Tamil Other Serials

Vamsam updts and discussions.15th oct update on pg-40 - Page 3

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Caryn

Aiyooo... Ratna this is the same question I have been asking from day one. Why?  Why? Ramya has to act like a woman in mid-twenties.  It didn't suit her at all and she was over maked up on the day of ponnu pakaraning.  🤢🤢🤢  She showing her shyness ... was ...🤢🤢🤢

I think Mdm Ramya decides to stay still in her 20's period as she missed all the ponnu pakaran thingy / teenager's behaviour as she was busy acting.  So now she is living her dream by acting such a role.  Ithu ippadi ...  🤣

An adult no matter how old they are can act childish daaa ... but it is how they can carry it out.  I don't think Ramya could. 😡😡

Thanks for the updates Migan.

🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Caryn

I think Mdm Ramya decides to stay still in her 20's period as she missed all the ponnu pakaran thingy / teenager's behaviour as she was busy acting.  So now she is living her dream by acting such a role.  Ithu ippadi ...  🤣

An adult no matter how old they are can act childish daaa ... but it is how they can carry it out.  I don't think Ramya could. 😡😡

🤣 true caryn... oh yeah i forgot about the make up on that day !! not only that day on normal scenes too she is wearing to much of blusher 😕 It really does not suit her at all!!!

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks akka ðŸ¤—

i wonder if rutra will run away.. ?? or how is ramya gona stop this?

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This track of trying to stop uthra from running away is little irritating. How can you stop some one? Even if engagement done what is the Guarantee she won't run away?

Even though she is acting as a village girl - she really runs a company. Couldn't she come up with some thing?
I do feel Uthra will attempt to run with AD - And AD will get in trouble as Josiyar pointed out he has a gandam.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Migan for the updates.
migan thumbnail
Any one watched Thursday episode? Not available online.
migan thumbnail
Thank you latharavi for the update.

So she did run away. Sakthi helpless. She knows the real reason need to make Uthra realize that.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Latha & Ratna.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ratna..

Well planned murder. Pazhi on Annachi .  Looks like Durai knew the guy who killed him. I  doubt that it is the useless BIL of Durai to be playing this double game.
migan thumbnail
Thanks Ratna. We ll planned and so intense.

My doubt is clearly on the first son I think rajadurai,  of Nagavalli.  think his guys are the one who called him Annan and he did it because of money I think. may be Azhagu came to know his brother's doing so he finished him off putting the blame on Annachi.