does one of them knew her ?..

My feeling it can be Yug as we do know his past..big flirt and cheater only money interested him..

Very mysterious case but hope soon we get our answers..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think its Yug.. as you said savee , he is not a good character..

Seems Creatives are making Tejam as a jodi so Tej won't be involved in the death of soni..
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes Saveeta this might be another mystery , Yug and Tej both were not able to see the pic , i also thinks that may be they knew about her ...

Lets see if our guesses are right ...
shanaya28 thumbnail
Krithi definitely creatives are hinting more about  Tejam being a couple in future than Yugam..

So you see suspense still there about Yug..Does he have a connection with Soni?..as i said we do know his past so well.selfish .. obssesed and greedy for money...

shanaya28 thumbnail
Mehak seems it  was done deliberately by creatives to keep the suspense and for us viewers to give a thought about it..

Will it be Both knowing Soni or only one of them..this we will have to wait and watch.

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
By watching today's episode Saveeta i have full doubt about it , tej knows that girl , and that's why the creative did this that Nimrit has spoiled the picture ..

lets see what will happen .. Will tej knew first or will Karan take the revenge ...
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah there might be another secret or mystery and maybe Yug and Tej knew Soni.
shanaya28 thumbnail
A mystery is definitely there about soni ..

Either Tej or Yug one of them must have known her..

Nimrit has lost her memory so she could not recognised the pic thus spoiling it..

Creatives bringing in all excuses for Tej not to see the pic..first phone call and next Nimrit completely ruining the photograph..we can observe also Tej was in thought in the end how Agni could be involved in Soni's suicide.. 

Its very gripping the suspense..
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that Yug blackmailed Sony.  He and Amrit hated Nimrit so they would have gone to any length to distroy her.
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
All my doubts point ONLY towards Yug. He could be the one black mailing Sony and somehow involving Natasha. Nimrit has Natasha's face hence Karan thinks Nimrit killed Soni..

From today's episode , Nimrit doesn't know who Sony is hinting Sony's black mail is connected to Natasha