Page 1
Page   of 168
Page 2 Page 168

TINA!

IF-Rockerz

TINA!

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

uchuramansweet-mmyafa2bseemaaryanvasukilonelybutterflyPrincessAzkaaInderpreetghina_1234PrincessDanumaddurixyzsmDiakumar17NandiniraizaadaTeriGalliyan.Barunz4everABCDesiGirl93siamesecatsmartgirl9009llsujillcherieLoverhiuytlmSatinaMahimaMVl.savitreesakhter90Ms.KKNbeauty14luvkkgasrvks11ARUSHI_IPKKNDAlai123cuteyraizada84renee.beeSeethuShilpasabuiKavya_sarundeepti1906orchids8888swat.gdima_aDanieshArnavjessjazzSharaa_Roka_yashal_khanRuki.Fgail-ipkaarrsshhiivarsha2KDsushnakanugmissmkIronButterflymbbsrocksPhoenixTears.sobtian.amaypranayAnamika100sweet-fairyasthagarwalgifttagSamyxxKishmishBarunSarahararnavtogetherforeverwonderblakeLondonChickdiyadivyaayshaomarhira_arniecaskershonagudiabalsimransobti-Anayah-honey-sweety-Farwa_Ibrahim-aquagalnaughtymalluranogillTake_Thatkbtrpup03jisadeeswarnamastermagicianIPK..JennySaima-Syeddrunkiiebabe--peehu----Nargis--Jyo.Arshi.IPKDee_Jnikita_88ara_000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Secret Lounge *New Thread Link, pg 167!!* [IO]" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TINA!

IF-Rockerz

TINA!

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

Samud01seemaaryanvasukiPrincessAzkaayafa2bArima47nidhu18pal89711s_mgPrincessDDiakumar17xyzsm12345abcdefgranukamakshishivanisaurNandiniraizaadaTeriGalliyan.prabha75siamesecatsmartgirl9009ABCDesiGirl93cherieLoverllsujillSatinaMahimaMVSharaa_Roka_orchids8888swat.gjessjazzdima_aDanieshArnavARUSHI_IPKKNDluvkkgasrrenee.beeSeethubeauty14kanug--Sarunholic--varsha2KDYaSha0512missmkIronButterflymbbsrocksyashal_khanRuki.Fsushnagail-ipkwonderblakeLondonChickAnamika100asthagarwalamaypranayBarunSarasweet-fairygifttagSamyxxKishmishtogetherforeverhira_arnieayshaomarcaskerdiyadivyabalsimransobtideeswarnamastermagicianTake_Thatjisanaughtymalluaquagalranogillpup03-Anayah-IPK..JennySaima-Syed--peehu--Jyo.Arshi.IPKdrunkiiebabeara_000nikita_88

balsimransobti

IF-Rockerz

balsimransobti

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Hello guyz M Simran a Crazy girl who is very close to her ghosty
BeAware of my nature, crazyness and up most from my ghosty dnt try to provoke him,WinkLOL
Stoping My Blabla Smile
So here we go with my introduction
Simran a 19 yr old gal
Born and brought up in india
Nw M in Australia
A uni student (Datz y less active nw semester Exam going on)
Love barun Sobti the most in my life
Thn there come Tina! who bear all my mood Swings LOl
Thnx 4 bearing wd me for so long bff and M glad to be the captain of shameless which I love the most The reason y We R Together
Captain Shameless Reporting Here

Edited by balsimransobti - 11 June 2013 at 10:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gifttagtogetherforevernaughtymalluTINA!Jyo.Arshi.IPK

balsimransobti

IF-Rockerz

balsimransobti

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Love u my BFF
A heartiest Welcome to Everyone in Tinsel town of TIN TIN
U all are welcome with every single query we will do our best to help you and hope to have a good time with Everyone out there..
We will try our best to clear all your doubts with utmost love care and joy.
U can post simply Your queries here we will be at your service with our best efforts .
I now Head captain M late but u NW my reason so Sorry guy z For being late in welcoming U
Sowiii ouchh it hurt Confused
So My CO-Captains It will be a great pleasure to work with You all and to nw u guyz as Well. Hope we will have a good time here
I nw quiet of my Partners here hope u remember me too
@Satina hey most sweetest person thnx 4 helping me sometime no sometime always whn i need to dig some imp info ur best will have a good time with u hereHeart
@Roka
ahemmm What to say abt u well I nw u jungli billi quiet wwell EmbarrassedWink
@ Jyo
 hmmnm will bug u alot get ready nw i w quiet thing abt u be ready lol agian m runingWink and jyo love u fr remembrng me and abt lst msg
@FriedRice g
Where was u hidden fr quiet long time no worry wll catch u here more.

Rest of my co Captains hope We wll get along too
I dont nw abt u wll love to nw u guyz personally

Tina thnx 4 such a wonderful idea u r ah mazng I nw u nw ths 
bt still love u 
keep missing me wghich u dnt do

Edited by balsimransobti - 12 June 2013 at 12:20am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Diakumar17_Roka_SharaaSatinagifttagtogetherforevernaughtymalluTINA!Jyo.Arshi.IPKIPK..Jenny

togetherforever

IF-Dazzler

togetherforever

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Firstly

A heartiest welcome to all the members of this CC.

its TINA'S SECRET LOUNGE 

and i really hope it remains a lively and fun filled place always

with interesting and meaningful discussions taking place.

ROCKSTAR

keep rocking and shining!!!!!!!!

Its an honour to be DH captain and i really dont need to tell how much i love DH do I

Its something too close to my heart!!!!!!

And with that i love all your stories!!!!

Welcoming all the readers of all your stories here,Its going to be one awesome place!!!!!!!

Come and have fun here!!!!!!

We all are ARSHI,SARUN and IPKKND LOVERS AND LETS KEEP THIS PLACE FULL OF POSITIVITY AND LIVELINESS

LOADS OF LOVE
ANKITA!!!!!!Embarrassed

Edited by togetherforever - 11 June 2013 at 3:53pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Diakumar17nidhu18pal89711SatinaARUSHI_IPKKNDMahimaMVsiamesecatSharaasakhter90_Roka_Seethugail-ipkgifttagKishmishmbbsrocksdeeswarnanaughtymalluayshaomardiyadivyaTINA!Jyo.Arshi.IPKIPK..Jennyara_000

ayshaomar

IF-Rockerz

ayshaomar

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Welcoming everyone to the CC

TINA did a really good idea and im excited for it

Hoping to see lots of discussions and everyone around

P.S. those who don't know me, Im Aysha <33 (Mind Games CaptainWink) Bring on the HONEYMOON and Vol 3!!!

Edited by ayshaomar - 09 June 2013 at 3:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MahimaMV_Roka_SatinatogetherforeverTINA!Jyo.Arshi.IPK

_Roka_

Goldie

_Roka_

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Hello my friends welcom to our worm CC (n all of u know why it will be hot here lol)...

we will do our best to reply on all of ur qus ,, lets have funnnDancing
n enjoy our ASR n KKG scenes in tina's land (my dream land :p n the most gutter land ever Embarrassed)

n yes i am with SP **all blushing all the time**

p.s: i am in love with DH n MG 1&2 n  shameless,,,,i love all babeee

Edited by _Roka_ - 09 June 2013 at 12:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Diakumar17SeethuMahimaMVSatinaTINA!-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Satina

Goldie

Satina

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
RESSmile

Edit:

welcome everyone!!Party m really excited to b a part of this esp for SPEmbarrassed will try to answer back and have sum fun discussions. Dr. Tina love u hameshaHug
i know I'm team SP but have to say:

Edited by Satina - 08 June 2013 at 11:30pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

arkhushi1Diakumar17MahimaMV_Roka_LondonChicktogetherforevergifttagbalsimransobtinaughtymalluTINA!Jyo.Arshi.IPKIPK..Jenny

Post Reply New Post

Go to top