Tamil Other Serials

Vamsam updts and discussions.15th oct update on pg-40 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 43

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I was watching last ngt friday episode since mom was watching it. I felt like what the ????Stern Smile Can sum1 telk me whyyy ramya has to act like that? She was so childish and was behaving like young teenager?? Seriously it does noy suit her at all.  I really do hope ramya stands up for her character. Or else the serial is gona be bad. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vamsam updts and discussions.15th oct update on pg-40 (Page 4)" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates, migan.. 

Caryn

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

I was watching last ngt friday episode since mom was watching it. I felt like what the ????Stern Smile Can sum1 telk me whyyy ramya has to act like that? She was so childish and was behaving like young teenager?? Seriously it does noy suit her at all.  I really do hope ramya stands up for her character. Or else the serial is gona be bad. 

Aiyooo... Ratna this is the same question I have been asking from day one. Why?  Why? Ramya has to act like a woman in mid-twenties.  It didn't suit her at all and she was over maked up on the day of ponnu pakaraning.  DeadDeadDead  She showing her shyness ... was ...DeadDeadDead

I think Mdm Ramya decides to stay still in her 20's period as she missed all the ponnu pakaran thingy / teenager's behaviour as she was busy acting.  So now she is living her dream by acting such a role.  Ithu ippadi ...  ROFL

An adult no matter how old they are can act childish daaa ... but it is how they can carry it out.  I don't think Ramya could. AngryAngry

Thanks for the updates Migan.

Edited by Caryn - 24 June 2013 at 5:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Aiyooo... Ratna this is the same question I have been asking from day one. Why?  Why? Ramya has to act like a woman in mid-twenties.  It didn't suit her at all and she was over maked up on the day of ponnu pakaraning.  DeadDeadDead  She showing her shyness ... was ...DeadDeadDead

I think Mdm Ramya decides to stay still in her 20's period as she missed all the ponnu pakaran thingy / teenager's behaviour as she was busy acting.  So now she is living her dream by acting such a role.  Ithu ippadi ...  ROFL

An adult no matter how old they are can act childish daaa ... but it is how they can carry it out.  I don't think Ramya could. AngryAngry

Thanks for the updates Migan.

ROFL

hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

ROFL true caryn... oh yeah i forgot about the make up on that day !! not only that day on normal scenes too she is wearing to much of blusher Confused It really does not suit her at all!!!

Edited by hopper_ocean - 25 June 2013 at 12:51am

KarthikkaCaryn

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
thanks akka Hug

i wonder if rutra will run away.. ?? or how is ramya gona stop this?

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
This track of trying to stop uthra from running away is little irritating. How can you stop some one? Even if engagement done what is the Guarantee she won't run away?

Even though she is acting as a village girl - she really runs a company. Couldn't she come up with some thing?
I do feel Uthra will attempt to run with AD - And AD will get in trouble as Josiyar pointed out he has a gandam.

hopper_oceanCaryn

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Migan for the updates.

hopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.