Tamil Other Serials

Vamsam updts and discussions.15th oct update on pg-40 (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 43

pappupapa

pappupapa

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
in friday episode,all characters r like this only
laksmi Shocked

raji Big smile

vishnuTongue

karthikConfused

susanAngry

nammaCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vamsam updts and discussions.15th oct update on pg-40 (Page 37)" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
thanks Shathir for the updates.

So now Nagavalli will need her brother lolz. But maybe she will not want him .. ?? or maybe when she comes to know Ramya is the ponnu nu she might just jump towards Ramya. Story seem to be little interesting now Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shathirlala

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
The second scene was such a sentimental one and a nice selection of BGM for that scene. Awesome job

hopper_ocean

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Yeah, I agree that the story is getting a little interesting. Congrats to Shyam Ganesh for enacting the role of Sanjay so well but the inclusion on a mental character is so dumb. If Shakthi marries DP there is more of a story to develop so obviously that is the track they will go ahead with. If Nagu knows that Shakthi is her brother's daughter she could marry DP with him for monetary reasons.   

hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Syam acting is good but i just cant seem to tolerate his loosu tannam in the serial.

For a weird reason me waiting for today's episode LOL

Shathirlala

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

I like how they are moving the story so Nagavalli's family are in a situation to actively seek out her brother's family. The youngsters attitudes are quite irritating to watch with notable exceptions like Arukani and Duraipandi. Obviously, the oldies need no lesson to make me satisfied with their acting, I love the acting of Seema (missing her), Vadivukarasi and Shanmugasundaram (Rangaswamy).

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
i really did not get the last part. Sanjay treatment matter. Ermm

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

i really did not get the last part. Sanjay treatment matter. Ermm

I think this story has been hastely thought up to make Sanjay's parents not agree for this marriage. Hopefully he gets looked at now and treated rather than left a mental and wanting to seek a revenge on Shakthi if she ends up married to DP.

hopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.