Tamil Other Serials

Vamsam updts and discussions.15th oct update on pg-40 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 43

Page 1
Page   of 43
Page 3 Page 43

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Navetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vamsam updts and discussions.15th oct update on pg-40 (Page 2)" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Is shyam Ganesh Hero or a guest role?

Can any one post title song?

-Navetha-

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

I hate this stupid serial already.Confused

The starting was good: Satyapriya (the mother in Kolangal) and Laxman from Thendral are a happily married couple living in a big mansion - only daughter, Shakti (guess who?). Intha illam penne pon pakka varanga - Shyam Ganesh is Sanjay the mapillai, Archana's father from TMS is the father, don't know who the mother is..comes with a pattalam.

Girl's side no relatives except a tamil teacher who is periayappa mathiri and architect who is chitappa mathiri. Very strange and unhappy looks from mapillai's side when they realise there are no relatives...all kinds of nasty comments from them - I would have slapped their faces. TMS father especially has a nasty tongue. SP reveals that she has a brother who is a commissioner in Thirunulveli - our wonderful Ayya of course but they are not on talking terms...

TMS father gives more nasty dialogues and walks off. SG stands there looking sorry and apologetic and leaves.

SP takes out Ayya's photo from a drawer - for a second, I thought she was digging for poisonLOL

Sigh. Let's see.

@Violet- I too thought the same dearLOLLOLLOL but it was her bro's picLOLLOLLOL

Caryn

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Karthikka.. 

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Actually, I'm bored. Same old, same old... villis, noble head of family, self-sacrificing women.

Why God why? Cry

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Migan..

migan

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Migan...

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I just saw the 1st episode yesterday ... and I don't understand.  I keep asking why? why? why?

I want to know why Ramya acting like a young girl and ponnupakaraning?  Ithu yellam yepadi? It didn't suit her at all.  She should be acting in sister/mother roles. Sorry girls, I am not prejuidice but Ramya doesn't have the young look anymore.  With the makeup she really looked old and to pair her off with Shyam Ganesh ... "Yuek*

To make it worst she should do something about her teeth.  It is really "outstanding" when Ramya opens her mouth.

Aiyoh...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karthikkanithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.