Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I love love the update on page 6 esp the Vivian- DD stuff. Gosh, they look so amazing together and that's the ONLY reason I stick to Madhubula despite the track running all weird. ( Can't stand Sultan).

The Samud stuff looks awesome. They are like a slow race pair. and they are cute pair. I guess they come in terms of cuteness.

The IPK stuff is my favorite. NOTHING beats SaRun. Nothing!!!

Cannot wait for the next update😳
SugarDream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm late to say that but congo on your new Shop 😳

In your update on pg.6 i loved the RK-madhu Icons and sigs
and the IPKKND sigs are amaazing
Edited by -SweetDesire- - 10 years ago
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ahh loving the update .. SaMud icons and Rishbala siggies <3
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank youuu once again everyonee <3 
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg danglez , those rishbala siggies are sooo gorgeous β€οΈ I loved every rishbala siggy ! Samud ones were gorgeous too . 
Amazing upd 
Upd soon πŸ˜ƒ
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg Dangelz how horrible is it that the first comment that i am to make in your 12th gallery, i am halfway through a huge essay and i accidently close the tab! omg how unfair IS THAT?! anyway, i'm too happy to congratulate you for your 12th gallery so i'm not so angry that i feel the need to break my reckless computer

CONGRATS! 12th! can you believe how long you've been making creations on I-F for? I hope that you make many more galleries :)

"I'd like to name them as my KaSh girls because we all have gone through our obsessive KaSh fangirl stages."

i love how you referred to our kash fangirling days in past tense, those 2 do not deserve our love anymore LOL. Its all SaRun now <3

Anyway, i just have to say that the fact that you mentioned me at all is just so sweet in itself but then again your just super sweet. I mean, the first time i came into your gallery and not too long after i start babbling away about all the madness in my head and writing big fat rants and essays and you just react to it like its normal and rant back with me. its what makes commenting in your gallery so entertaining πŸ˜† i kinda miss your rants...we need a awesome show to rant about hahaa! Anywho, your just awesome Dangelz and although i haven't followed all your 12 galleries, i hope that i can follow the many galleries that will come after this :)

moving onto the updateee...

of course it starts with icons. it should just be a tradition you know :P

the sheer glowishness in your coloring is just amazing!! nobody can ever copy that, no matter how much you may develop your creativity, your icons have always been...a iconic part of the Dangelz gallery. see what I did there? :P yes it was a horrific and obvious pun on words but thats me! πŸ˜†
she looks super pretty here and you just enhance that even more

https://i.imgur.com/l82UK7X.jpg - aside from ignoring the guy that is blocking my view of DD..:P i'm just kidding, I really do love your siggies so much that i really really don't care about who may be in that siggy. Its creativity that matters after all and although i never fail to show my dislike for some people LOL, you know that at the end of the day that doesn't affect my view on appreciating creativity at all.
anywayyy, this is just the most GORGEOUS siggy in the update! looove the radiancy and the green is the perfect coloring to go with it and omg the caps are just beautiful and amazinglyy blended!! absolutely perfect selection of caps, i cannot look away from that top right corner cap, its just so pretty

https://i.imgur.com/tdOY1Yi.jpg - love how you always stick to the brackets style that is a classic Dangelz trademark :P this just glows, seriously incredible siggy! oh so tempted to usee..

https://i.imgur.com/go9FJ0p.jpg - WOW. please make more siggies like this! this is just sheer outstanding creativity, looove the textures, the placement and selection of caps and coloring and everything

https://i.imgur.com/F4IRJhV.jpg - this update is just full of treasures! this is damn near flawless, love the softness of the coloring, the blending of the caps is just awesome! it just really goes well with the mood of the scene

https://i.imgur.com/4pqcWzT.jpg - they are beautiful <3 even though this was like their first offscreen picture, they just go so well together, the comfort level and the mere simplicity of the picture speaks volumes and it is one of my favorite offscreen pictures of them. you always do pick the best offscreen pictures..this is an outstanding siggy Dangelz, really does stand out. wonderful texture use!

ok thats it. i have to study for another exam. eugh, i can feel the pure dislike i hold towards revision pouring through my words, wish me luck and please do pray for me :)
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations on your 12th shop Dangelz. You totally deserve this number your work is f l a w l e s s <3 Sorry can't do my normal long essays anymore. I just don't have the time. Loving your work Dangelz everything is beautiful darling ;) xoxo
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
shooot! shooot! I m late! kill me for this! :(( 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Doesn't Anuj & Sanaya Look Amazing Together? :)
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: notfadedaway

shooot! shooot! I m late! kill me for this! :(( 

You're VERY late Ashu! I'm not talking to you *hmph* ...just kidding! πŸ˜† Go read the note I wrote for you on the first page woman! :P
Edited by Dangelz - 10 years ago